• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

I_Speculate

Quote from: nbirnes on July 20, 2016, 03:11:10 PM
Thanks! My guests will thank you too!!

No problem, I'm not always a jerk and you are most welcome Sir.

P.S Goes great with a lobster bisque paired with a Californian “grand cru” Chardonnay

He's opening the phone lines early.  Yas!

He sounds so distraught today.  Talking about changing the format of the show.  "I could sit here talking about Pokemon Go, and training your Pokemon, and you people would be waxing your carrots!"

I_Speculate

Does he have live chat?

nevermind they are twitter shout outs.. thought it was a live chat room.

I_Speculate

You can't beat discipline your children like you used to back in the day.

mikuthing01

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 20, 2016, 03:55:33 PM
Does he have live chat?

nevermind they are twitter shout outs.. thought it was a live chat room.

this chat plays third hour live

http://tinychat.com/ogcapitalistarmy

Haha those suggestive sound effects in the background as he talks about "taking listeners to the woodshed."  ;D

The salt was flowing today. He wore out that damn belt. LOL! I feel sorry for that poor engineer.

Listening now. This man is in full psychological breakdown and it just gets funnier and funnier. I am legit concerned for this man's psyche but I'd be lying if I sad I wasn't completely hooked.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 20, 2016, 07:32:47 PM
Listening now. This man is in full psychological breakdown and it just gets funnier and funnier. I am legit concerned for this man's psyche but I'd be lying if I sad I wasn't completely hooked.

+1000

Ghost has a literal 80 minute nervous breakdown on air about the nuclear holocaust of the world while screaming about trolls. Then gives his audience almost two hours of Radio Graffiti/open lines. The man is a pleaser.

akwilly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 20, 2016, 07:55:51 PM
Ghost has a literal 80 minute nervous breakdown on air about the nuclear holocaust of the world while screaming about trolls. Then gives his audience almost two hours of Radio Graffiti/open lines. The man is a pleaser.
ridding the world of pokyman players all while shootin pearls

Quote from: akwilly on July 20, 2016, 08:02:30 PM
ridding the world of pokyman players all while shootin pearls

It amazes me how he keeps doing all these just crazy original things. Today him running around with a belt for two hours was hysterical. I'm listening through the archives and there's all this inside humor and bits that only happen like once or twice and they're insane.

My favorite one has been when out of nowhere during RG, this troll called in with a heavy accent. Ghost went into full game show host mode with game show music announcing it was time to play everyone's favorite game "Guess The Minority!!!" Then about five minutes of the lulziest radio followed.

It's been so long since I've heard such abrasive humor that my brain almost can't process it.

chefist

Great line, "From the twang in your voice I can tell you're servicing glory holes at your high school".

I'm still not sure what a, "dirty dishrag whore" is? LOL

Quote from: chefist on July 21, 2016, 11:55:13 AM
Great line, "From the twang in your voice I can tell you're servicing glory holes at your high school".

I'm still not sure what a, "dirty dishrag whore" is? LOL

Single mother dirty dishrag whore

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 21, 2016, 11:59:25 AM
Single mother dirty dishrag whore

"I'm going to take you to the woodshed, boy! Take that...Yawd! Yawd!", then cans wav....bwahahahaha

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 20, 2016, 08:15:11 PM
It amazes me how he keeps doing all these just crazy original things. Today him running around with a belt for two hours was hysterical. I'm listening through the archives and there's all this inside humor and bits that only happen like once or twice and they're insane.

My favorite one has been when out of nowhere during RG, this troll called in with a heavy accent. Ghost went into full game show host mode with game show music announcing it was time to play everyone's favorite game "Guess The Minority!!!" Then about five minutes of the lulziest radio followed.

It's been so long since I've heard such abrasive humor that my brain almost can't process it.

https://twitter.com/McDinduNuffin/status/756158415542431744

Quote from: chefist on July 21, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
"I'm going to take you to the woodshed, boy! Take that...Yawd! Yawd!", then cans wav....bwahahahaha

I'm concerned about his health. LOL! That poor engineer. I bet he took quite a beating after the show.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on July 21, 2016, 12:03:46 PM
I'm concerned about his health. LOL! That poor engineer. I bet he took quite a beating after the show.
How I imagine Engineer...

Ghost is being super active on Twitter today, this is going to be a good one I think.