No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

# Dude, You've Only Got 12 "Fans".
# Mute Your Phone Streaming Pro.
#FFS

Catsmile

# Heater Doing A Lot Of Sitting & Staring In The Living Room.
# Seeing Shit That Isn't There.
#WhatIsThingsBenzosMakeYouDo,Alex?
#Trippin'Balls

# Capital G?
#MoarLiekCapitalGeez

# Heaters New Show Will Be Her Babbling To Her 12 Fans For Hours On End.
#LikeSheDidEndlesslyInPrivate

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 18, 2019, 11:57:09 PM
# Heater Doing A Lot Of Sitting & Staring In The Living Room.
# Seeing Shit That Isn't There.
#WhatIsThingsBenzosMakeYouDo,Alex?
#Trippin'Balls

# Capital G?
#MoarLiekCapitalGeez

# Heaters New Show Will Be Her Babbling To Her 12 Fans For Hours On End.
#LikeSheDidEndlesslyInPrivate

#SomeThingsNeverChange

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on July 19, 2019, 12:07:24 AM
He's almost there...

Probably no other calls or skypes coming in.

#sad

Lilith

In all Honesty Heather,  I think it would help a lot, if you quit dropping Arts name, permanently.

Lilith

"Rockin Open Lines"  -  Heather Wade

Lilith

My best advice Heather is to remember that you are there to entertain US, we are not here to please YOU.

Catsmile

#Heater Shit Talking Norrie
#ShotsFired!!
#OhTheIrony

Lilith

Yeah, I'll have to call him B.S.Maker.

Catsmile

"A Long Line Of People Have Tried To Put That Fire Out." - Heater Wad

# A Doctor Can Put That Fire Out With One Shot, Heater.
#STD/SexWorkerHumor

Lilith

"Area51. Remember who thought of it first, Heather Wade".  -  Heather Wade

Catsmile

# Guest Named Jason Bland?
# Bland... Really?
#Omen

# Heater Does Test Show Endlessly.
# Fails 2 Wake Up In Tiem For Real Show, Again!!!
#BlamesWorldForHerFailings,Again,Again,Again

# "So So So" Ur Show Gently Down The Stream.
# StreamingPro 

Lilith

OMG, the BS is getting even thicker, if that's possible.

Catsmile

Art Had Ramona Bell. Art Yacked Into A Microphone For Five Hours, While Ramona Did Most Of The Heavy Lifting Behind The Scenes. Arts Shows Were Nevar The Same Without Her. #ICouldBeRight 

Catsmile

# Heater The Grizzled Pro Has Inside Baseball Stories.
#FFUUUU

# Queef Called Daddy Art, And Told On Heater For Dumping Guest Early.

#CircleJerkOrCircleOfJerks?
#WhyNotBOTH!!
#PackOfGhouls

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 19, 2019, 12:47:59 AM
Art Had Ramona Bell. Art Yacked Into A Microphone For Five Hours, While Ramona Did Most Of The Heavy Lifting Behind The Scenes. Arts Shows Were Nevar The Same Without Her. #ICouldBeRight

I agree with that.  The thing that Art had tho, that Heather, and other hosts do not have, is the ability to make almost every guest and almost every caller sound interesting.  The only other person I know of with that gift, is MV.

#PraiseMV!

Lilith

This behind the scenes stuff is far more interesting than listening to guests that are on every other paranormal show.

Lilith

Yeah, I remember Arts test show with Heather Wade "The Surprise".

Lilith

I heard the little clips same time as you did Heather.  They weren't annoying tho.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 12:58:03 AM
I agree with that.  The thing that Art had tho, that Heather, and other hosts do not have, is the ability to make almost every guest and almost every caller sound interesting.  The only other person I know of with that gift, is MV.

#PraiseMV!

Without a doubt Art had talent, <gift of gab> plus he honed that talent for decades before most people ever listened to him for the first time on C2C. Heater is sorely lacking on both counts. Even Ramona couldn't polish that turd.

Heater used her social engineering skills <which she honed mostly through her adult entertainment days> to get in good with all the boys here at Bellgab, Art Bell included. Having socially engineered her way into the good graces of Art and others, Heater manifested her wish/dream into being. Nao she can't socially engineer or fake talent, much less talent honed by 20+ years behind a microphone.

#CruxOfTheQuandary
#BrassTacks
#FakeItTilYouMakeItAin'tMakingIt
#PhoneFappingHostessIsn'tTalkShowHosting
#SillyDominatrixTrixAreForPunters 

Lilith

I believe I heard a tiny clip out at the beginning of Lashas call.

Catsmile

# God Damn, Lusha Needs To Shave Her Voice.
#VocalFiveO'clockShadow
#BeyondVocalFry
#RocksGrindingInATransmission
#WalletOnAChain

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 19, 2019, 01:52:55 AM
Without a doubt Art had talent, <gift of gab> plus he honed that talent for decades before most people ever listened to him for the first time on C2C. Heater is sorely lacking on both counts. Even Ramona couldn't polish that turd.

Heater used her social engineering skills <which she honed mostly through her adult entertainment days> to get in good with all the boys here at Bellgab, Art Bell Included. Having socially engineered her way into the good graces of Art and others, Heater manifested her wish/dream into being. Nao she can't socially engineer or fake talent, much less talent honed by 20+ years behind a microphone.

#CruxOfTheQuandary
#BrassTacks
#FakeItTilYouMakeItAin'tMakingIt
#PhoneFappingHostessIsn'tTalkShowHosting
#SillyDominatrixTrixAreForPunters

I think Heather is horrible with guests, but had a lot of interesting moments tonight when telling us behind the scenes stories.  The BS repeat callers are boring AF.  I don't really have much hope, unless Heather takes command of her ability to handle people she doesn't know, and can't predict on Open Lines.

Lilith

I agree with the caller.  This test show is better than any of her shows hosting guests.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 02:01:47 AM

I think Heather is horrible with guests, but had a lot of interesting moments tonight when telling us behind the scenes stories.  The BS repeat callers are boring AF.  I don't really have much hope, unless Heather takes command of her ability to handle people she doesn't know, and can't predict on Open Lines.

# That Would Require A Valid Credit Card Number.
# Art And His Phone Fapping Hostess Fetish.
#TurnsOutArtWasHeatersPunter
#PlacedHisBetOnTheWrongHorse