• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

bateman

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2016, 08:40:36 PM
problem also with 2 is
A. Noory will never get rid of Tommy as producer.
B. She really isn't that good as she often mispronounces key things and laughs and the wrong times and the laugh often feels..fake and forced.
C. She doesn't like this place any more ..nor does she really..acknowledge it as part of her..past we shall say..and D. there are many many in front of her to become the replacement host

I wonder why that might be.

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 06, 2015, 06:41:47 PM
He says it as if by hating him we are destroying our lives.  No, Dave, it is cathartic to discuss how bad you are.  Many listeners think you suck, and how do you think we found our way to BellGab?  By typing, "I'm a hater" into google?  No.  It was "George Noory Sucks" that brought all of these like minds together.  We celebrate our dislike of how you ruined a once great program.  Don't get it twisted.

I'm not falling for your compliments. 

norland2424

problem also with 2 is
B. She really isn't that good as she often mispronounces key things and laughs and the wrong times and the laugh often feels..fake and forced.
C. She doesn't like this place any more ..nor does she really..acknowledge it as part of her..past we shall say..and D. there are many many in front of her to become the replacement host

I do see her getting a job there tho, i mean she was appointed just like noory was, and it also makes noory look like a saint if she gets a segment or a weekend gig, mark my words nothing good will come from this

K_Dubb

I agree.  We're the only ones who care about her past history with Noory, and she stopped playing to this crowd a long time ago.  No reason not to go full suck-up.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2016, 08:52:22 PM
I do see her getting a job there tho, i mean she was appointed just like noory was, and it also makes noory look like a saint if she gets a segment or a weekend gig, mark my words nothing good will come from this

i could see that happening..though i think that might be the end of MITD..not sure Art would like her doing a weekend gig or what ever for the...enemy..oh wait ..he has nothing to do with the show any more

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on August 03, 2016, 09:02:15 PM
i could see that happening..though i think that might be the end of MITD..not sure Art would like her doing a weekend gig or what ever for the...enemy..oh wait ..he has nothing to do with the show any more

Thats the thing i think Art knows that mitd is going to die soon, hence his scramble to get her a job

malliard

Quote from: HorrorReporter on August 03, 2016, 07:38:13 PM
I'd vote Malliard more than Heather on this

Thank you...

This whole thing is strange to me..... I dont understand any of it... No way it works in Art's favor.. even if Heather picks up a few new members...

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2016, 09:04:19 PM
Thats the thing i think Art knows that mitd is going to die soon, hence his scramble to get her a job

she could be...no nm ..

chefist

Seems logical...

Lilith

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 03, 2016, 08:25:25 PM
Does she say anything without the fake happy horseshit laugh anymore?  Art must be really taken in by it.

Right?

mikuthing01

I agree, but I'm surprised CTC would take her with her affiliation with Art and bellgab who hates Noory. She lacks experience and is not a good interviewer and laughs at anything and its getting worse the longer she goes on.

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 03, 2016, 09:12:02 PM
I agree, but I'm surprised CTC would take her with her affiliation with Art and bellgab who hates Noory. She lacks experience and is not a good interviewer and laughs at anything and its getting worse the longer she goes on.

He let falkie do some sort of video segment, and falkie was pretty much bellgabs mascot.besides it makes noory and premier look as if they are the good guys in this, who else would take in your worst critic and bless them with air time?

Lilith

The question is, after Art gets Heather any job, how long can she keep it?  Looking at C2C...  I guess if George can do it, Heather can do it.

mikuthing01

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2016, 09:17:11 PM
I guess if George can do it, Heather can do it.

I have not listened to Noory in years but i think Noory is better than Wade. I took a ride with Art and somewhere he bailed out of the car and Wade ended up behind the wheel and we all know Asian women cant drive.

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2016, 09:17:11 PM
The question is, after Art gets Heather any job, how long can she keep it?  Looking at C2C...  I guess if George can do it, Heather can do it.

Don't bet on it! ;)

bateman

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 03, 2016, 09:24:33 PM
I have not listened to Noory in years but i think Noory is better than Wade. I took a ride with Art and somewhere he bailed out of the car and Wade ended up behind the wheel and we all know Asian women cant drive.

FTFY

Quote from: norland2424 on August 03, 2016, 08:52:22 PM
... mark my words nothing good will come from this

Nothing?

Well, for people who don't listen to any of it anymore, all this has been very entertaining - always a new twist, always something to laugh about.

By the way, didn't Aldous - a personal friend of Redacted - say the Coast gig announcement was all just a big trolling operation?

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2016, 09:08:21 PM
Seems logical...

I wonder if anyone has made a (Redacted) soundboard?  I might have to listen to C2C that night just to hear if some caller gets through on the air with an old (Redacted) soundclip or two, not that I'd want to put evil ideas into anybodys head.

chefist

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2016, 10:11:45 PM
I wonder if anyone has made a (Redacted) soundboard?  I might have to listen to C2C that night just to hear if some caller gets through on the air with an old (Redacted) soundclip or two, not that I'd want to put evil ideas into anybodys head.

Doubt anyone would want to go to the hassle...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 03, 2016, 10:11:33 PM
By the way, didn't Aldous - a personal friend of Redacted - say the Coast gig announcement was all just a big trolling operation?

He did.  I didn't hear it on the show, just on here.  If she recorded that bit of audio and got someone to post here just to see the swarm, my opinion of her would go up a notch or two.

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 03, 2016, 10:14:56 PM
He did.  I didn't hear it on the show, just on here.  If she recorded that bit of audio and got someone to post here just to see the swarm, my opinion of her would go up a notch or two.

I don't think he actually said that, and people heard it on the show

norland2424

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 03, 2016, 10:11:33 PM

You mean this?
Quote from: aldousburbank on July 30, 2016, 01:40:48 PM
You've all been meta trolled!
You're welcome.

Uncle Duke

problem also with 2 is

Has George specifically said Heather Wade will appear on C2C on 7 August?