• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2017, 02:13:16 AM
I must really get under your skin that you even take hours of your day to 'think' up fake quotes from me, but it really is idiotic and only serves to show what a unethical sleazebag you are as well as a hopeless retard.

It’s the fact that you are knowingly obtuse and shamelessly obfuscatory that makes you such a pain in the ass to those of us who martial the facts and use reasoned arguments.  It’s kind of like arguing with a with a bowl of mush. 

Swishypants

MV told me that at the beginning of the new year BellGab is going to migrate into a website about Alexander Graham Bell, but the old forum will be hidden beneath it via a secret tube, and the topic will be switched to underground investing. FYI. He's going to get some of that educational and darkweb money! Probably some of that DOD money too!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 07, 2017, 09:07:39 PM
Fat Donny ain't gonna do shit.  Dems doing well tonight.

Doing well?! They won one election that they were predicted to. Other than that your party is in shambles. Everyone's still trying to get the story straight. Some of them are even still peddling the failed and fraudulent Russia narrative. Hilarious!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 07, 2017, 09:32:43 PM
Puffed up 'ginger' .....
Tweet, tweet.

Dumb Canadian! Beep Bop Boop Beep!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 10:14:02 PM
Things have changed.

Yes, you've also all been exposed as being horrible, machiavellian liars in cahoots with media.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 07, 2017, 11:06:42 PM
And people like Dr. Pud and Mr. 136 swallow it whole because it was put on TV by an organization they've decided to tust.

Oh, so now pud is doctor?!  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 08, 2017, 12:13:40 AM
Chow-down on that wonderful imported 'Canadian bacon' ....... there's more on the way.
Gnashing of teeth to a chorus of flatulence ..... what more could a Yank with an IQ nudging double numbers want ?
You have your gas-bag ginger ....
The world laughs.

At what?! You're NEVER funny...at all. Better move to Toronto!  :D

Lord Grantham

Desperation is never a good look Doc.

QuoteRep. Scott Taylor, a Republican who represents Virginia Beach, said both Democrats and Republicans registered their disenchantment with Trump. “I don't know how you get around that this wasn't a referendum on the administration, I just don't,” he told reporters. “Some of the very divisive rhetoric really prompted and helped usher in a really high Democratic turnout in Virginia.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/11/08/daily-202-anti-trump-backlash-fuels-a-democratic-sweep-in-virginia-and-elections-across-the-country/5a023fd230fb0468e76541b3/?utm_term=.707b3fb44d75

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 09:10:04 AM
Tell your party leaders.  ;)

I vote split ticket brother, I have no party. (Mostly because we don't register party affiliations in this here state) 

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 08, 2017, 09:06:51 AM
Desperation is never a good look Doc.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/11/08/daily-202-anti-trump-backlash-fuels-a-democratic-sweep-in-virginia-and-elections-across-the-country/5a023fd230fb0468e76541b3/?utm_term=.707b3fb44d75
Notice the date the article was written:
November 2016,
January 2017
March 2017
June 2017
November 2017

I would like to congratulate the Demokkkrats on a great campaign winning 4 seats they were supposed to win. Only 1247 to go! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

QuoteNot only are we going to New Hampshire ... we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York. And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C. To take back the White House. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 08, 2017, 09:17:26 AM
I vote split ticket brother, I have no party. (Mostly because we don't register party affiliations in this here state)

Hillary will be devastated...moreso.  :-\

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Doing well?! They won one election that they were predicted to. Other than that your party is in shambles. Everyone's still trying to get the story straight. Some of them are even still peddling the failed and fraudulent Russia narrative. Hilarious!  ;D

TWO governorships and a bunch of seats in the Virginia legislature.  Trumpers are toast. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 08, 2017, 09:44:31 AM
TWO governorships and a bunch of seats in the Virginia legislature.  Trumpers are toast.

a bunch to you is 4?! How sad. I guess you take what you can get.  :D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 08:09:50 PM
In a Virginia House of Delegates district seat, this guy beat the Republican House Whip.

(This was the Republican mailer used against him.)

That is bad...... But it could be worse I mean you can have a Trumper lose to..... I don't know a tranny or something. Wait what happened last night?

Danica Roem of Virginia to be first openly transgender person elected, seated in a U.S. statehouse

Ummmmm she must have one on some uber liberal district ..... right RIGHT!?

It pitted a 33-year-old former journalist who began her physical gender transition four years ago against a 13-TERM INCUMBENT who called himself Virginia’s “chief homophobe” and earlier this year introduced a “bathroom bill” that died in committee

HAHAHAHAHAQHAQHAQHAQHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/danica-roem-will-be-vas-first-openly-transgender-elected-official-after-unseating-conservative-robert-g-marshall-in-house-race/2017/11/07/d534bdde-c0af-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7a95b714bb9e

Swishypants

YOUR FRIEND FROM LANGLEY IS BACK AGAIN COMMIES! ME!  8)

https://youtu.be/EfM6Ymr2ea0

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 08, 2017, 09:58:52 AM
YOUR FRIEND FROM LANGLEY IS BACK AGAIN COMMIES! ME!  8)

https://youtu.be/EfM6Ymr2ea0

How gay! You could've been banging that chick but instead you're singing to her from behind a screen?! Pussy! Pffft... ::)

Up All Night

The DNC is starving for ANY Good News that can be spinned as "Look...we're not dying, we're coming back!!!"

Grasping at straws.

The Alabama Special Election is around the corner.  ;D

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Up All Night on November 08, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
The DNC is starving for ANY Good News that can be spinned as "Look...we're not dying, we're coming back!!!"

Grasping at straws.

Talk about grasping at straws. Sheesh.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 08, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

Yup, it’s a real sea change.  Blue states that voted against Trump voted blue yet again.  Stop the presses. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Up All Night on November 08, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
Wow that’s not good. Maybe Trump should take the high road and resign now. 😂

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 08, 2017, 10:20:20 AM
Yup, it’s a real sea change.  Blue states that voted against Trump voted blue yet again.  Stop the presses.

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 08, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

IMPEACH 45!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 08, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

Reportedly, he's in such bad shape that he can't walk up a high road.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lord Grantham on November 08, 2017, 09:17:26 AM
I hear ya brother. Give it up for the split ticket independent big government libertarians who only vote Demokkkrat! Right here dawg. Up high, down low, to slowww.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 08, 2017, 09:41:16 AM
I would like to congratulate the Demokkkrats on a great campaign winning 4 seats they were supposed to win. Only 1247 to go! 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2017, 09:45:28 AM
a bunch to you is 4?! How sad. I guess you take what you can get.  :D

Are you two the same person? How can two different people have read or write out the same typo. You both seem to be forgetting a one in front of the four. Or maybe it collusion, you Trumpers seem to like that.

At least 14 (edit just got switched to 15) Virginia House Delegates switched last night. Before last night Republicans had the advantage 66-34. After last night it has flipped to Democrats 49-47 with 4 too close to call.

https://ballotpedia.org/Virginia_House_of_Delegates_elections,_2017

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 08, 2017, 10:20:20 AM

Even a tranny beat a repug.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on November 08, 2017, 10:38:25 AM
Are you two the same person? How can two different people have read or write out the same typo. You both seem to be forgetting a one in front of the four. Or maybe it collusion, you Trumpers seem to like that.

At least 14 (edit just got switched to 15) Virginia House Delegates switched last night. Before last night Republicans had the advantage 66-34. After last night it has flipped to Democrats 49-47 with 4 too close to call.

https://ballotpedia.org/Virginia_House_of_Delegates_elections,_2017

You and ANYTHING to do with numbers are not a good mix.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 08, 2017, 10:37:31 AM
Reportedly, he's in such bad shape that he can't walk up a high road.