• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sredni Vashtar (Missing in Action)

Started by AZZERAE, August 07, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 15, 2019, 05:18:38 PM
Hey! you're back.  Suck my dick.
Don't' taunt the poor fucker.  You offer him a meal and he'll keep cumming back.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 15, 2019, 06:47:54 PM
I now consider you wooed and won. Kindly ask your people to let my people know what sort of dowry to expect, the custom in my tribe is 30 camels and 500 pounds of heroin. Don't bother losing any weight, we like them big over there and it enhances my status. I promise to keep the sex to a minimum but I need an heir to stop my evil one-eyed brother Majid ('The Bastard of Bamiyan') from getting any ideas. He already fucked my goats and mother and with my plan to call the goat ranch 'Disneyland Kabul' by squealing to Orlando and getting the shit lawyered out of me.
Fucking cave dwellers.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tangerine on August 15, 2019, 06:08:18 PM
Either smarmy, fake or chameleon.

You really think that of me?

Your opinion is your opinion, and that's fine. I do have some "blind spots" in my personality for sure, and lots of areas of myself need work. I fall short in many ways, and I'm not perfect ... but neither are you.

Just struggling within myself with the debilitating symptoms of Schizophrenia, and still can't afford cognitive behavioural therapy as yet (because my insurance only covers medication and psychiatric visits). I'm sure that in time, when I'm going to therapy regularly I'll be a little less "smarmy, fake or chameleon" as you put it. My posts will probably be a lot more vanilla, which you may enjoy. But until then, I guess you're stuck with me in my broken state.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 12, 2019, 10:55:15 AM
https://www.whalefacts.org/blue-whale-penis/

In terms of weight the estimated weight of a blue whales penis is assumed to be between 390 â€" 990 lbs. depending on the penises overall size.

The testicles are also relatively large weighing in at up to 150 lbs. per testicle with smaller testicles weighing 100 lbs or less.

During sexual intercourse as much as 30 â€" 40 pints of sperm may be ejaculated from a blue whales penis in a single session.

Metron is in the house. Here come the dicks...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 15, 2019, 06:10:10 PM
Yikes!  I should be careful mincing about in foreign tongues and stick to English as it is spoken in the good old U S of A.

USA! USA! USA!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 16, 2019, 03:03:22 AM

Your opinion is your opinion, and that's fine. I do have some "blind spots" in my personality for sure, and lots of areas of myself need work. I fall short in many ways, and I'm not perfect ... but neither are you.

Just struggling within myself with the debilitating symptoms of Schizophrenia, and still can't afford cognitive behavioural therapy as yet (because my insurance only covers medication and psychiatric visits).  I'm sure that in time, when I'm going to therapy regularly I'll be a little less "smarmy, fake or chameleon" as you put it. My posts will probably be a lot more vanilla, which you may enjoy. [But until then, I guess you're stuck with me in my broken state.

That's the spirit.  Hang in there. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 16, 2019, 10:40:07 AM
Hang in there.

Not the most carefully chosen expression for someone threatening suicide.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 16, 2019, 11:27:10 AM

You're right.  Poor choice of words. 

Metron2267

Your life coaching skills are better?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Karo on August 16, 2019, 01:01:12 PM
Your life coaching skills are better?

Sredni likes to gaslight. To crawl into ones head, burrow into the brains, convince his host that his intentions are positive. Then, before you realize what's been done, the rug is yanked out from underneath you. Head games are his thing.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on August 16, 2019, 03:03:22 AM

Just struggling within myself with the debilitating symptoms of Schizophrenia, and still can't afford cognitive behavioural therapy as yet (because my insurance only covers medication and psychiatric visits). I'm sure that in time, when I'm going to therapy regularly I'll be a little less "smarmy, fake or chameleon" as you put it. My posts will probably be a lot more vanilla, which you may enjoy. But until then, I guess you're stuck with me in my broken state.
Without body language, it's hard to tell.  You could just be overly agreeable.  Anyhow, sorry to hear about the insurance not covering counseling.  That's ridiculous.  Do you believe in core values?  My core values are:  Self-care, altruism, being with loved ones, health, the outdoors, the Internet, work, music, using my brain, being reasonably clean and organized, and protecting those less fortunate.

Jojo

Lol.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZRAA on August 17, 2019, 12:17:45 AM
Sredni likes to gaslight. To crawl into ones head, burrow into the brains, convince his host that his intentions are positive. Then, before you realize what's been done, the rug is yanked out from underneath you. Head games are his thing.

Don't take it personally. As a proud Mussulman, my religion compels me to do it. I refer you to the verse in the Bhagavad Gita that says 'smite those pork-chewing bastards at every opportunity'. You've got off quite lightly so far, I've normally driven people to despair and bankruptcy by now. As for head games, you remind me of the impromptu game of soccer at my terrorist training camp when the census taker knocked on the wrong door.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 17, 2019, 03:00:12 AM
Don't take it personally. As a proud Mussulman, my religion compels me to do it. I refer you to the verse in the Bhagavad Gita that says 'smite those pork-chewing bastards at every opportunity'. You've got off quite lightly so far, I've normally driven people to despair and bankruptcy by now. As for head games, you remind me of the impromptu game of soccer at my terrorist training camp when the census taker knocked on the wrong door.
Yeah, yeah, yeah  Go get me a fucking Kebab, will you Haji boy?  Mit alles, ja?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 17, 2019, 05:54:47 AM

Arschloch! Oh, I've got your kebab...on an extra large skewer, ready for express delivery! You syphillitic product of a rotten civilisation, prepare to meet your Nazi relatives in hell! You will die the death of a thousand cuts.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 17, 2019, 06:29:20 AM
Arschloch! Oh, I've got your kebab...on an extra large skewer, ready for express delivery! You syphillitic product of a rotten civilisation, prepare to meet your Nazi relatives in hell! You will die the death of a thousand cuts.

Ha!  At first glance I read that as "death of a thousand cats"  Nonsensical for sure but also horrible in a vague way and I was going to cry foul.  On further review it is just normal vile, hatred and wishes for death.

Carry on Gents. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 17, 2019, 08:43:56 AM
Ha!  At first glance I read that as "death of a thousand cats

That would only be suitable for ellgab.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 17, 2019, 05:54:47 AM

Don't fall for it, Shreddie.  He will flatter you into coughing up the culinary secrets of your culture and even propose marriage but leave you jilted and weeping with your kebab in your hand.

They are always so sweet when they think nobody is looking but, as soon as their rambunctious friends show up, it's get away from me you loathsome creature and where's all the white women at.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 17, 2019, 08:43:56 AM
Ha!  At first glance I read that as "death of a thousand cats"  Nonsensical for sure but also horrible in a vague way and I was going to cry foul.  On further review it is just normal vile, hatred and wishes for death.

Carry on Gents.

Yeah, it's just our way of providing constructive criticism.  When we say something like, "fuck you, you're a fucking idiot" it's said with the best possible intentions.  It is meant to provide you with a frank assessment as to where you stand on the Dumb Ass Continuum against which you may gauge the success of your efforts to improve, or, in the absence of such efforts, to measure your continued decline towards irredeemable cretinism.   Consider it to be something akin to an old fashioned "father-to-shithead talk."

Metron2267

Quote from: AZRAA on August 17, 2019, 12:17:45 AM
It is a ghastly creature even under the best lighting...

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 17, 2019, 06:29:20 AM
You will die the death of a thousand cuts.

Stain a broadsword - for CHRIST!

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 15, 2019, 06:07:41 PM
You will have to forgive me if I decline the engagement for what, out of delicacy, I will call personal reasons.  I hope you and Richard Gere and the Dalai Lama find the happiness you seek.

Cool pictures!
We've all moved on to:

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tangerine on August 17, 2019, 01:48:15 AM
Do you believe in core values?  My core values are:  Self-care, altruism, being with loved ones, health, the outdoors, the Internet, work, music, using my brain, being reasonably clean and organized, and protecting those less fortunate.

Tough question. I like that you go deep. I do believe in core values, yes.

Mine are as follows: honesty, intellect, humour, kindness, creativity, art, quiet, solitude, reading, researching, hedonism, pacifism, libertarianism, minimalism, hygeine, adequate rest, health (mental and physical), family and caring for animals.

artbell_ghost

so wait srednu vastir is back? so he burned down ellgab and returned back here to be adored?

AZZERAE

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 19, 2019, 07:04:16 PM
srednu vastir is back?

Word on the street is he's slobbering on multi-coloured doders through glory holes with scabbed knees at bus stops.