Started by VictoriaPandora, April 30, 2011, 11:37:35 AM

ShayP

LOL!  I like the title of the show.

OCTOPUS DEATH EATERS

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on May 17, 2017, 09:36:51 PM
LOL!  I like the title of the show.

OCTOPUS DEATH EATERS

Hey ShayP, do you hear from Barfly?  If you do, tell him I said Hi!

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2017, 09:42:30 PM
Hey ShayP, do you hear from Barfly?  If you do, tell him I said Hi!

Oh it's been quite a while.  I responded to his last message and I received no reply.  I think the email he gave me is no longer valid and he didn't respond to the PM from here.  However, if I ever hear from him I surely will tell him.  ;)

ShayP

I'm looking forward to Clyde yelling at callers.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on May 17, 2017, 09:50:24 PM
Oh it's been quite a while.  I responded to his last message and I received no reply.  I think the email he gave me is no longer valid and he didn't respond to the PM from here.  However, if I ever hear from him I surely will tell him.  ;)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope he's OK, and Thank You!

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on May 17, 2017, 09:51:25 PM
I'm looking forward to Clyde yelling at callers.  ;D

Me too, and I like how he stays very current most of the time.

Lilith

Clyde always comes across as intelligent, interested, researched, and informed, even if I disagree with him sometimes, which isn't often.

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Clyde always comes across as intelligent, interested, researched, and informed, even if I disagree with him sometimes, which isn't often.

I agree.

ShayP

Can the caller say "Soooo, he was shot in the back?" one more time?

ShayP

Well that's a bummer.  I thought the Seth Rich story could get some traction.  Now the PI retracts his statements. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on May 17, 2017, 10:57:27 PM
Well that's a bummer.  I thought the Seth Rich story could get some traction.  Now the PI retracts his statements. ::)

I guess he was meddling with the primal forces of nature. Maybe they had this guy talk to him.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIFIc5cS0k

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2017, 11:01:48 PM
I guess he was meddling with the primal forces of nature. Maybe they had this guy talk to him.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIFIc5cS0k

LOL!  I'm going to say that to somebody soon.

albrecht

Clyde has determined the recent Manchester bombing was a false-flag GLADIO operation. Although he doesn't like to 'rush to judgement.' He finds very suspicious, as do I, that there was no security at the concert points, apparently, to some NATO GLADIO operation. It is weird that no wands, no pat-downs, no metal detectors, etc at a major concert, especially there days of terrorism? He doesn't mention that the bomb did not go off in the stadium but in a semi-public area outside the venue and the transport center. He also pronounces "Bologna" sorta funny (he was referencing the false-flag P2/GLADIO bombing in 1980.)

I was listening to Clyde for a bit on the way home last night, and I was pleased to see that he was going on about something I have been saying for a while: the Media is driving the hate and discord in America.

Wonderlust

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on June 16, 2017, 06:55:38 PM
I was listening to Clyde for a bit on the way home last night, and I was pleased to see that he was going on about something I have been saying for a while: the Media is driving the hate and discord in America.

I agree. At one point he started to rage ... but he really came around as the bigger person

ShayP

Seems like Doc Wallach has his hooks in Clyde now.  He's on now about once a month it seems.  What a fraud.

Quote from: ShayP on June 19, 2017, 09:28:12 PM
Seems like Doc Wallach has his hooks in Clyde now.  He's on now about once a month it seems.  What a fraud.

The dead Doctor's?  yeah.  They don't lie..............

Lilith

Quote from: Damon on June 21, 2017, 08:05:44 PM
You called?

Hi Damon!  I didn't know you listened to Clyde.  😶

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on June 19, 2017, 09:28:12 PM
Tis a shame.  Doc Wallet must be really throwing the money at PremRat.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 21, 2017, 08:08:39 PM
Hi Damon!  I didn't know you listened to Clyde.  😶
I do listen to clyde. I have been listening more now because art bell is not on the air and snoory is boring.

Lilith

PrairieGhost

Quote from: brig on July 12, 2017, 09:49:50 PM
Anybody listening to Clyde?

I would but have a show going. I love his show though. I listen via soundcloud.

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 12, 2017, 10:11:13 PM
I would but have a show going. I love his show though. I listen via soundcloud.

I ususally end up listening to most of it the next day on soundcloud also.  I'm enjoying the show tonight. No matter what he talks about, no matter his view, you can always tell he did his research in a serious way.

Lilith

Anybody listening to Clyde tonight?