• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Metron2267

No I think it was more like they got these faces:

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 17, 2018, 09:28:10 PM
Yeah, Bill Clinton used to tell anyone who’d listen not to believe anything on the internet where he and his cronies don’t and can’t totally control the message. You boomers are adorable...really! :D

I take offense to that. I'm not a Boomer!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2018, 10:10:11 AM
Ha!  It'll no doubt include lots of these.

Clint is so damn right.

It's hard to tell humor from reality. Her life is like a remake of "Being There".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
You talk the talk. ;)

I also walk the walk. I walk away from crazy talk.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 18, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
It's hard to tell humor from reality. Her life is like a remake of "Being There".
But without the awesome Deodato's Also Sprach Zarathustra interpetation with the scenes of "urban" DC cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsQQzTGEquw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 18, 2018, 07:31:25 PM
I also walk the walk. I walk away from crazy talk.

And “crazy” to you is anything that goes against establishment PNAC, I guess.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2018, 07:49:06 PM
You're in his head.

He questioned the veracity of the PNAC members poster I posted because it was from “the internet.”

So, yes, I think it’s fair to say that I am.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2018, 07:52:33 PM
He questioned the veracity of the PNAC members poster I posted because

Bro, it lists Joe Biden as "Secretary of Defense." Put down the glue.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 07:37:33 PM
But without the awesome Deodato's Also Sprach Zarathustra interpetation with the scenes of "urban" DC cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsQQzTGEquw

I don't know about that. Why wouldn't she include her constituents?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
And “crazy” to you is anything that goes against establishment PNAC, I guess.

You guess wrong....again. I can't stand organized warmongers with more false flags than a fixed Patriots game.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Bro, it lists Joe Biden as "Secretary of Defense." Put down the glue.

So? He’s still a member, just like Hillay and Obama. You know, the people these clowns usually claim to hate? Guess not so much, huh, Bro? :D

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2018, 08:17:03 PM
OTOH, that did re-present this gem:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/02/17/387035292/joe-biden-gets-a-bit-too-close-to-new-secretary-of-defenses-wife

Still, all that huffing is gonna come back on you. Mark my words.
At least she is "of age" and Biden is simply trying to be culturally appropriate to some slave merchant in Marrakesh or some place. "Fine hair, she will fetch a big price" and all. For all his faults he is one of the only politicians who points out, even inadvertently, the "interesting" immigration policies that attack certain areas with immigrants that was big under Obama, or whatever his name was, but still continues under Trump. They "target" smaller towns, "whiter" states, etc for select influx of immigrants, usually Muslim and/or "of color." It would appear however the State media is trying to undermine him with the story?

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 18, 2018, 08:22:23 PM
You guess wrong....again. I can't stand organized warmongers with more false flags than a fixed Patriots game.
What is your stance on unorganized warmongers? Can be a more profitable enterprise sometimes for some.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 08:43:34 PM
At least she is "of age" and Biden is simply trying

[attachment=1,msg1294468][attachment=3,msg1294468][attachment=4,msg1294468]
[attachment=2,msg1294468][attachment=9,msg1294468]            [attachment=5,msg1294468]
[attachment=7,msg1294468][attachment=6,msg1294468][attachment=8,msg1294468] 

Note: one of these is not like the others.

One.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

Note: one of these is not like the others.
Ha! I hope those go viral or whatever that is on the interwebs. He is being very accommodating and inclusive in his groping.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 09:12:38 PM
I hope those go viral or whatever

I've been collecting these for months. I have a huge directory of them. And, I started late.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 18, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
I've been collecting these for months. I have a huge directory of them. And, I started late.
Good job! His family life is bizarre also. And Delaware in general due to their rules of incorporation and banking, they still have chancery court system even. Old school.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 09:09:39 PM
What is your stance on unorganized warmongers? Can be a more profitable enterprise sometimes for some.

I'm all for free speech on the internet. I had no idea that the Bell Gab trolls were paid, though.

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 18, 2018, 09:29:52 PM
I'm all for free speech on the internet. I had no idea that the Bell Gab trolls were paid, though.
Out of curiosity where does one go to get paid for this stuff? Aside from hosting and the various ads etc? Is that a real thing? I know the Russians, Soros, and what-not are claimed but I figured that was bots and/or some folks in reformation camp boiler-room type of deal.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 09:32:28 PM
Out of curiosity where does one go to get paid for this stuff? Aside from hosting and the various ads etc? Is that a real thing? I know the Russians, Soros, and what-not are claimed but I figured that was bots and/or some folks in reformation camp boiler-room type of deal.

That's a fair question. My guess is that most Russian trolls are paid in the fevered dreams of leftist morons.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Let's not be too hard on war mongers.  Can you imagine what earth's population would be today if the estimated 100 million killed in WWI and WWII alone had remained alive and reproduced.    As ghoulsh as it may sound, maybe man's innate tendency to make war is a built in hedge against overpopulation. 

i realize that war really sucks and the above is a highly fatalistic view but I have long entertained this possibility just as I've wondered whether homosexually might serve the same purpose. 

Gd5150

There are valid reasons to go to war, and it’s not always about “big evil profits for the big evil military industrial complex”.

Japan and Hitler would’ve killed a lot more when they had control of the planet.

What would the price of gas have been throuought the 90s if we hadn’t booted Saddam from Kuwait? Kiss off the 90s economic boom. Kiss off the tech boom and .com boom.

How many 911’s would there have been if we hadn’t taken the war to the Middle East? So far there there have been none since.

Freedom isnt free.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 19, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
There are valid reasons to go to war, and it’s not always about “big evil profits for the big evil military industrial complex”.

Japan and Hitler would’ve killed a lot more when they had control of the planet.

What would the price of gas have been throuought the 90s if we hadn’t booted Saddam from Kuwait? Kiss off the 90s economic boom. Kiss off the tech boom and .com boom.

How many 911’s would there have been if we hadn’t taken the war to the Middle East? So far there there have been none since.

Freedom isnt free.

"War is the continuation of politics by other means."   (Clausewitz)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 16, 2018, 05:32:54 PM
We may need an Early Boner Warning System...

I thought they retired him!