• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

KBIM "Paranormal Talk Radio"

Started by Uncle Duke, August 04, 2016, 12:32:08 PM

Uncle Duke

Anyone familiar with this internet radio station?  It's owned/operated by a paranormal investigation group called "Beyond Investigation" who, among other things apparently broadcast their on-site investigations live.  The only thing I've listened to are podcasts of their weekly live "Pat and Brian Show" program.  While this show is quite entertaining, there is far more of the hosts ragging on each other and making fun of the news/guests than actual paranormal talk. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 04, 2016, 08:36:17 PM
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/kbim-paranormal-talk-radio/502777

I listen on the XiiaLive app, but I think that will work.

xiialive is great.  the tunein app, however, is another story.  it feels bloated and sluggish, and recently i thought my ufoship.com stream was screwed up because the audio was distorted.  i decided to try listening with something other than tunein, and guess what?  turned out it was just the tunein app.  it had one job!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: mv on August 05, 2016, 12:11:32 PM
xiialive is great.  the tunein app, however, is another story.  it feels bloated and sluggish, and recently i thought my ufoship.com stream was screwed up because the audio was distorted.  i decided to try listening with something other than tunein, and guess what?  turned out it was just the tunein app.  it had one job!

I agree.  XiiaLive is the best of the internet radio apps that I've found,  also smaller than the others.