• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 07:50:22 PM
Specious argument. Trump is not enacting the policy of the KKK. Hillary was all about neocon policy. NEXT!  ;D

She was more supportive of neocon positions than I would have liked, but I think she had mostly learned the lesson of using military power to try and solve political problems like with Saddam Hussein or using military power in complex conflicts like in Libya and Syria.

Of course, Libya was a case of having only bad alternatives anyway. 

You want me to send you a couple books for Christmas?  You can set up a post office box if you don't want me having your address, tell me what the P.O Box cost and I'll hide the (U.S) cash in one of the books.

The one book I've mentioned before, the other is The Illustrated Guide to the Supernatural.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 22, 2016, 07:53:47 PM
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP, Child. Can't you go and play with the traffic on the roads or something?

Here, have another, li'l queenie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHXwIy1Byxo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 22, 2016, 07:54:14 PM
She was more supportive of neocon positions than I would have liked, but I think she had mostly learned the lesson of using military power to try and solve political problems like with Saddam Hussein or using military power in complex conflicts like in Libya and Syria.

Of course, Libya was a case of having only bad alternatives anyway.

I think the parents of the people she got killed were hoping for someone who learned their lessons before they took that job, not during.  ;)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 22, 2016, 07:23:06 PM
If you read the article the game theory expert also said that Trump is at risk if somebody calls his bluff.

Putin is no stranger to game theory and the Russian tactic of bringing up World War III to set the stage for their negotiating positions is well known. Putin and Trump playing chicken with each other would be very dangerous since each thinks he has the bigger balls.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 07:57:21 PM
I think the parents of the people she got killed were hoping for someone who learned their lessons before they took that job, not during.  ;)

You want me to send you a couple books for Christmas?  You can set up a post office box if you don't want me having your address, tell me what the P.O Box cost and I'll hide the (U.S) cash in one of the books.

The one book I've mentioned before, the other is The Illustrated Guide to the Supernatural.

https://www.amazon.com/Illustrated-Guide-Supernatural-Richard-Cavendish/dp/0711204543

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 22, 2016, 07:58:11 PM

No but thank you for your generous offer. That's very nice of you. Maybe donate them to a charity or a library or something...and Merry Christmas, if it's not too racist of me to wish you that.  :)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 08:00:19 PM
No but thank you for your generous offer. That's very nice of you. Maybe donate them to a charity or a library or something...and Merry Christmas, if it's not too racist of me to wish you that.  :)

:(

I bought the books from the library.

You're welcome though.

Merry Christmas :)

So all the posters who've been wrong all along are filtering back, and this time they're right?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 05:17:52 PM
I know it's business as usual. I've witnessed it my whole life. It hasn't worked. It's not working and it won't work. It just sends the message that, as long as you're big enough, you can try almost anything and get away with it. We should just all start operating on this sociopathic principle then; and then what need have we of government if it's really just a war of each against all? I was hoping for some real change that didn't come at the end of a gun barrel but I suppose that's the only real kind of change now.

If I were advising Trump, I'd tell him to forget about her too.

He has too much to do, too many priorities to address, to let that distract and sidetrack him.  How does siccing a special prosecutor on her help him in any way?

Besides, she looks like she'll die soon anyway.  I'm looking forward to that.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 22, 2016, 08:23:27 PM

He has too much to do, too many priorities to address, to let that distract and sidetrack him.  How does siccing a special prosecutor on her help him in any way?

That's fair.  I've already planned a large party for when you finally die physically.  You're already dead mentally.

norland2424

Lol people are so triggered over Hillary not going to jail, Trump has a country to run, not worry over this bullshit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on November 22, 2016, 08:29:32 PM
Lol people are so triggered over Hillary not going to jail, Trump has a country to run, not worry over this bullshit.

Personally, as I said before, I'm ambivolent over Clinton facing charges or not. I didn't know however that Trump had the power to do that anyway. But the fact remains, many of his speeches and certainly the 'debates' had him promising she would be going to jail if he was POTUS.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 22, 2016, 08:35:30 PM
Personally, as I said before, I'm ambivolent over Clinton facing charges or not. I didn't know however that Trump had the power to do that anyway. But the fact remains, many of his speeches and certainly the 'debates' had him promising she would be going to jail if he was POTUS.

Who's naive enough to believe that anyone in power will fullfil all of their promises, and I'm not directing this at you pud.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 22, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

Um, the President manages the Executive Branch, which includes the Attorney General.  Said Attorney General appoints special prosecutors (certainly at the behest of the President at least some of the time) lest the Administration be accused of a political prosecution (or covering for someone in his own party)

chefist

What another fun day watching the left implode...thanks all!  :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on November 22, 2016, 08:39:08 PM
Who's naive enough to believe that anyone in power will fullfil all of their promises, and I'm not directing this at you pud.

Oh I know that, it happens here that a year or so down the line, the back peddling occurs; but Trump is doing it before he's in the WH. And Clinton was one of his main targets that appeased his supporters. I just wonder how many 'promises' he'll go back on before his support turns into hostility?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 22, 2016, 08:47:15 PM
Oh I know that, it happens here that a year or so down the line, the back peddling occurs; but Trump is doing it before he's in the WH. And Clinton was one of his main targets that appeased his supporters. I just wonder how many 'promises' he'll go back on before his support turns into hostility?

No one but the true deplorables - the America haters - took Trump literally, and even they needed Big Media to twist and amplify everything he said into something from the Third Reich.

What he did was set the tone for a Trump Administration, not lay out every specific detail from some white paper he spent 25 years writing.  So far I'm very pleasantly surprised by what he's doing, who he's appointing, and how well he's doing it.  Pretty good for someone who's never held public office and is flying by the seat of his pants right now.

Now compare that to Hilary's demonstrated incompetence over the past 15 years...

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 22, 2016, 08:23:27 PM

Has the MSM Hill death watch started, yet?  I envision something similar to the forever impending death of Franco MSM fascination, eventually evolving into the famous SNL Chase parody.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 22, 2016, 08:55:46 PM
Has the MSM Hill death watch started, yet?  I envision something similar to the forever impending death of Franco MSM fascination, eventually evolving into the famous SNL Chase parody.

They're going to look like the assholes they are when Trump is noting like what they've been saying.  I'm sure he doesn't mind being grossly underestimated a bit.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 22, 2016, 08:55:46 PM

It used to be so fun to watch..."Jane you ignorant slut."

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/point-counterpoint-lee-marvin-and-michelle-triola/2846665

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 22, 2016, 08:28:56 PM
That's fair.  I've already planned a large party for when you finally die physically.  You're already dead mentally.

Can I offer you a tub of Play-doh and a coloring book?  Are you allowed to receive packages from the outside yet?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 22, 2016, 08:47:15 PM

It would take an awful lot.  His opponent was Hilary Clinton.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2016, 05:05:33 PM
So, he's going to backtrack on prosecuting Hillary now. Fuck him if he doesn't follow through on this! I'll be voting Democratic again the first chance I get.  >:(

Heh heh, you're one solid gold moron. You actually believed all the Trump lies? Build a wall? Deport 11 million people? Repeal Obamacare on day one? Put Hillary in jail? Trump played you ignorant fools. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on November 22, 2016, 09:04:44 PM
It used to be so fun to watch..."Jane you ignorant slut."

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/point-counterpoint-lee-marvin-and-michelle-triola/2846665
I just tune into this thread now when I feel the need to witness some  "Jane, you ignorant slut" exchanges. ;)

Donald Noory

Trump Foundation admits to self-dealing. Just the start. Congrats on electing an obvious shyster, Trumptards.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/307164-report-trump-foundation-admits-to-self-dealing

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 22, 2016, 09:16:54 PM
I just tune into this thread now when I feel the need to witness some  "Jane, you ignorant slut" exchanges. ;)

The "...cheap ham radio." line always makes me think of Art Bell. LOLZ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 22, 2016, 09:15:52 PM
Heh heh, you're one solid gold moron. You actually believed all the Trump lies? Build a wall? Deport 11 million people? Repeal Obamacare on day one? Put Hillary in jail? Trump played you ignorant fools. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW34uFCz9jo

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 22, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

Yes, Hilary has been so straightforward and honest all these years.

How did she convince everyone to choose her in the primaries, again?

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 22, 2016, 09:17:30 PM
Trump Foundation admits to self-dealing. Just the start. Congrats on electing an obvious shyster, Trumptards.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/307164-report-trump-foundation-admits-to-self-dealing

Given everything we've learned since the election, all that's been said and done on all sides, if they held a do-over right now Trump would win 60-40.  Minimum.