• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 11, 2015, 01:58:28 PM
Even golden age comics were not worth much in the 70s. I moved into a house once and the previous tenant had left his comic book collection in the basement. I didn't know who he was or how to contact him, so I sold them. There were close to five thousand comics, ranging from golden age to mid 90s. I sold them in bulk after holding on to them for years. Made a pretty penny.

Fifty I stole comics just like falkie

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 11, 2015, 12:50:23 PM
Bullshit.
Just like the parlor " psychological analysis " people keeping spewing about my mental health.
Which is also bs by people who presumably are NOT psychiatrists or psychologists and who do not know me and who would not bother to meet me, with the exception of Paperboy who has and who did NOT flee in terror at the thought but who had an hour long chat with me on my balcony which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I'd love to talk to him again and hear more about how he bicycles all over this area and what interesting places and things he must see.

There were comic book stores in this area in 1977.
Gary Arlington founded the first comic book store in 1967. It lasted until 1982.
But then I have to provide PROOF of what I told to a collective lot of people too LAZY to look it up for themselves.
The comic book store was in Hollywood at the time.
The crime made the local papers.
I had joined the LASFS, one of the oldest SF organizations in the country.
The guy I took the comics from was also a member.
They had a meeting and voted to throw me out of the LASFS making me only the second member ever to be thrown out of that august organization.
One prominent member whom I believe later became its Chairman argued that what I did had NOTHING to do with LASFS and was shouted down.
The guy was not thrown out for ripping me off.
A number of members I knew remained my friends despite this once they heard of what happened and they got to know me well.
I am not proud of what I did but the expulsion from LASFS and the story IS out there on the net.
The group even discussed my being raped.
I didn't want it openly discussed because of the rape. I am still ashamed and troubled by it today at times.
I wasn't concerned about the arrest because many knew why I did what I did and understood it even though they did not by any means condone it.
I made restitution and completed probation and its over as far as I am concerned but apparently not to assholes like Drone.
And my girlfriends and women I was involved with also knew about it because I told them when the question of my past cane up and I felt there should be no secrets among us.
My reasons for doing so are MY business and will not be discussed here nor will I divulge their names or talk about them further.
My close friends in LA and the Bay Area remained friends until most of them died given that my friends tended to be older and either SF fans or board wargamers or military buffs.
Finally, in those days banks, gas cards and department stores gave easy credit to millions and were even mailing out credit cards to people with NO application solely based on having the receipt's name.
They even sent out credit cards to kids, dogs and cats.
I had my first credit card at 18 at Macy's, Emporium-Capwell, the original and missed Abercrombie and Fitch where I would buy clothes, several gas cards because friends would drive me around and I would offer to pay for gas, a BankAmericard and two major credit cards along with other cards.
I had a job and money in savings and was making the payments on MY cards just fine before I moved to LA.
I had my Emporium-Capwell card for years until the stores were bought by Federated Department Stores and had paid my account off in full.
Same with my Macy's card and gas cards.
I eventually paid the major credit cards off in full as well once my life got straightened out when I returned to SF.

I used to go to Gary Arlington's comic book store.
So did thousands of other San Francisco residents who frequented his Mission area store in SF.
It's where I bought my comic books for years until I moved to Sacramento in 1980.

So, you are into older men.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 11, 2015, 01:16:36 PM
Onan, come fuck my girl!
The prescription medications I take for pain, high blood pressure, the 3 inhalers I use for asthma and breathing to fake my difficulties with can be seen in my videos.
The sound of me walking with my cane and my wheezing and coughing can be heard in my videos.
Cunandero81 regularly talks to me on the phone and has heard me in pain and respiratory distress.
So has Military Justice on Skype.

YEah, Cuntandero and Shill Justice, stellar references Felchie.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 11, 2015, 01:42:21 PM
Former RB Falkie hater, poster and refugee.
I did NOT kill my Father.
I showed the copy of the article about his body being found in a San Francisco hotel when I was 400 miles away at the time.
The theft happened when I was 20 and living in LA on Overland Park Road in Culver City in 1972, not when I was a child and not in the late 1970's either.

Which is it asshole?  The theft occurred while you were living in L.A. or in Culver city.  Each is a different city.  Making this shit up as you go along, right?

SnapT

Falkie, tell us the story of you not getting a job at DC Comics next.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: SnapT on October 11, 2015, 10:01:52 PM
Falkie, tell us the story of you not getting a job at DC Comics next.

Lol. Looks like Flapdoodle DID actually have a job at DC at one point.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 11, 2015, 01:42:21 PM
Former RB Falkie hater, poster and refugee.
I did NOT kill my Father.
I showed the copy of the article about his body being found in a San Francisco hotel when I was 400 miles away at the time.
The theft happened when I was 20 and living in LA on Overland Park Road in Culver City in 1972, not when I was a child and not in the late 1970's either.
I never expect you to comprehend and fully understand anything I write here or that I used to write on SFR because you're a fool and a blithering idiot who came over here  from that board and who publishes personal information from that board ( much of it not true or the facts or posts edited or changed to bolster the lies ) in violation of THIS board's rules.

Oh by the way, my forum member Justin, also a member of this board and B*g Shits and a member of this board who called Kathy last year to get me taken to the ER when I was in respiratory distress have also heard me scream in pain and the in respiratory distress on the phone and heard me using my inhalers on multiple occasions on multiple calls, though the guy who called Kathy may have only talked to me once or twice. Justin also called her from Minnesota at the time as well.
Records of calls to these people are kept by my internet company for a time and could be gotten as proof that I talked to them as well.

Flackshe! Thish iszh your Elder, Drunk Elk! You will lishen. An buy me shum chiggarettes. Luckysh. The Great Spirits have shpoken to me *hic* an pashed me knowledge onto your earsh. Sho lishen! You stupid fat fuck! Unhorsh yershelf from nat balony pony for long enough to shmoke nat peash pipe *hic* an meat yer maker wish me! You been droolin late at night, we she all an tell you a warning!

Loosh nat mish...micsh...msish *hic* michilin man squaw o yern! gits shed of her! she bruishesh too eashly an can't bakesh a pie! *hic* trouble comin for you my fren. Sho lisshen to wash I shay now! You can besh bet yer fusher ish a panorama of shit cakesh an horror *hic* if you continue on thish path yer on!

Georgsh Noron an hish hog wil tie you down an shteal yer gravy! Sho we already know all about yer shtealin an killin from yer pasht, an we care shame ash we care about payin taxish, sho wash! You roll yer flab in nat flour an firsh time it rain all nat hogwash shticks to yer fur! Your ash hairsh! *hic*

Sho wash yer Elder reck...wreck...rectom-ends ish thish: FLY, you foolsh! Nat bridge yer on cant shushtain na weight of youn nat red fire demon! Maybe in yet younger thinner daysh when you wazh killin all nem people, but now at yer bunghole been showd shut *hic* you'll fall into the abish! Fry like an eagle!

sho gits all nat shit outn yer brainsh! Get shum air! *hic* you dum bashert!

Honk feather boot gumbo!

Curandero81

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 11, 2015, 08:57:00 PM
  YEah, Cuntandero and Shill Justice, stellar references Felchie.
Yeh, palladin
We ALL know how you enjoy getting little boys to "attention"...
put your fuckin' whistle (even though it's soiled) up your ass and whistle Dixie ....you sick fuck pretender....any true service man would thump your ass (including me) for being such a pretender....
You sick Casio want a be....but with little boys

twiki

Kathy, my neighbors and my doctors and friends have heard my screams of pain from my knee ( and now knees ) over the years as well.
So do the people I mentioned above.
They know my ailments are real because they have heard them over the phone or on video chat.

I'm not sure why you think asking these people whether you've "screamed in pain over the phone" will convince anyone that you actually have these ailments. Considering your long history of lying isn't it reasonable for us to assume that those screams in pain are just another lie to gain sympathy/money/a note from a doctor?

twiki

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 10, 2015, 04:08:40 PM
I tried to call Noory last night and Tommy said he'd get me on the air but he never did.

What the fuck happened to you Falkie? You were Art Bell's biggest fan yet you've hardly listened to a minute of his new show. You used to hate George Noory now you are a nightly listener and frequent caller to his show. How did that happen? Why do you hate Art Bell?

Who

Quote from: twiki on October 12, 2015, 06:24:15 AM
What the fuck happened to you Falkie? You were Art Bell's biggest fan yet you've hardly listened to a minute of his new show. You used to hate George Noory now you are a nightly listener and frequent caller to his show. How did that happen? Why do you hate Art Bell?

Two words: Glasses and Redacted.

Noory sent Falkie $240 for glasses and gave him gas money for his trip to the infamous "interview."  Now Senda is Noory's number one fan and promoter. 

He wants nothing to do with Art because Art hired Redacted as his producer.  Senda has no core values - he's for sale to the highest bidder.  If you look up the word "buffoon" in the dictionary you'll find Senda's picture.

SredniVashtar

Kathy, my neighbors and my doctors and friends have heard my screams of pain from my knee ( and now knees ) over the years as well.

You must have a pretty fucked up physiology if your knees are actually screaming in pain. You poor old (fat, fucking, generally useless, self--pitying, semen-stained, mayo-fetishising, moronic, disingenuous, manipulative, abusive) bastard! No wonder really, I imagine the load is more than they can bear these days. I don't think I have ever felt sympathy for actual joints before, but it must be really rough having to cart your monstrous carcass around 24/7. It makes me start to believe in reincarnation, and perhaps those knees used to belong to Attilla the Hun, and they are still paying off their karmic debt supporting your globulous ass around Walmart. Well, in those intervals when you deign to lift your fat lazy ass off the couch - about five minutes per day in total.

Anyway, if anyone hasn't claimed it by now, The Screaming Knees is my new band name.

Who

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 12, 2015, 07:25:00 AM
You poor old (fat, fucking, generally useless, self--pitying, semen-stained, mayo-fetishising, moronic, disingenuous, manipulative, abusive) bastard!

Aside from those minor character flaws, what do you think of Falkie as a person?

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on October 12, 2015, 12:59:47 AM
Yeh, palladin
We ALL know how you enjoy getting little boys to "attention"...
put your fuckin' whistle (even though it's soiled) up your ass and whistle Dixie ....you sick fuck pretender....any true service man would thump your ass (including me) for being such a pretender....
You sick Casio want a be....but with little boys

Oh look, it's back.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2015, 10:11:19 AM
As far as the "prison storyline", in the past 6 months someone that I used to know sent me a story. I am not sure who the author of the story was or why it was shared with me, but it was the same exact story that Falkie posted. The story was written from a first person perspective and no, it was not Falkie who sent it to me.

For fuck's sake, woman! Can you get someone to explain to you the meaning of the phrase "in confidence"! It certainly doesn't mean that you go and blab to all and sundry about my little mishap.

3OctaveFart

Maybe we should have a day on this thread where only complimentary things are posted.

Falkie, I like your alien head for my man cave and would pay you a few shekels for it.

It's a cool tchotchke and Falkie Thread collectible.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 12, 2015, 11:28:20 AM
Maybe we should have a day on this thread where only complimentary things are posted.

Falkie, I like your alien head for my man cave and would pay you a few shekels for it.

It's a cool tchotchke and Falkie Thread collectible.

Falkie I like that you are kind hearted enough to take in stray cats. And stray girlfriends.

Hey, anything that involves pussies, right?

coaster

Quote from: MAX on October 11, 2015, 07:20:03 PM

Fifty I stole comics just like falkie
Fifty? Did you mean fify?
And if you knew anything about property management, if a previous tenant leaves shit behind, it goes in the trash. I have thrown shit away that was left behind in fourteen properties. People get kicked out of them almost on a monthly basis. I could fill a small junk yard with the shit I have had to throw away. Not my problem. It is not my job to hunt people down to give them their shit they forgot or left. You are really grasping when you said I stole, but you are retarded and trying to troll, so I am not surprised. Idiot.

TheSheriff

This thread is a disgrace to humanity.

Yet I still come back for more...

Quote from: Daggit on October 10, 2015, 06:21:48 AM
Last bit of free advice from me. Do Not Trust Open Lines Gerry.

I was right about littlechris. I was right about area51drone. And I'll be right about this piece of shit. I guess you'll realize once it's too late like the bright spark your are.

Stop revealing all your personal information to strangers on the internet and these strangers that want you to think they are your friends.

They don't give a shit about you.

Quote from: twiki on October 10, 2015, 04:11:07 PM
I'm sure you'll bring it up [edit: George's rape story] at some convenient time to embarrass Falkie as that is your particular skill at trolling him.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 10, 2015, 11:13:15 PM
Who you kidding pal? You were right up front with your baton orchestrating the entire scheme. No matter what you say that is what I believe and you know it's true . I am not saying your are right or wrong as it is your business,  but at least come clean so flackie knows you as well are not his friend. Just be truthful to him. After all this, he deserves that from you in the very least.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on October 11, 2015, 04:32:02 PM
Open Lines Gerry's sincerity and honest intentions towards Falkie all hinges on whether the Drone story of abandoning his family is true. It could have been that Drone was gaming Gerry as well but it was Open Lines Gerry for the most part was perpetuating this story due to his contact with Drones frantic wife.

So do we believe that Drone really left his wife to hunt down Falkie? Because if we don't then Open Lines Gerry has revealed his hand and is no friend of Falkies.

Coast To Coast AM - Friday, Oct. 9, 2015 - George Noory w/ Peter Davenport
Link opens to the exact start time:
http://youtu.be/rLh2jsY_Zqc?t=918

At the 15:18 mark (which is during the beginning portion of the program), Peter Davenport from the National UFO Reporting Center discusses George and Kathy's black triangle UFO sighting with George Noory.  Peter got his details a little mixed up, calling Falkie a "young fellow," probably due to him having referred to Kathy as his "girlfriend."  He also misstated that George was "former military" and "used to work for NICAP," most likely due to comments made during the Jeff Rense Show that same evening.  George Noory, however, was able to make sure to make an emphatic reference to "The Guy From Pittsburgh" as he knew that George Senda, of course, was a witness to this event.

Here is George's report again for reference:  http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/122/S122648.html

ziznak

Falkie,  I'm pretty sure I have the same exact box-fan!

Who

From Wikipedia article about the National UFO Reporting Center:

"In 2014, the Economist used the statistics compiled by the organisation to analyse 'peak times' for UFO reports, drawing the conclusion that most reports came during the hours during which people were most likely to be intoxicated."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trsDp6PLErw

Quote from: Who on October 12, 2015, 03:01:53 PM
From Wikipedia article about the National UFO Reporting Center:

"In 2014, the Economist used the statistics compiled by the organisation to analyse 'peak times' for UFO reports, drawing the conclusion that most reports came during the hours during which people were most likely to be intoxicated."

What are you insinuating here, Who?  Firstly, George and Kathy were NOT intoxicated on the night in question.  We've never been told that Kathy drinks, and while George might imbibe on occasion, he does not do so to excess.  He mostly only filed the class action claims for beer, and only for hard liquor a couple of times as they were gifts. He had RECEIPTS for everything he turned those claims in for, and signed statements certifying them as the TRUTH as well.

Secondly, George and Kathy made this sighting just last week - IN 2015!!!  WHY are you bringing 2014 into this?

Thirdly, you can ask Maroney or any of George's friends he may have spoken to on the evening in question.  THEY can tell you that he was not drunk, and Peter Davenport, Jeff Rense, and others can probably verify it for you as well.  George spoke with them on the phone soon after, and was NOT hungover, and neither was Kathy.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 12, 2015, 03:31:46 PM
What are you insinuating here, Who?  Firstly, George and Kathy were NOT intoxicated on the night in question.  We've never been told that Kathy drinks, and while George might imbibe on occasion, he does not do so to excess.  He mostly only filed the class action claims for beer, and only for hard liquor a couple of times as they were gifts. He had RECEIPTS for everything he turned those claims in for, and signed statements certifying them as the TRUTH as well.

Secondly, George and Kathy made this sighting just last week - IN 2015!!!  WHY are you bringing 2014 into this?

Thirdly, you can ask Maroney or any of George's friends he may have spoken to on the evening in question.  THEY can tell you that he was not drunk, and Peter Davenport, Jeff Rense, and others can probably verify it for you as well.  George spoke with them on the phone soon after, and was NOT hungover, and neither was Kathy.

I'm not insinuating anything.  You mentioned the National UFO Reporting Center.  I've heard Peter Davenport interviewed by Art Bell but didn't know much about the organization so I Googled it to find some information.  I found that entry on Wikipedia.  I thought it was amusing that, according to the National UFO Reporting Center's statistics, as reported by the Economist, most UFO reports come in during hours when people are most likely to be intoxicated.  The Wikipedia entry also stated that Peter Davenport is a skeptic, which I also found interesting.

My post was about the National UFO Reporting Center and NOT about George and Kathy.  Relax and take your meds.

P.S.  Do you live in the U.S. or Canada?  I'm wondering which nation's citizens are most at risk due to your psychopathy.

Curandero81

a boy dressed in his Cub Scout uniform...
palladindick
please sir (saluting frantically)
****as he throws up****
no ..uh sir (thinkin' dick..thinks he is some sort of military fuc)
no no don't make me go "down on deck duty ..uh again"
***£thinkin' sick fuc really sick fuc****
please no
****crying now ..uncontrollably ****

feel like a real man ???
"pulling this shit"
(I bet..you do..sic fuc)