• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

gabrielle

Quote from: Barfly on October 22, 2015, 01:16:33 PM
Watch this you plebs, its not what you think

A much needed comedic break Barfly....many thanks. 

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 01:35:38 PM
Weird how ashcroft felt the need to post an alibi. Can't post the image for some reason so heres a link.
http://imgur.com/mN58Lrd
What an unmitigated doucheturd this man is.

Barfly

Quote from: gabrielle on October 22, 2015, 01:37:23 PM

A much needed comedic break Barly....many thanks.
No problem Gab, in case you didn't know Mathew's girlfriend is the first Americas top model Adrian Curry, i never watched that show since i have a penis,  but i do subscribe to Matthews Twitch stream, Adri streams as well.
hope it brought a smile to your face

coaster

Quote from: b_dubb on October 22, 2015, 01:39:54 PM
The butthurt is strong in leo.

GravitySucks

Weird how ashcroft felt the need to post an alibi. Can't post the image for some reason so heres a link.
How is that an alibi?

coaster

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 22, 2015, 01:49:39 PM
How is that an alibi?
People were assuming on facebook that leo was responsible.  He didn't take the night off to shoot up art's place, it was for a dentist appointment. Explaining why you took the night off could be considered an alibi I guess. He was at home, waiting to go to his appointment. 
Either way, when someone has to explain like that, it raises eyebrows.

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on October 22, 2015, 01:41:39 PM
No problem Gab, in case you didn't know Mathew's girlfriend is the first Americas top model Adrian Curry, i never watched that show since i have a penis,  but i do subscribe to Matthews Twitch stream, Adri streams as well.
hope it brought a smile to your face

i think she now does either something with gaming or cosplay...i forget but i know the name

phrodo

That's definitely the pot calling the kettle black there -- he's the Queen of Drama and is also just another lie from Lieo -- yesterday he said there would be no show last night so he could install some audio gear. The shooter could have easily been Lieo's fat slob co-host that lives in Pahrump though.

b_dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 22, 2015, 01:49:39 PM
How is that an alibi?
If no one is there to corroborate the fact you were at home being a loser it isn't really much of an alibi

TheSheriff

Who'd have thought the guy could turn out to be such a turd, he's starting to make Noory look like a saint.

DebbyS

All this excitement for the ABs (who I'm glad are all right) and fans! What do you bet GN is GNashing his teeth, consuming copious pizza rolls and turkey sammiches, and trying to figure out what to do to scramble back on top of the heap without doing any actual work or risking bodily harm? I can see where he might think about risking Tommy though...

chefist

His co-host Schulman is on the other thread posting...

aldousburbank

Quote from: b_dubb on October 22, 2015, 01:39:54 PM
I keep reading this as unfumigated

Art is the consummate professional.  Noory took 3 days off after he ate a hot pizza roll and wouldn't shut up about it.

Art Bell-alpha male
Noory-bitch material

I remember a few folks were pretty hard on those of us who didn't like Leo from the beginning. Now accepting apologies.  :P

phrodo

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2015, 02:44:43 PM

What other thread?

The General

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2015, 02:44:43 PM

Quote from: phrodo on October 22, 2015, 03:17:55 PM
What other thread?

What other show?
What other host?

chefist

Quote from: phrodo on October 22, 2015, 03:17:55 PM
What other thread?

The EMP show thread from last night...

ge30542

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 22, 2015, 10:35:01 AM
Maybe, maybe not.  When the empty is extracted it generally flips out and away fm the shooter.  Unless the shooter is left handed, then a brass catcher or deflector is needed to avoid hot brass to the face or down the shirt.  Both of which generally screws with a shooters aim.

I think some might assume that the shooter was also the driver and that the brass would bounce around on the dash down onto the floorboard.  Again, depending on the weapon used and it's unique characteristics, the height of the driver/shooter while seated, the angle the shooter was shooting fm, fm the drivers seat out drivers window, fm the drivers seat through passenger window, how much of the weapon was extended out the windo....the brass could bounce off the steering wheel and out onto the ground.....
a lot of variables.
If it was a pair of assholes rather than a 'Lone Gunman,' the shooter would probably be the passenger.  Different variables but.....

Did anyone check the Grassy Knoll for clues?

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on October 22, 2015, 02:04:33 PM
i think she now does either something with gaming or cosplay...i forget but i know the name
I see her in vids every day, i sub to her boyfriends Twitch stream, she streams also 3 days a week, i think Mon, Wed and Fri.
They Live in LA, shes about broke, so she moved in with Matthew.That girl has lots of baggage, But i think her and Matthew will be fine.
I dont really care, i just like his stream.

Faustina

Art, here is my advice:  hire an armed guard for a couple of weeks, and mention him OFTEN on the air and that he has a night scope on his uzi.  (Okay,... maybe not an uzi, but you see my point, I hope).

Also that guy who is  co-hosting in You Know Who's new radio show lives in Pahrump.  Probably just a coincidence. ..

twiki

Not really an alibi when you admit you weren't doing your alibi at the time.

Faustina

I didn't find his alibi very convincing.  Who needs to take time off before a dentist appointment?  After, maybe.  And let us not forget his co-host lives in Pahrump.

AppealPlay

So...do we think the DDOS and last night's shooting are related?

Juan

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 23, 2015, 03:46:02 AM
So...do we think the DDOS and last night's shooting are related?
There are no coinshadenses. Bateman, too.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Juan on October 23, 2015, 04:22:51 AM
There are no coinshadenses. Bateman, too.

I doubt bateman getting mugged three time zones away is related to Art's attack. :P

Anyone find out if bateman is okay?

wr250

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 23, 2015, 06:19:07 AM
I doubt bateman getting mugged three time zones away is related to Art's attack. :P

Anyone find out if bateman is okay?
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5028.msg563075.html#msg563075

AppealPlay

Quote from: wr250 on October 23, 2015, 06:29:30 AM
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5028.msg563075.html#msg563075

I'm glad he got checked out.  He is lucky it wasn't anything more serious than a concussion.