Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 11, 2017, 10:57:44 PM

Do you care?

I just really wonder what your fascination with this ass-clown is

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 11, 2017, 11:35:30 PM
I just really wonder what your fascination with this ass-clown is

You do care, that is flattering. Michael Horn is an interesting & intelligent individual who I have always had a great Rapport with. He's top talent simply put.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 12, 2017, 12:21:55 AM
You do care, that is flattering.  Michael Horn is an interesting & intelligent individual who I have always had a great Rapport with. He's top talent simply put.

Oh, right, how did I miss that

MichaelHorn

Speaking of which - and we will be:

Tempting Fate

Does the Deep State, in its lust for world domination, effect a coup against Trump?

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4633

MichaelHorn

Hounding the Hucksters

Challenging another denier to debate the Billy Meier UFO case

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4640

CozyRozie

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 12, 2017, 06:00:29 AM
Oh, right, how did I miss that

May I take the liberty and tell you how you miss that.
Perhaps because you are an intelligent human being
who knows to avoid human waste,..like these two faggots lovers spewing bullshit not only from their asses but from their mouths as well... Lol

MichaelHorn

Pea Brain,

Take your shot at making that case...call in the show tomorrow.

CozyRozie

did I just hear chicken clucking here... ??

Clucking Chicken
(42 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI7ni7zL8qU

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2017, 09:18:45 PM
Pea Brain,

Take your shot at making that case...call in the show tomorrow.

I don't really listen to Michael's show, can I just sign up for your cult and send you all my money instead?

CozyRozie

I think George Noory at C2C banned this scam artist from his show... lol

MichaelHorn

@Proud Bisexual No need to start a cult, I can set up a direct deposit account to the Michael Horn Wildlife Fund and you won't have to worry about missing a payment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 12, 2017, 08:38:15 AM
Speaking of which - and we will be:

Tempting Fate

Does the Deep State, in its lust for world domination, effect a coup against Trump?

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4633

Will you be talking about the fact that you and Jeff Bezos are never seen together? I think that's very odd, don't you?  ???

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 15, 2017, 08:08:03 AM
@Proud Bisexual No need to start a cult, I can set up a direct deposit account to the Michael Horn Wildlife Fund and you won't have to worry about missing a payment.

Oh goodness, now I'm a fag.  What a burn that is - you do realize you may have started a whole new internet trend, right?  Out of curiosity, are your PlayDohian masters down with homophobia too, or were you freelancing with this one?

Corona Kitty

Haha see you girls tonight

Michaeldecon.com

Definitely call would love to hear, what the gift of autism will bring.

MichaelHorn

Petulant Baby, really what's phomohobic about that?

I think it may be...homogenized and also past your eyesed.

Fear not, summer lasts a bit longer and, unfortunately, you're still...Pretty Bored.

aldousburbank

This Michael Horne dude is more clever than he looks, but not by much.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 15, 2017, 08:08:03 AM
... No need to start a cult, I can set up a direct deposit account to the Michael Horn Wildlife Fund and you won't have to worry about missing a payment.

Your e-begging could use a little work as well

Dr. MD MD

Note that he toally glossed over my Bezos question. Typical.  ::)

MichaelHorn

Regarding the Bezos question (which I too have addressed https://theyflyblog.com/2017/05/19/breaking-is-michael-horn-really-jeff-bezos/) there is the matter of...anti-matter to take into consternation, er, consideration.

While I may not playing second fiddle (or a quantum multiple of it) cousin Jeff likes to hog the limelight, for reasons that thoroughly escape me.

The only actual time we were seen together was at a not-so-big-fat Greek wedding. Of course, this was in his pre-billionaire days and long before I established the Michael Horn Wildlife Fund, where every dollar you generously donate is NOT funneled into some dubious "administration cost" but, instead, goes DIRECTLY to support my...wild life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 15, 2017, 11:41:59 PM
Regarding the Bezos question (which I too have addressed https://theyflyblog.com/2017/05/19/breaking-is-michael-horn-really-jeff-bezos/) there is the matter of...anti-matter to take into consternation, er, consideration.

While I may not playing second fiddle (or a quantum multiple of it) cousin Jeff likes to hog the limelight, for reasons that thoroughly escape me.

The only actual time we were seen together was at a not-so-big-fat Greek wedding. Of course, this was in his pre-billionaire days and long before I established the Michael Horn Wildlife Fund, where every dollar you generously donate is NOT funneled into some dubious "administration cost" but, instead, goes DIRECTLY to support my...wild life.

Pics or it never happened.  :D

MichaelHorn

I'd like to say that not only did Michael do a great job but so did Michael.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 16, 2017, 05:20:57 PM
I'd like to say that not only did Michael do a great job but so did Michael.
That Michael guy sure is top talent

I think someone on your show's thread even said they listened to it

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 16, 2017, 07:50:07 PM
I think someone on your show's thread even said they listened to it

we both know bg is not my audience lol

CozyRozie

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 16, 2017, 08:32:16 PM
we both know bg is not my audience lol
If bellgab is not your audience then why you begging here constantly "hemorrhoid voice"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: th'ONE on July 16, 2017, 11:10:47 PM
If bellgab is not your audience then why you begging here constantly "hemorrhoid voice"

Because it triggers people like you.