• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

now i know why Cthulhu lies sleeping..he fell asleep waiting for Dick's next show

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on January 08, 2017, 06:56:39 PM
now i know why Cthulhu lies sleeping..he fell asleep waiting for Dick's next show

It's just laziness. That is one lazy octopus alien.

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2017, 11:27:58 AM
So there I was, innocently watching some historical documentary, and the narrator suddenly starts going on about Hoagland and nineteen point five.

Awkward. So I thought I'd share it here.
"Overboard" with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell was on today and I swear the band member  when Kurt took Goldie out for her (fake) Birthday was Hoagland. The mystery of his band is solved... or it could have just been one of the Bee Gees.
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm.   :o

(Actually, it was the Wright Brothers Band.  ;) )

Jackstar

Quote from: Techno-Mancer on January 09, 2017, 07:09:36 AM
The mystery of his band is solved... or it could have just been one of the Bee Gees.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Techno-Mancer on January 09, 2017, 07:09:36 AM
"Overboard" with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell was on today and I swear the band member  when Kurt took Goldie out for her (fake) Birthday was Hoagland. The mystery of his band is solved... or it could have just been one of the Bee Gees.

(Actually, it was the Wright Brothers Band.  ;) )

Torsion Field, frequency, music, logical conclusion. ;D

starrmtn001

Released by mainstream, National Geographic,with Seth Shostak and Nick Pope.  Okay.  Guess they're finally coming out of the closet on this. :o 8)

As I watch this, I wonder why it's just now being released, 11 days before the inauguration.  Is it a false flag setup?  A warning for us to "prepare," or, a warning to the aliens to; "back off bitches?"  I'm more curious about why this is being released today, by a well established main publication.

When aliens attack! Upcoming Alien Invasion 2017.  1.9.17.

https://youtu.be/Dt7eK8TUaJY

dan7800

Crazy that OSOM hasn't had a new show in like a month, but the thread gets more hits than MITD.

Sad really.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 09, 2017, 11:50:54 AM
Released by mainstream, National Geographic,with Seth Shostak and Nick Pope.  Okay.  Guess they're finally coming out of the closet on this. :o 8)

As I watch this, I wonder why it's just now being released, 11 days before the inauguration.  Is it a false flag setup?  A warning for us to "prepare," or, a warning to the aliens to; "back off bitches?" 

I'm more curious about why this is being released today by a well established main publication, than I am about an actual attack.

Oh yeah.  I forgot to mention that Obama is in it too, for comic relief.  ;D ;D ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: dan7800 on January 09, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
Crazy that OSOM hasn't had a new show in like a month, but the thread gets more hits than MITD.

Sad really.

OSOM wasn't good but it was crazy. C2C isn't good but Noory is such an easy target. MITD just isn't good

K_Dubb

Per somebody who heard Hoagie on Robin's show, he won't be back until after the inauguration.  Guess he's busy with arcane rituals in the meantime.

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 09, 2017, 11:50:54 AM

As I watch this, I wonder why it's just now being released, 11 days before the inauguration.  Is it a false flag setup?  A warning for us to "prepare," or, a warning to the aliens to; "back off bitches?"  I'm more curious about why this is being released today, by a well established main publication.

When aliens attack! Upcoming Alien Invasion 2017.  1.9.17.

The YouTube link has been disabled.  So, I went to the National Geographic website and, Wah Lah!  ;)

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/videos/alien-attack/

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 09, 2017, 01:02:31 AM
It's just laziness. That is one lazy octopus alien.

you do know you are first when he wakes up right?

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on January 09, 2017, 03:38:01 PM
indeed..eventually fish face there will be the first that Cthulhu eats
Beware the Flipper 'flip-off'. :o

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 12:43:29 PM
OSOM wasn't good but it was crazy. C2C isn't good but Noory is such an easy target. MITD just isn't good
+ 19.5    ;)    :-*

Morgus

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 09, 2017, 12:52:55 PM
Per somebody who heard Hoagie on Robin's show, he won't be back until after the inauguration.  Guess he's busy with arcane rituals in the meantime.
Interesting that the inauguration date is Jan 20 and 20 is 19.5 rounded off...  8)

Juan Cena

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 09, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

"Archane Rituals" being a metaphor for trying to get Robin VI to let him back in the house. Sleeping in the park is just so humiliating for Hoagie.

Juan Cena

It sucks you keep up here, but ignorew when I call in HEather.

Quote from: Juan Cena on January 10, 2017, 02:21:36 AM
It sucks you keep up here, but ignorew when I call in HEather.

Jesus, you really are the biggest faggot on here.

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 09, 2017, 01:23:04 PM
The YouTube link has been disabled.  So, I went to the National Geographic website and, Wah Lah!  ;)

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/videos/alien-attack/
The boob tube is also advertising the shit out of  'Colony'  on USA. http://www.usanetwork.com/colony/cast
It runs along the same lines.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on January 09, 2017, 02:35:57 PM
you do know you are first when he wakes up right?

I'm not concerned. His laziness won't be waking for millennia.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 10, 2017, 11:52:25 PM
I'm not concerned. His laziness won't be waking for millennia.

i didn't say when...just you are first