• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pics of Suspect in Off-Duty Deputy Assassination

Started by Jojo, June 11, 2019, 03:34:23 AM

Jojo

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-deputy-shot-alhambra-20190610-story.html

Below is the photo of the suspect who shot an off-duty deputy in the back of the head in the line at Jack in the Box in Alhambra, CA around 5PM Saturday 6/9/19.  The officer is in critical condition.  I wonder, would it have been legal for a bystander to shoot the shooter?

They say his license plates were paper.  But trip permits can be traced.

Anyhow, these photos are very good.  Somebody knows this person.  I wonder if the burgandy shirt he's wearing is his work shirt, since a lot of places use burgandy for work uniforms.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 11, 2019, 03:34:23 AM
The officer is in critical condition.

How do you know that he doesn't deserve to be dead? You're making a lot of assumptions here.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2019, 03:57:24 AM
How do you know that he doesn't deserve to be dead? You're making a lot of assumptions here.
This country has principles.  We don't arbitrarily allow one citizen to shoot someone in cold blood as a punishment, without due process including knowing their accuser and the accusations.

Jackstar

How do you know that this isn't a psyop cover story, and the deputy isn't chillin' out in witness protection? You're making a lot of assumptions here.

Quote from: Sixteen on June 11, 2019, 11:37:53 AM
Good people need guns.

On the bright side: grown-up thinking detected.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2019, 04:43:25 PM
How do you know that this isn't a psyop cover story, and the deputy isn't chillin' out in witness protection? You're making a lot of assumptions here.

On the bright side: grown-up thinking detected.
Trust = Communication heard and respected.

Here are eye-witness accounts and a confession:
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/06/11/100k-reward-offered-in-shooting-of-la-sheriffs-deputy-at-alhambra-jack-in-the-box/

The tragedy happened around 6PM in a public place where others were present, including staff.  If the shooting hadn't happened, customers and staff would be Twittering denials.  The police wouldn't be able to afford to bribe them to lie, and cases of "disappeareds" haven't been heard, even if the military had the money to disappear non-cooperators.  Besides, it'd be kind of a tell-tale sign to disappear all the staff of a Jack-in-the-Box and Jiffy Lube.

Jack-in-the-Box and Jiffy Lube on Valley Boulevard in Alhambra have longstanding public records of its existence.  I see no need to verify.

In order for this to be a conspiracy, which it is not, most of the the following people would have to be lying, silenced or disappeared:
-  The schizophrenic who confessed
-  His father, who heard the confession
-  Probable telephone records systems
-  Possible staff letting him use the phone at a church in Long Beach to make his confession
-  USC Medical Center, its brain surgeons, and its life support technicians.  If they didn't have deputy Joe Solano, they would be Twittering.
-  911 Dispatchers
-  Paramedics
-  Two Jiffy Lube employee witnesses
-  Jack-in-the-Box witnesess
-  Jack-in-the-Box staff
-  Jack-in-the-Box management at Valley Boulevard, Alhambra, CA
-  Jack-in-the-Box higher management
-  Jack-in-the-Box security camera company operators and management
-  The neighbor who reported footage
-  The neighbor's security camera company
-  Police, deputies, and their spokespeople
-  The L.A. Times, ABC News, Fox News, CBS local, NBC, Washington Post, etc... (This story from what I have seen was not distributed by the Associated Press at the time I read it).

Americans are independent people, individualists.  It would be really hard to get that many people in on a huge deception.  A conspirer would probably have to traumatize them first, like really kill someone to get the deception going. 

Maybe it was schizophrenia.  Maybe it was remote mind control.  Maybe it was something else & the perpetrator developed a schizophrenic cover story over time. 

Please pray for deputy Joe Solano, who is now on life support in grave condition, last I heard.  He was helping his family on the day he was shot in the back of the head.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Sixteen on June 11, 2019, 06:37:32 PM

Please pray for deputy Joe Solano, who is now on life support in grave condition, last I heard.

O.K. I'll throw him on the prayer pile.

He'll be back to stomping on people's rights in no time. Hey, it worked for Whitecrow. I was able to resurrect him. Though he did come back a bit off.

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 11, 2019, 06:58:52 PM
O.K. I'll throw him on the prayer pile.

He'll be back to stomping on people's rights in no time. Hey, it worked for Whitecrow. I was able to resurrect him. Though he did come back a bit off.

C'mon.  He was getting his mom's oil changed.  Probably not crooked.  Doesn't look like he's on 'roids at all.  So, uh, but thanks 😋.

If compulsory service was required of everyone for six months of their lives, there wouldn't be such an us versus them mentality.

Jackstar

most of the the following people would have to be lying, silenced or disappeared

I am not saying it's likely--I am saying you don't know. You weren't there--all of that could be faked in multiple ways with an infinite budget, which is exactly what such an agency would have available. How hard would it be to buy a restaurant and staff it with actors? Not hard at all.

The story repeatedly includes the detail of paper licence plates--who even does that? At the minimum, it proves premeditation. So either it's fake, or this cop pissed someone off big time. If it's a real psycho murder--how do the cops have this detail so certainly, so quickly, and why in the name of The Living Christ would they broadcast this particular detail, given the general populace of degenerates' penchant for copycat crime? Think about it.

The assumption that "cop automatically equals good guy" is wholly and entirely laughable, especially in this day and age, and especially in that particular part of the world. This is the same area where the detectives that were investigating the Michael Hastings murder ended up being ambushed as they were pulling into the station, and then that investigation quietly went away. This isn't theory--this is fact. This is the world we inhabit now. Take off those rose-colored glasses, why don't you?

So. All that said--if an armed bystander would happen to be there and decide to go full Punisher--there would absolutely be charges, even if it turned out the bystander was shooting at Al fucking Capone. You asked.

Jackstar

tragedy

And one more thing. According to the latest report I read, the officer isn't dead--he's in "critical condition" at a heavily defended installation.

Tragedy? More like Christmas miracle.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 12:24:40 AM
And one more thing. According to the latest report I read, the officer isn't dead--he's in "critical condition" at a heavily defended installation.

Tragedy? More like Christmas miracle.
He could have a son your age.  It's Father's Day time.  You know he will probably be brain damaged if he lives.  His mother is elderly.  He could be her only son.   Only sons do a lot for elderly mom's.  Being shot in the head is always a tragedy. 

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 12:41:27 AM
He could have a son your age.  It's Father's Day time.  You know he will probably be brain damaged if he lives.  His mother is elderly.  He could be her only son.   Only sons do a lot for elderly mom's.  Being shot in the head is always a tragedy.

He could be running heroin and indirectly responsible for the deaths of dozens of people. He could be an enforcer for a gang and have used his badge to execute half a dozen people or possibly he raped the wrong woman. Some only sons abuse their elderly mothers.

Being shot in the head is not *always* a tragedy.

***He could also qualify for saint hood... But usually these types of execution style killings don't happen to those who qualify for sainthood. Without knowing more, I cannot say that it is a tragedy anymore than I proclaim it a tragedy when a local dealer gets gunned down. Sometimes you are the author of your own story...

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2019, 01:21:06 AM
these types of execution style killings

Reminder: he's not even dead.

So we're expected to buy that some guy lone wolf who had the forethought to make fake plates and bring a change of clothes with him and the skill to evade pursuit... didn't bother to double-tap? Come on.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 01:33:59 AM
Reminder: he's not even dead.

So we're expected to buy that some guy lone wolf who had the forethought to make fake plates and bring a change of clothes with him and the skill to evade pursuit... didn't bother to double-tap? Come on.

Fine. Attempted execution-style killing.

Really depends on who wanted him dead, and why. That said, the guy does not really look "professional." Still makes me think possibly a personal vendetta. But why put paper plates on the car while making no attempt to disguise who you are?*

*Yes, I realize that this must mean it is yet another false flag- like everything today. Nothing ever really happens here in Pleasantville- it is all just fake news.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2019, 01:40:06 AM
the guy does not really look "professional."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmZSkWBJwBU

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2019, 01:40:06 AM
this must mean it is yet another false flag

I'm not there yet. I think the most likely narrative is that the cop knew something that made him a threat to someone quite powerful. Like--how'd the guy know where to find him? It's not like Horatio Random Psycho can just hack into his phone's GPS on a whim. It's not like he just picked a random target.

We'll know more from watching further news coverage--if any--unfold over the next few days. My bet would be, this story vanishes from the cycle within a fortnight.

However, given the distinct possibility that this shining paladin was a true patriot, actual wagering would be in horrendously poor taste... for now.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2019, 01:21:06 AM
He could be running heroin and indirectly responsible for the deaths of dozens of people. He could be an enforcer for a gang and have used his badge to execute half a dozen people or possibly he raped the wrong woman. Some only sons abuse their elderly mothers.

Being shot in the head is not *always* a tragedy.

***He could also qualify for saint hood... But usually these types of execution style killings don't happen to those who qualify for sainthood. Without knowing more, I cannot say that it is a tragedy anymore than I proclaim it a tragedy when a local dealer gets gunned down. Sometimes you are the author of your own story...
Did you read the news stories?  He was getting his mom's oil changed.  The guy is no spring Chuck, either.  I don't think he abuses his mom. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 12:11:02 AM
I am not saying it's likely--I am saying you don't know. You weren't there--all of that could be faked in multiple ways with an infinite budget, which is exactly what such an agency would have available. How hard would it be to buy a restaurant and staff it with actors? Not hard at all.

The story repeatedly includes the detail of paper licence plates--who even does that? At the minimum, it proves premeditation. So either it's fake, or this cop pissed someone off big time. If it's a real psycho murder--how do the cops have this detail so certainly, so quickly, and why in the name of The Living Christ would they broadcast this particular detail, given the general populace of degenerates' penchant for copycat crime? Think about it.

The assumption that "cop automatically equals good guy" is wholly and entirely laughable, especially in this day and age, and especially in that particular part of the world. This is the same area where the detectives that were investigating the Michael Hastings murder ended up being ambushed as they were pulling into the station, and then that investigation quietly went away. This isn't theory--this is fact. This is the world we inhabit now. Take off those rose-colored glasses, why don't you?

So. All that said--if an armed bystander would happen to be there and decide to go full Punisher--there would absolutely be charges, even if it turned out the bystander was shooting at Al fucking Capone. You asked.
Offices of the Sheriff do not have unlimited funds.  Gees, there's usually only two deputies for 20 miles, and a 45-minute wait with no toilet to get one.  Maybe you confuse law enforcement with the military.

Property records are public.  Check out your county tax assessor website and it's Scopi map.  Pretty nifty.  Also, escrow companies would probably be happy to tell you about any recent sale.  If you are nice, and creative.  It pay them.

Jojo

I thought they meant a trip permit.  I have seen paper plates, though, and think they are illegal.  Makes me mad.  Good point about copycats.

Jojo

Can you say reporter Michael Hastings instead if just Michael Hastings please.  And do you have a source for the Hastings investigation halt after ambush?  I found nothing.  Does ambush include violence?  I read the investigation halt as closed with no evidence of foul play found.

Even if the investigation was halted it went underground after an ambush, what's your point?  Everyone chooses their battles.  It's not unforgivable to cave over extortion.  What's it to you?  Bad enough one person died - how many more skilled people you want gone?

Jojo

Most iffy cers are good.  Police abuse is still the exception, not the rule.  I don't assume he is good, though, based on that.  I assume he's good he's was helping his mom.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 12, 2019, 04:40:32 AM
what's your point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG0g-6EHTgc

I'll let The Alaskan Ginger Jew explain this one.

It's not unforgivable to cave over extortion.  What's it to you?

They're law enforcement. What's the point in paying them if they're just going to cave? It's their job not to.

how many more skilled people beta coward thugs you want gone?

All of them, I suppose. I don't see what it would hurt any.

Jackstar

And do you have a source for the Hastings investigation halt after ambush?  I found nothing.

Jojo

Considering there is no known character evidence to the contrary, why not presume decency.

The schizophrenic confessed to killing another man too.  Could be random.  Stranger things have happened.

Personally, I think it was Satanic, Father's Day sacrifices, spear-headed by covert remote mind control.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 04:46:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG0g-6EHTgc

I'll let The Alaskan Ginger Jew explain this one.

They're law enforcement. What's the point in paying them if they're just going to cave? It's their job not to.

All of them, I suppose. I don't see what it would hurt any.
The video starts off interesting, but I usually only get a couple minutes in before my player just stops.  On all search engines.

Anyhow, I know law enforcement is paid not to cave.  But there is no online documentation to support that they caved.  Show me.

Besides, there are times when compromises must be made.  They are not mercenaries, nor front line military in a battlefield.  There is an intelligence to the field.  Maybe they should have called for higher help - how would I know since you haven't provided any sources or documentation to show what happened.  I am curious what exactly "ambushed" meant in this case, and were the violent offenders then apprehended or arrested later?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 04:19:08 PM
sloppy job Mossad
I didn't find a thing with any search terms from your post.  All I found was the official word of the investigation being finished.  Plenty on Hastings; nothing on cops being ambushed.  You brought it up, not me.  I never heard of it before.  You weren't convincing.  Diskoalafied.