• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Catsmile

# Fuck, I'm Just Here For The Giggles.
# This Shit Ain't That Hard To Sort Out.
# Really.

# Almost 2019 Shitz Still Not Full Duplex
# WHY!?

Lilith

Dynamo just got a message with the name of the person who called the Sherif.  It was not Dynamo.

Catsmile

# The Sewing Bee Gossip Circle

# Holy Shit I Wouldn't Take This Fruits Call, Can't Blame Heater.

# Anyone Else Hear This Music In Their Head While Fruit Is Talking?
# Or Is It Just Me?
# EDIT: Loony Flaming Fruit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-VhC9ieh0

Catsmile

# FFS, These People Are Way To Involved With Total Strangers.
# NotCreepy@All
# NOPE!

# Loony Flaming Fruit Tried To Scratch A Mans Eyes Out.
# GitBackY'all

# And Loony Flaming Fruit Is Just A Size Queen, I'll Bet.

aldousburbank

Tootsie Wootsie was right, they're obsessed with HW over there. Weird.

Catsmile

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 08, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

# Well Heater Is A Public Figure, I Get Gossiping About Her Drama, Karen Also.
# But Trying To Insert Yourself Into Someones Life, Especially Someone Like Irene Who Wants To Be Private Person.
# Yeah... NO!

# Now Fruit Boi Wishes Irene Hires A Biker Gang To Jack Heater Up.
# Ummmm, MMMKKK.

# Heater Wad Must Have Put Salt In Flaming Fruit Bois ButtButter.
# SuperSizeSalty

ZaZa

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 08, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Señor, aldousburbank,
Mister weed smoker, Fellow Bellgabber,
Fellow human being...with all the respect to Your prestigious presence on this board, way beyond my time of registering here,
and Your sparkling subtle yet so intellectually inflicting postings here, I bow to you, for your wisdom, wit and humor in your posts,
but I must be true to my terrible reputation.. and point to something that you Señor aldousburbank posted on this LATRINE /aka/ Bellgab board.
Here it is....it all started with You, You dope head.
Why did you do it..??..please tell us..now
Also,.. I would love to share a GIANT joint {digitally} with You my Dear Bellgabber,
who's tho infrequent but so anticipated posts make this board so spiced up to be.

You, dope head, ..you brought Heather Wade to the surface.
If wasn't for You Señor, aldousburbank ...she would be still sucking cocks on the phone, and Art Bell might be still alive.
How do you deal with that Karmic burden, Señor dope head ... ??  :)

May TheLORD blesses You and Your offsprings...

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 23, 2016, 09:05:00 PM
Ok, so saying it was my last post was premature...

But what Saucy Rossy is saying is true and I feel a responsibility to clarify my "insider knowledge" at the risk of being labeled as a white knight. (As if I care)

My wish to not participate here is not about me wanting to take my ball and go home because  some trolls made me mad. It is more a matter of my own sense of self respect, where and how I choose to spend my time- the difference between fun and not, interesting discourse versus unhealthy character assassination  When the public smearing descends into inferences of some kind of nefariously amorous relationship between Art and Heather, every shred of decency that I have in me says stay away from this place. I understand that throwing poop is an act that primates engage in and that online anonymity emboldens those lacking any sense of honor to hurl their fact-free feces with no responding consequences, but this is the sport of cowards. And so it is to these empty sacks of witless humanoids that I address this post. Knowing that Heather and Art have too much class to respond to such specious allegations themselves, I will do that myself since I played a part in, and have been a witness to much of what has transpired backstage in the past 6 months, and it seems like the only helpful and honest thing that I can offer my friend Heather, the genuine and decent people of the Bell family, and the readers of this forum.

Because I have had a long and fruitful history of associating with the most interesting people I can find,  I can honestly claim that I am a well seasoned and well calibrated judge of character. I have lived with cops and also have been locked up with murderers. Swept up around the ashram for years and also rolled with rock stars, psychedelic gurus, and all manner of hooligan. I've associated with the most free living and free loving feral humans I could find and also have had very deep relationships with celibates who I hold in the category of saints. I know a few things about the variety of human nature and did not just get on this pony ride. In this carnival midway of humanity it is possible with time, to gain an understanding of the personal qualities that you gravitate toward or are repelled from.

Heather and I chose to become friends through a process of getting to know each other initially through BellGab, via online correspondence. Based on my sense of what quality of person I appreciate and wish to associate with, over an extended period of time I invited Heather to participate in the reality of my personal and home life. My situation was and is not perfect, nor was or is hers, but we have managed to show up for each other's actual, non-virtual lives with mutual respect and little or no room for bs. As  a recently divorced guy you might say I was missing female companionship and yet (I know you're wondering) we've kept our relationship platonic. I say this to state a standard of our behavior together, friends not lovers. Consider it a character reference if you will, mostly for myself, since my folks were decent people who did not raise me to associate with degenerates or fools or to lie, even to strangers.

I am no eagle scout either but you see, Heather is an individual with real couth, not someone who presents herself as even vaguely sexually suggestive, inappropriate, or flirtatious. Honestly, I enjoy getting hit on by the ladies but our friendship IS our destination and we've had an easy time arriving here in spite of all our natural hormonally instinctive attractions being present and accounted for thank you very much. I believe that we've each developed a trusting sense of our respective boundaries over time, which I am grateful for, as it allows us to have the kind of friendship in which we can travel and spend time together without the added complicated dimension of intimacy, however potentially awesome it might/could be. FYI I'm only relating this "approaching embarrassing" info so that I can move on to the next paragraph with some context. There has been both genuine interest and disingenuous speculation from posters that I have held back from commenting on so here goes.

It was completely my inspiration, my urging, to suggest that Heather contact Art to request an interview. Not to detract from Heather in any way but she was not initially even able to entertain the idea as likely. I bugged her to make contact with Art several times because it was clear to me that she was highly respectful of the man's desire for privacy and would not assume to bother Art for an interview without my urging. Heather in fact objected to my suggestion several times but in my natural born state of hippie optimism ( yeah I know, all you pop-psychology Einsteins must be checking the boxes for magical thinking, wish fulfilling whatever) I assured her that since Art had heard her on the gabcast, he would remember her ability to articulately converse and would be likely to respond. Admittedly the interview was a long shot, but I also had a gut sense about the perfect matchup of her knowledge of his body of work and the timing of his upcoming release from the non-disclosure choke collar.  Also, Pahrump happens to lie in my annual summer adventure/migratory route so I invited her to join me in my travels as I was going anyway.

She was genuinely surprised that Art agreed to our proposal while I not so genuinely acted like I was not. But we went and Art and Airyn treated us as well as anybody ever could. Opening their home to us as new friends was an honest act of honest people, and I was immediately aware that we were in a home with lots of love and genuine affection. These are people that my mom and dad would have been comfortable being with. If you can sense wholesome, well it was like a sweet incense wafting with the fragrance of loving parents raising their child with the best of every impulse they've got. I know what that feels like and apparently some posters do not but you can trust me, it's not something you can fake. The rapport between husband and wife was one of mutual respect and equanimity with no whiff of false compliancy or facade or guile. Art and Airyn clearly are in love with each other and Asia is a very lucky young person to have them guiding her into this world.

This is exactly why it pisses me off that it can be considered fair sport, genuinely speculative discourse, or anything other than rancid and disgusting to state or imply or cheer on the idea that something amorous or sexual was or has been involved in Heather and Art's working or personal relationship. I was there. I have been there with Heather since. I continue to be an active part of her life. (Happy to have had her as a guest for the holidays)  We tell each other our stuff and keep the communications straight up. The point being that I would not continue to associate with Heather were she anything other than what I personally know her to be, which is fair and eager to do the right thing. And I would not support her inserting herself into or influencing Art and Airyn's life in any other than an appropriate and constructive way. And if such was not the the case, I would be the first to inform you all publicly and wash my hands of the whole thing. To put it another way, your rancid grease splattering is pissing me off not just because it slanders and hurts my friends who are genuinely good people, but because it implicates me in some sort of obfuscated, ongoing love plot which I am not enough of a lowlife to even try to comprehend, much less entertain. Those of you who lack the decency or intellect or ethics to keep your minds out of the gutters should at least keep the gutters in your mind and not on the internet. Certainly not on a forum which I formerly enjoyed. Grow up. And I say this not because Heather needs defending but because some people are just idiots and I'm here stating the obvious.

Now that all that's out of the way let me summarize and add a few points:

Heather was introduced to Art by my instigation and she was never attempting to inject herself into Art's or his show's orbit.

Heather's and Art's interactions were nothing but mutually respectful and professional. My sense of their personal chemistry was and is one of mentorship on Art's part, and correspondingly that of potential student/apprentice on Heather's part. And I mean this in the most positive of ways. Apprenticeship is a thing you know, and the natural instinct to learn/teach/pass on a craft is in our cultural genes. There is no gain from folding, mutilating, or stapling this type of relationship into a banal ambition unless you are an unimaginative social imbecile lacking sufficient talent to have your own life.

Art impressed me as straightforward in the sense that he IS who you hear on the radio. He's had the cajones enough to share his private life through his public platform which is obviously something we've valued to the extent that we're all here moaning, bitching, and otherwise gnashing our teeth about it. Maybe he's rethinking this transparent aspect of his career but you can't then blame him for sharing while simultaneously piling on undeserved accusations. It's a ride. You may not appreciate how it's gone but figure it out- what pisses any of you all off is that you believe he hasn't been straight in the walking his talk or has been a quitter. But guess what? Met the guy, shook his hand, and Art is the rare kind of person who I'd trust with my kids. What more can I say? Impugning the character of a man who has entertained you as a reaction to being pissed at your daddy only reflects a lack of integrity of the troll's own personal bridge. Maligning and fictionalizing the guy's love life is beyond contempt and while or where that's happening I will not engage, other than to remind you that you're pissing in your own wind.

Regarding the freedom of speech excuse for defamation of character and garden variety cyber bullying- well sure, MV owns this board so you are free to pass gas as long as he finds it tolerable for whatever ostensible reasons of entertainment or monetization. But let's not confuse hurtful cyber slander with "freedom of speech" which more accurately pertains to the inalienable right to speak our minds free from governmental censorship, not some mistaken justification to wipe a dirty mind with a Jeffersonian hanky. It's like cloaking the need for a bath with a fine perfume. It only insults your intelligence but it won't mine as I'm not sufficiently ignorant enough to confuse the two. 

Sincerely,
ab

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on December 08, 2018, 08:03:30 PM
# Well Heater Is A Public Figure, I Get Gossiping About Her Drama, Karen Also.
# But Trying To Insert Yourself Into Someones Life, Especially Someone Like Irene Who Wants To Be Private Person.
# Yeah... NO!

# Now Fruit Boi Wishes Irene Hires A Biker Gang To Jack Heater Up.
# Ummmm, MMMKKK.

# Heater Wad Must Have Put Salt In Flaming Fruit Bois ButtButter.
# SuperSizeSalty

I only heard the first few mins & Sean's call. He may have more severe issues, then i imagined.

Quote from: username on December 08, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

I only heard the first few mins & Sean's call. He may have more severe issues, then i imagined.

That was rather unsettling.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
That was rather unsettling.

Yeah I agree that was unnnnncomfortable. I think everyone else present, felt that way too.

PrairieGhost

I've been pretty much disconnected from all this. I have no real clue what the fuck is going on.

Quote from: username on December 08, 2018, 09:22:04 PM
Yeah I agree that was unnnnncomfortable. I think everyone else present, felt that way too.

Ironic in that this is supposed to be the hate site.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 08, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
I've been pretty much disconnected from all this. I have no real clue what the fuck is going on.

This seven second video should sum everything up:

https://youtu.be/FZwew65uLog

aldousburbank

Quote from: ZaZa on December 08, 2018, 09:13:29 PM
You, dope head, ..you brought Heather Wade to the surface.
If wasn't for You Señor, aldousburbank ...she would be still sucking cocks on the phone, and Art Bell might be still alive.
How do you deal with that Karmic burden, Señor dope head ... ??  :)

I plead the fifth dimension.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

Haha right indeed.

ZaZa

We /I hope including MV/Liberace!,Lee/ with massive assistance of cadaver dogs, and to some extend of Richard Groyper are trying
to recoup the AirConditiong unit..that your employee Amy on the Rise /or on the Air,..not sure now/ ..she..{using her potent sexual powers}
obtained such an unit.
Some Bellgabers even fapped and ejaculated on the sound of her voice, but she just {with her cold Germanic blood} wiped the 'seeds of their labour'
and moved forward..in her ruthless conquering of certain humanoid species.

Please tell Amy that we LOVE HER and love to see her posting here again.
{ALSO..Please tell Amy that we saw her almost naked pictures, so no need anymore for wave after wave of her nudes on our PM's again}

We LOVE You Amy...naked or bare...We Love You the same.  :) :) :)

Quote from: brig on December 08, 2018, 07:43:54 PM
Dynamo just got a message with the name of the person who called the Sherif.  It was not Dynamo.
San Diego area code???

ZaZa

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 08, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
I plead the fifth dimension.

That's all you've got for me, -- the Fifth ...?? Haaa??
O
K
Señor

Well, with all the respect, I have a..Fifth for you as well Señor, aldousburbank
...here in this original 1988 clip of "Leonard Cohen @ Roskilde 1988 (5) - Hallelujah",

Señor..may I brutally request that you play and attentively listen to this song,..tho I'm sure you've heard it
more than twice already in your 'enriched' life...

Please, would be nice if you shared some nice music you listen to...some dope head music please, with Latin flavor, please.
{fuck rock & roll}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1Rth-a_SY
BTW, I'm on my second bottle of vine now and some inhaling, so I'm OK I thinkgs

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 08, 2018, 09:22:04 PM
What are you jentellman talking about..?
I was trying to listen to something, but brig is so useless and terrible at posting links,
/for example she posted this totally useless link..in first picture/..
What de fuck is this link helpful...?

brig, if you will try to be helpful next time, please check the links before you hit the..'Post' button. OK ??
Otherwise please keep posting and talking to yourself as in other threads you do, but try not to confused others.
Remember brig, less is more sometimes.
So when you brig are talking about some audio cast,..please post clear solid links,..
or of course if you can't then in your senile ways please keep posting/talking to yourself dear brig.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ZaZa on December 08, 2018, 10:19:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-1Rth-a_SY

I have enjoyed that song for many years. Soul music.

Once you have achieved cruising altitude I reccomend this.

https://youtu.be/ornSpLMUzbw

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 08, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

One might have thought last week's withering and exhaustive analysis of her cooking skill would have blunted our zeal but, happily, it seems undiminished.

this should clear up all the confusion regarding my behavior towards Amy Martin.

https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/1071455767855685632

ZaZa

I'm scared to post on Bellgab.
brig might get me banned.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 08, 2018, 11:55:26 PM
I'm scared to post on Bellgab.
brig might get me banned.

Don’t worry, she only writes posts addressed to herself.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on December 09, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
Don’t worry, she only writes posts addressed to herself.
;D

starrmtn001

You're wise to do so.  I, too, stay away from that thread. ;)