• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jedimiller on April 09, 2019, 11:58:19 PM
https://youtu.be/WuowT8U-Su8

Today I learned it takes 100 years for a ghost to eat a bun...also they can't open a Splenda packet.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 10, 2019, 02:19:39 AM
  What position?

Sounds like if he had tits on his back, you'd marry the blighter.

VC

In Memory of AB...

A Very Funny AB Parody going on since Friday through today... Definitely, worth a few laughs:

https://www.philhendrieshow.com/ph_episode/click-art-bell-marathon-48-hours-straight-starting-friday-4-12-12am/

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 13, 2019, 08:42:18 AM
Sounds like if he had tits on his back, you'd marry the blighter.
Beware, Arnold.

sex, drugs, radio. RIP bitch tits

[attachment=1]

Genessee KC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 13, 2019, 04:26:56 PM
Fake news

Lol I remember that, maybe art is with Tupac and Elvis

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 10, 2019, 01:40:46 AM
Today I learned it takes 100 years for a ghost to eat a bun...also they can't open a Splenda packet.

I'll have to still listen to some AB shows from time to time... it was/is a magical mystery tour... we'll always want to take a ride w/you Art Bell.

Morgus

On an Art Bell Somewhere in Time played a few weeks ago it was from 1997 with guest Lori Toye.
On this show, Lori told Art that she was born on April 13 and it was a Friday the 13th...   

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2019, 02:48:18 PM
On an Art Bell Somewhere in Time played a few weeks ago it was from 1997 with guest Lori Toye.
On this show, Lori told Art that she was born on April 13 and it was a Friday the 13th...   
Yep.  Toye's a flake but that was pretty freaky.  About like the SIT a few weeks before that one where Art was commenting on reports of his death being premature. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
Yep.  Toye's a flake but that was pretty freaky.  About like the SIT a few weeks before that one where Art was commenting on reports of his death being premature.
Like Al Gore Jr and this upstart bartendress AOC- Cayce, Hal Lindsey, Toye, various Deyos, SDM, etc were on the forefront of the whole scam with their maps and dire weather predictions. But didn't have the vision to REALLY market and make the big $$ from the "world is ending" schtick.  Heck I don't think even Art and Whitley made that much money from their work-turned-movie. But Gore etc made $$$.
But I Iiked their shows with dire warnings, unlike the Gore, AOC, etc stuff which actually effects society, taxes, etc.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2019, 05:43:12 PM

Was she the author Bell was falling all over himself with, like he had the hots for her?

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on April 14, 2019, 05:51:35 PM
Like Al Gore Jr and this upstart bartendress AOC- Cayce, Hal Lindsey, Toye, various Deyos, SDM, etc were on the forefront of the whole scam with their maps and dire weather predictions. But didn't have the vision to REALLY market and make the big $$ from the "world is ending" schtick.  Heck I don't think even Art and Whitley made that much money from their work-turned-movie. But Gore etc made $$$.
But I Iiked their shows with dire warnings, unlike the Gore, AOC, etc stuff which actually effects society, taxes, etc.
also the biggest end of world map guy, Gordon Michael Scallion, who was Art's special guest to ring in the year 2000

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on April 14, 2019, 05:51:35 PM
dire weather predictions

Like we aren't living in an apocalyptic shitstorm right now.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2019, 07:47:41 PM
also the biggest end of world map guy, Gordon Michael Scallion, who was Art's special guest to ring in the year 2000
How could I have forgotten him in my summary of "end times" "earth changes" maps! (and various and sundry other topics like possession, psychic changes, etc.) Of course, he was fun.  I like when guests/shows get into feuds....

https://rense.com/general67/theabsurdityofgms.htm

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 14, 2019, 07:14:27 PM
Was she the author Bell was falling all over himself with, like he had the hots for her?
I didn't get that impression during that particular SIT but, as Brig would say, I could be wrong.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 14, 2019, 07:14:27 PM

That might have been Tess Gerristen - she is Art's kind of lady:

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 15, 2019, 09:15:53 PM
That might have been Tess Gerristen - she is Art's kind of lady:

Yes, that's her.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on April 15, 2019, 10:09:33 PM
Yes, that's her.
On the West Coast for a bit and it got hot. Who says LA doesn't get hot? It is hotter than TX yesterday! Anyway hanging out in the pool. Water still cold, so nice and randomly listened to an old Art with the Arkansasian "Rodney" who captured a ghost, named "Everett," in a bug zapper (though it was an electronic deal that makes pests and vermin go away NOT one of those blue hanging light deals as initially thought by Art.) Anyhow, guess who called in? Maybe for the first time? Will/Bill from Madison who went into Finno-Urghic theory and had some comments on the Norsk peoples! Art let him ramble a bit but then went to commercial before he could get to his main point! Dammit.

Sense Art is unfortunately not around. Maybe we should move our focus on getting John Tesh to make a comeback.

Dr. MD MD

If they ever make an Art Bell biopic who do you think could play Art?

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2019, 11:22:06 PM

Daniel Ortega

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2019, 11:22:06 PM