Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 06, 2016, 01:08:52 AM
nice work with everything

change and chaos can only bring everlasting renewal

why are you still here? lol

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 01:16:02 AM
why are you still here? lol

I was just trying to be nice. I hope its fun broadcasting without my annoying voice.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on November 06, 2016, 01:26:28 AM
Daniel's got balls.

Sounds like the mad martian attributed a different kind of genitalia to Daniel...dang!  That wasn't very nice.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 06, 2016, 01:39:30 AM
I was just trying to be nice. I hope its fun broadcasting without my annoying voice.
You're like An ex girlfriend who won't go away lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 06, 2016, 01:40:41 AM
Sounds like the mad martian attributed a different kind of genitalia to Daniel...dang!  That wasn't very nice.

Ownage all night long, you girls picked the wrong horse

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 01:52:08 AM

Ownage all night long, you girls picked the wrong horse

Well, glad to see you are trying so hard.

I hope you had a good time at my expense.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 06, 2016, 01:54:49 AM
Well glad to see you are trying so hard to impress me little brother.

Trying hard? Lol go away and take your own advice & stop living in the past go back to whatever it is you do. I already wiped my hands clean from your stench, be happy Daniel.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 06, 2016, 01:40:41 AM

Honestly if I could figure out a way to get him to call me a penis I could die happy.  It'd be like a sprinkle from the crazy pope.

AZZERAE

Well I see you've addressed everyone's comments except mine. Go fuck yourself and fuck your show. I won't be listening to it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 06, 2016, 02:17:25 AM
Honestly if I could figure out a way to get him to call me a penis I could die happy.  It'd be like a sprinkle from the crazy pope.
My man,

Why didn't you call in?!?!? He would have loved to talk to you.

akwilly

Caught the end of the show. That Gary is one crazy sob! Also great tunes at the end

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on November 06, 2016, 02:36:58 AM
Caught the end of the show. That Gary is one crazy sob! Also great tunes at the end

Thanks for listening to one of the best episodes in a long long long time. He's got Hoagland on the run!

Love playing music for you.

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 02:03:52 AM

Trying hard? Lol go away and take your own advice & stop living in the past go back to whatever it is you do. I already wiped my hands clean from your stench, be happy Daniel.

I was saying good job on everything. That is actually moving on as we are both broadcasting on our own now and I was congratulating you. I did not talk about you in a negative light on my broadcast nor have I attacked you in this thread. I have no bitterness or hatred towards you, just glad that we are both still broadcasting into the night my former friend.

cheers and good luck!

ninjashoes

Quote from: Azzerae on November 06, 2016, 02:23:26 AM
Well I see you've addressed everyone's comments except mine. Go fuck yourself and fuck your show. I won't be listening to it.

whoa slow down there, I am a little overwhelmed right now so I may miss things here and there.

You asked if Michaels voice is real? I am trying to get away from him and move on please understand.

Answering that would only serve to stir the pot more and more.

theONE

Quote from: Azzerae on November 05, 2016, 04:51:44 AM
Does your previous co-host Michael really talk that way, or is it a put on? Seriously he doesn't sound human.

that's a very good question,...but talking about sounding human, from the look of your selfie in your avatar
I don't think you sound human as well,..lol ;)

MV/Liberace!

If ever a thread merge has been warranted...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: theONE on November 06, 2016, 04:12:08 AM
that's a very good question,...but talking about sounding human, from the look of your selfie in your avatar
I don't think you sound human as well,..lol ;)

You people are now talking about my voice? lol you're all so cute.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 06, 2016, 04:05:55 AM
I was saying good job on everything. That is actually moving on as we are both broadcasting on our own now and I was congratulating you. I did not talk about you in a negative light on my broadcast nor have I attacked you in this thread. I have no bitterness or hatred towards you, just glad that we are both still broadcasting into the night my former friend.

cheers and good luck!

You're a little bitch take care

ninjashoes

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 04:42:22 AM

You're a little bitch take care

I don't see why your so angry. I'm not mad, I'm having tons of fun.

I don't have anything to do with your success or failure anymore. It is all up to you.

Drink and be Merry, its Christmas.

Lilith

Quote from: mv on November 06, 2016, 04:25:02 AM

Great Idea MV!
Maybe they were afraid we would get them confused if they both stayed in one thread.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on November 06, 2016, 04:25:02 AM

MV ...All your wisdom and experience  with different co-hosts.. and with wannabe Podcasters, Radio/youtube Super Stars ...

...At last can be put to some good use..

... MV please do some break up counciling here..

These conflicts between Radio Hosts  just tears my heart strings apart...

Rosey Girl vs Nancy .. Batman vs Heather .... Redacted vs Steve ..Falkie vs Daniel and Myke.. Falkie vs MV ..Falkie vs Jazmunda.. Falkie vs Redacted.. Falkie vs MV again.. Falkie vs brig.. Falkie vs  Pony Boy vs Everyone .. and the classics.. Art vs George.. Art vs Hoagie.. Hoagie vs George ..and now Daniel vs Michael.

We can't take anymore!...
MV ..PLEASE HELP!

Love ALL

K_Dubb

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 02:30:15 AM
My man,

Why didn't you call in?!?!? He would have loved to talk to you.

Ha I don't even call my mom.  In retrospect should've tried to annoy him in the chatroom and hope he remembered.