• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 01:43:37 AM
So your solution is to tell your friend to ditch the guy she enjoys sleeping with and go find some guy that's hung? You might be the worst friend on the planet. LMAO

My solution is for her to hear the truth, and I think that it is what we arrived at here, which is: it depends.  Sometimes size matters, if you are wanting size for some gratification.  But it isn't in any way shape or form the only thing that matters in sex, any more than having a rack like Pia Wurlzbach ensures you are a great fuck. 

Wanna know a secret?  In my experience, and I have had plenty, the pretty girls or the girls with giant boobs are the worst fucks.  They tend to rely on their looks or their boobs to carry the sex, and it does, for about two fucks worth.  Then you get used to her, and she's just another chick lying there and letting you do all the work.  I would rather beat off.  Do big boobs matter?  Does a gorgeous face matter?  Yeah, kinda.  But no, not really.  Kinda like a big cock.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 01:49:11 AM
Nah.  Look at what you just wrote here, it's great!  And I pulled it out of you, yes I did, like that sadistic teacher pulls that epic drum solo from that dude in Whiplash.

You should pay less attention to my theatrical bombast and focus more on my effectiveness.  Look at the nice little discussion we are having here, it's very healthy, and a lot more useful than Jackster tossing off his single-word bold and italicized non-answers.  Even 14 and I are having a nice little discussion by DM.  Who knows, maybe I can help you, too.

You may worship me now.

You didn't 'pull' anything out of me. I offered you some valuable advice that your poor friend can use. Seriously praying for her that she has only you to ask for help... Good lord. Worship you? Wow. Seek help. Professional, possibly institutional.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 01:54:37 AM
Likely to say size doesn't matter... Well another guy with a micopenis might have some pointers for them yes, if little pecker has overcome the same problem. See, the fellas with the large packages don't have the same set of problems. It would be like asking a girl who had zero experience with threesomes how to pull one off.

Sorry, this is my thread and you are only allowed to reply to the same post one time.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 02:00:10 AM
My solution is for her to hear the truth, and I think that it is what we arrived at here, which is: it depends.  Sometimes size matters, if you are wanting size for some gratification.  But it isn't in any way shape or form the only thing that matters in sex, any more than having a rack like Pia Wurlzbach ensures you are a great fuck. 

Wanna know a secret?  In my experience, and I have had plenty, the pretty girls or the girls with giant boobs are the worst fucks.  They tend to rely on their looks or their boobs to carry the sex, and it does, for about two fucks worth.  Then you get used to her, and she's just another chick lying there and letting you do all the work.  I would rather beat off.  Do big boobs matter?  Does a gorgeous face matter?  Yeah, kinda.  But no, not really.  Kinda like a big cock.

Pathetic mentally stunted logic. If a hot girl is 'lying there' letting you do the work, she is bored of your terrible performance. Get a copy of the Kama Sutra for yourself as well.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 02:03:51 AM
Pathetic mentally stunted logic. If a hot girl is 'lying there' letting you do the work, she is bored of your terrible performance. Get a copy of the Kama Sutra for yourself as well.

Geez, babe, why all the hostility?  I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 02:05:51 AM
Geez, babe, why all the hostility?  I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.
Hostility? No. Kindness, generosity, and edutainment I offer you, ya poor silly freak. And as for my physique, I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either.  For the record, I am betting that you are the fat ass up in here. Quit lashing out so much, it's bad for your metabolism.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 02:23:48 AM
Hostility? No. Kindness,

ROTFLAMAO

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 02:03:51 AM
Pathetic mentally stunted logic

your terrible performance

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 02:00:24 AM
Seek help. Professional, possibly institutional.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 01:43:37 AM
You might be the worst friend on the planet. LMAO

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 01:34:49 AM
you have some freakish formula

I will pray for your friend that she doesn't listen to your advice

Thanks for all your "kindness" lady, but it is NOT needed.  So button up.

generosity

As exemplified in your insistence that nobody should listen to anyone's point of view besides the ones that you agree with, and that some unexplained horrible damage would result to AN ADULT MAKING THEIR OWN CHOICES.  You are like some religious freak who keeps insisting that he has an open mind, and then claims every other point of view will cast the thinker into hellfire forever.

"Generosity" that's a fuckin sketch, that is. 

And as for my physique, I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either.  For the record, I am betting that you are the fat ass up in here.

Sounds interesting, but I'm macking on 14 right now, so take a number and wait.  Chicks who know me intimately on this site will confirm that I'm not fat, except for the Atlas between my legs.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 04:48:50 AM

Sounds interesting, but I'm macking on 14 right now, so take a number and wait.  Chicks who know me intimately on this site will confirm that I'm not fat, except for the Atlas between my legs.

Pass! For the love of god I am not in that line up! But thanks for your info. I had no idea this was a sleazy dating site. I thought it was a place for intellectual exchanges. If you don't find value in my advice on the matter of your friend, that's fine, if you do, use it. If I were to find myself in her situation, personally, I would seek advice of people that had overcome this problem. Best of luck with your Bell Gab meat market activities. HAHAHAHAHA [attachment=1]

Jackstar

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2019, 12:11:41 PM
Well, it was.

Jackstar, how do you celebrate Valentines Day on Bell Gab if you don't care to line up in the meat market :)?  [attachment=1]

Quote from: Jackstar on February 14, 2019, 12:11:41 PM
Well, it was.

Yeah until some fat-mouthed hoes who shall remain nameless came in and derailed an interesting topic like cock size with talk about how to fix a women's stretched-out cooter.  People never get tired of big cocks but nobody wants to talk about how snappy a woman's meat wallet is.  Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just speaking about the desires of the general public.

Small wonder that these topic-derailers have to look to the Internet a snag a man.  With conversational skills like that, I'm sure that every swinging kielbasa at every trailer park within a forty mile radius has run for the hills.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 02:42:55 PM
Jackstar, how do you celebrate Valentines Day on Bell Gab if you don't care to line up in the meat market :)

"Oh this topic is so awful and debasing.  Unless its me talking about it and perpetuating it."

It's just like I was saying earlier, the fat ones try to steamroll you with their hypocrisy to get their way.  And if you object to their crude tactics, they'll screech that you're a mysogynist who wants to oppress strong minded women.  Yeah I wouldn't mind a little peace and quiet now that you mention it, how about we put away your soap box and the bullhorn.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 11:05:12 AMIf you don't find value in my advice on the matter of your friend, that's fine, if you do, use it.

Your advice is equally as useful as that of anyone else who has commented. Unfortunately, you aren't quite as charitable about the opinions of others.  You feel that your advice is the only valid one and anyone who so much as considers anything coming from a masculine man will suffer horrible skin pustules and permanent mental derangement.  For all the mud that you've been slinging at me, you haven't been able to gin up an accusation that I think of women as weak and stupid.  Maybe because YOU are the one who has been assuming that they are utterly incapable of thinking and reasoning out the best choices for themselves without your essential advice.

I'm certain that you're busybodying some other thread with dire warnings that the government is "STAELIN' ARE FREEDOMS.". What irony.  Thanks for the entertainment.

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1314720]   

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 05:03:26 PM
I'm certain that you're busybodying some other thread with dire warnings that the government is "STAELIN' ARE FREEDOMS.". What irony.  Thanks for the entertainment.

You mean they aren't???

:o

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 14, 2019, 05:23:49 PM
You mean they aren't???

Hey! Welcome back :) There were rumors you were banned LOL How ya been?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 05:03:26 PM
Your advice is equally as useful as that of anyone else who has commented. Unfortunately, you aren't quite as charitable about the opinions of others.  You feel that your advice is the only valid one and anyone who so much as considers anything coming from a masculine man will suffer horrible skin pustules and permanent mental derangement. 

Good gravy but if you aren't relentless. I saw some flaws in your perception of how to help your friend. I don't deny people the right to their opinions. I could even see some very loose logic (no pun intended) in your position, but I also saw that I had wisdom to share. I hope you can at the very least attempt to get over it, move on, and let bygones be.  [attachment=1] Happy Valentines Day!

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 14, 2019, 05:23:49 PM
You mean they aren't???

ME: Metron? You're BACK??  I missed you like a retard misses the point!

METRON: What do you mean?

Dude, I heard that you got a time-out for stalking Dr. Needledick.  Is that true?  I was deeply shocked that a man of your intellectual gifts would be wasting time on such a frivolous endeavour, when there's a whole 9/11 Inside Job thing just waiting to have the lid blown off of it.  The evidence is irrefutable, you know.

Anyway, welcome back, and fuck off.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 06:16:19 PM
Good gravy but if you aren't relentless. I saw some flaws in your perception of how to help your friend. I don't deny people the right to their opinions. I could even see some very loose logic (no pun intended) in your position, but I also saw that I had wisdom to share. I hope you can at the very least attempt to get over it, move on, and let bygones be.  Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to you too, even though we celebrated that yesterday.  What a dogsbody of a holiday that is for me.  Holy crapola.

I appreciate that you have apologized and hope that we can now be civil to each other.  Every now and then when someone is really out there, it is incumbent upon the sane members of the site to provide a little correction.  I hope that when my turn comes around and I go off the reservation -- as we all do from time to time -- that you will be as graceful about it as I have with you here.

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
[attachment=1,msg1314769]

You can't be serious.  Please tell me that you are not serious.

AZZERAE

The pig snuggler can be so sweet sometimes.

I'd like to get this one back out there; I think that it is a good question for WOTR and it might have gotten overlooked in the crusty atmosphere of the last day or so.

"Ask WOTR Anything"

What is the first thing you would do if you were granted one day in the body of a woman?

Quote from: Azzerae on February 14, 2019, 07:03:32 PM
The pig snuggler can be so sweet sometimes.

I have a softer side, as you well know.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 14, 2019, 07:05:05 PM
I have a softer side, as you well know.
When you're not being a rampant cornholer?    :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on February 14, 2019, 06:11:17 PM
  Hey! Welcome back :) There were rumors you were banned LOL How ya been?

Absolutely smashing my dear, and tnx for asking! 8)