• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 13, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
the picture makes me think a disabled person sign.

Quite the opposite. He’s channelling healing/sexual energy and circulating throughout his body.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on December 13, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

I admit it’s close but in this one the circle goes all the way around the guy, not through his back.  ;)

Are we supposed to pray for White Crow or pray to  White Crow?   I forgot already...................

scentless

It only takes 1 white crow to prove that a rock that looks like a Martian rock can change our understanding of the entire universe. - Richard C. Hoagland - the only difference between a bucket of shit and said bucket, founder of The Enterprise Mission, recipient of the Angstrom Medal, former science advisor to CBS News and Walter Cronkite, author of "The Monuments of Mars", co-creator of the "Pioneer Plaque", originator of the "Europa Proposal", principal investigator of The Enterprise Mission.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 13, 2018, 06:35:05 PM
Are we supposed to pray for White Crow or pray to  White Crow?   I forgot already...................

The point is to prey on White Crow.

scentless

Is there anything actually wrong with this dude so I don't have to read 734 pages? My prayers go out if so. If not, die already. Never knew ya.

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 13, 2018, 08:23:43 PM
The point is to prey on White Crow.

Oh.  Of course!   Is he good with Teriyaki?

Jackstar

Quote from: Liberace! on December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
The doctors say he doesn't stand a chance

http://www.apex-water.com

I'm not sure he'll be able to use it, what with all those marbles in his mouth, but here's hoping.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on December 13, 2018, 06:30:48 PM
img width=350 height=350]https://i1.adis.ws/i/wps/accessibility-symbol-signs-45054-lg?$product-image$[/img]

I don't give a shit how much of a gimp you are, you're still literally no closer to my acceptance than you were a week ago. GOOD DAY SIR.

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on December 13, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
He posted on Ellgab yesterday.
Then he must be close to death.*

*I hope he is doing well... Just in case a wheelchair is in his future, I will post one more to help ease the transition.

Lilith

I got a nice message from WhiteCrow today, saying how much he was enjoying this thread.  Please keep the posts coming. 

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

#CandlePictures

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
How about a beer?

I suppose it'd be apropos to pour out a li'l liquor for the old crow.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 14, 2018, 08:49:06 AM
I got a nice message from WhiteCrow today, saying how much he was enjoying this thread.  Please keep the posts coming. 

#ThoughtsAndPrayers

#CandlePictures

Thanks for sharing that Brig - WC my man, prayers your way and get back on the holiday road ASAP!

You are missed here by 'almost' all!

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 14, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
I suppose it'd be apropos to pour out a li'l liquor for the old crow.

;D

Pun-netic energy:

ItsOver

Quote from: scentless on December 13, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
Is there anything actually wrong with this dude so I don't have to read 734 pages? My prayers go out if so. If not, die already. Never knew ya.
Ha!  ;D

"No hoodie for you!"

MV/Liberace!

Today WhiteCrow's wife told me he's been air lifted to a new hospital because they didn't have the proper tubing for him at the other.  I hope this means he's going to be back on the road to recovery soon.

#SoStrong

#WeAreAllWithYou

#LoveAll

Oh shit.  It's White Crow!

I just got my in memoriam tattoo and I guess I cocked it all up.  Now what?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2018, 01:38:14 PM
Today WhiteCrow's wife told me he's been air lifted to a new hospital because they didn't have the proper tubing for him at the other.  I hope this means he's going to be back on the road to recovery soon.

Proper tubing is essential.

Corona Kitty

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping

aldousburbank

Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch lights fade from every room