• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

norland2424

Quote from: mv on November 23, 2016, 12:22:31 AM
Karl Rove is useless.

why does his head look like a giant egg now  ???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 23, 2016, 12:23:10 AM

You have numerous posts with images showing up as empty placeholders. Are they all from the same place?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on November 23, 2016, 12:24:16 AM
why does his head look like a giant egg now  ???

Hopefully it's symptom of gross humiliation.

Quote from: mv on November 23, 2016, 12:22:31 AM
Karl Rove is useless.

Rove is beyond useless.  He should crawl back into his hole and stay there until at least Groundhog Day.  Then hopefully he'll see his shadow and never come back out again.

I never believed that Trump would prosecute Hillary.  Bill and Donald have been golfing buddies and the two families have hung out together quite a bit.  If she has committed crimes, I would like to see her prosecuted but it is enough for me that she lost.  I think the ongoing investigations will continue and if they reveal something criminal then it might be out of Donald's hands.  Jeff Sessions will do a good job at Justice and he won't shy away from prosecuting Hillary if there is evidence of crimes.

So far I am very pleasantly surprised by Trump and his cabinet picks.  I really hope Romney doesn't get the Secretary of State job.  He is as qualified as Hillary was. lol. Please get someone with foreign policy experience, Donald.  Even Giuliani would be better than Romney.  I voted for Trump mainly because of the Supreme Court and if he picks an originalist,  I'll be ecstatic.  I think there is room for some give and take regarding illegal immigration and who gets deported.  I'm fine with the criminal element leaving the country and seeing how that goes and giving other migrants options to stay in the country and work legally.  However, I'd make it especially hard for them to obtain citizenship and they will have to jump through hoops to get that right. We have to reward people for following the correct procedures to obtain citizenship not those who don't.

Jackstar

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 22, 2016, 06:05:18 PM
With that grammar typo it's hard to believe you can be clear about anything.

O RLY

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on November 22, 2016, 05:56:59 PM
Name the specific law, smart guy.

This is dirty pool, even for you.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 22, 2016, 06:49:04 PM
completely impracticable. It will not happen,

... the fuck do you think you know about anything? You are demonstrably, wildly irrational.

Jackstar

Quote from: mv on November 22, 2016, 10:46:47 PM
sounds interesting, but i don't buy it.

So, why did Kerry travel to Antarctica? Be persuasive.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on November 23, 2016, 12:25:02 AM
You have numerous posts with images showing up as empty placeholders. Are they all from the same place?

If you copy and paste the url in the browser, it will show up. But the forum sw seems to have problems with the url when it is pointing to ==> http:// i.4cdn.org/pol/1479879338751.png

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 23, 2016, 01:34:16 AM
If you copy and paste the url in the browser, it will show up. But the forum sw seems to have problems with the url when it is pointing to ==> http:// i.4cdn.org/pol/1479879338751.png

it's not the forum software.  it's probably leaching protection on the server the images reside on.

Taaroa

Quote from: mv on November 23, 2016, 01:40:43 AM
it's not the forum software.  it's probably leaching protection on the server the images reside on.

They probably shouldn't be using links from imageboards anyway, since those images will be gone after a certain number of days in most cases. Would be better to upload them on something like imgur and then link.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Taaroa on November 23, 2016, 01:58:17 AM
They probably shouldn't be using links from imageboards anyway, since those images will be gone after a certain number of days in most cases. Would be better to upload them on something like imgur and then link.

all correct.

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 01:33:21 AM

No extradition treaty?

Quote from: voat.co on November 23, 2016, 01:33:21 AM

No yacht docking tax?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 23, 2016, 01:04:03 AM
   I never believed that Trump would prosecute Hillary.  Bill and Donald have been golfing buddies and the two families have hung out together quite a bit.  If she has committed crimes, I would like to see her prosecuted but it is enough for me that she lost.  I think the ongoing investigations will continue and if they reveal something criminal then it might be out of Donald's hands.  Jeff Sessions will do a good job at Justice and he won't shy away from prosecuting Hillary if there is evidence of crimes...

I'd rather see an investigation into the death of Antonin Scalia

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 23, 2016, 01:04:03 AM
...  I voted for Trump mainly because of the Supreme Court and if he picks an originalist,  I'll be ecstatic...

They have the numbers, if not the will, to impeach and remove unqualified judges - which is to say the non-originalists.

Cramming the Unaffordable Care Act down out throats against out will because for a very short time they had the Presidency, a House majority, and a filibuster-proof Senate, they then went on to remove the filibuster rule when they lost a few seats. 

There is nothing wrong with beating them at their own game now.  Just make sure to explain it to the American people first.  And start at the top - pick off the worst of the worst, the easiest targets, first.

pyewacket

Quote from: Chefist on November 23, 2016, 08:08:50 AM

Haha- too true! Arguing with hard core leftists is like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after an hour or so you realize the pig likes it.  ;D

I've learned that you shouldn't put more effort into answering their question than they did in creating it. If they throw out one or two lines of rhetoric- don't spend the time on a page explaining your POV.

I'm especially annoyed by those who quote lines from cheesy movies and worn out bromides.

I was recently told, "If life gives you lemons- make lemonade".  ::) My response was not appreciated.

Quote from: pyewacket on November 23, 2016, 08:46:05 AM

I was recently told, "If life gives you lemons- make lemonade".  ::) My response was not appreciated.

Did you suggest they stick the lemons where the sun don't shine?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on November 23, 2016, 08:46:05 AM

I'm especially annoyed by those who quote lines from cheesy movies and worn out bromides.

Yeah...

[/quote]

::)

Yorkshire pud

The man of the people.. So removed from those corporate movers and shakers who use politics for their own ends, and not the people who put them there.

Trump denies any conflict of interest over business empire
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38074768
Billionaire US President-elect Donald Trumphas said he is not obliged to cut ties to his business empire when he takes office on 20January.

"In theory I could run my business perfectly and then run the country perfectly," he told the New York Times in an interview.

Mr Trump already stands to profit from an influx of visitors in the weeks leading up to his inauguration.Since the hotel sits on land leased from the federal government, when Mr Trump assumes office, he becomes, effectively, both landlord and tenant overnight, our correspondent notes.Eyebrows were also raised when Ivanka Trump joined in a phone conversation her father had last week with the Argentine President, Mauricio Macri.

Lilith

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 22, 2016, 10:03:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz2MVHXH7Og&t=0s

I think MV and Styx would make for a fantastic UFOship podcast.  I don't miss any of MV's podcasts, and I don't miss any of Styx.  I can't say that of any other podcasters.

Praise MV!

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 23, 2016, 09:17:48 AM
Did you suggest they stick the lemons where the sun don't shine?

Something to that effect.  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2016, 09:40:40 AM
I think MV and Styx would make for a fantastic UFOship podcast.  I don't miss any of MV's podcasts, and I don't miss any of Styx.  I can't say that of any other podcasters.

Very wounding Brig. No longer praising MV? He'll be destroyed, he's that kinda gurl.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 23, 2016, 09:51:04 AM

Very wounding Brig. No longer praising MV? He'll be destroyed, he's that kinda gurl.

Fixed, Thank You!  :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2016, 09:54:06 AM
Fixed, Thank You!  :-*

I meant also the line about you not missing his podcasts; however if you flip that, you'll offend the other BG bers who make podcasts...a conundrum...