• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 04:35:15 PM
But I don't get what Trump News State Propaganda ... er ... Hannity and Fox News - and now some Trump sycophants in the House are whining about. And of course, you gentlemen

The texts in question were discovered because of the investigation and Mueller demoted Peter off the investigation to the Seventh Circle of Hell, i.e. Human Resources back last summer.
And Lisa either quit or was fired from the FBI. As far "as numerous conflicts of interests", I haven't heard any specifics just generalization.

Can't be some people are getting nervous about the potential findings of the Russia probe and trying to make up some trumped up charges - get it? Trumped up charges? - to stop the investigation so as to stifle the truth?

Your lack of understanding of current developments is astonishing.  The e mails weren’t given to the Joint Oversight Committee until, after several requests, DOJ was threatened with a contempt citation.  The DOJ Inspector General was the one who discovered them, not Mueller.  It has been shown beyond question that upper levels of DOJ and FBI were riddled with corrupt leftist partisans.  You really should try to read things that don’t begin with “once upon a time.”

Here’s something that will bring you up to date.  Morris has been consistently correct in his analysis.

https://youtu.be/QOaXDD2lfRY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 04:56:07 PM
Yeah. I doubt InfoWars has a video. So has to be Fake News

Almost anything coming from the MSM is. Based on the level of confidence most have for it I'd say I'm not alone in that opinion.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 05:03:43 PM
I hope they enjoy their vodka with the bonus: fake news!
By the way government agents, judges, bureacrats are people so expected to have political, and other, opinions. But they shouldn't let it influence their work or opinion, especially in a place like the FBI. There is so much wrong with the FBI itself that when it gets political (Hoover) and the current folks there. They, like most of the Federal government including the President, have so much power but, unlike the President (so far) the bureaucracy, underlings, and minions can spend long careers, even whole careers in their agencies. Especially the supposed "non-political."  Which is why regardless of the President it is hard to stop policy, wars, and general direction. If Foggy Bottom, the CIA, FBI etc have political agendas it is hard to turn them around. It is also human nature to recoil against someone, or some group, who says "drain the swamp" when you depend on that "swamp" for your livelihood or think it is paradise, not a swamp. I still have to laugh though how now you Lefties love the FBI, CIA, wars, etc! How quickly opinions change based on one President!
Republican, Democrat... Democrat, Republican.  You've hit upon what the real problem is, Albrecht.  D.C., itself.  It has become a massive, bloated, self-serving monster, where the maintenance of its power is its primary concern, the rest of the country be damned.  D.C. is suppose to be there to serve America, not vice versa.  Good luck with turning it around, though.  The most likely hope is it will all eventually collapse under the weight of its own corruption.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on December 13, 2017, 05:17:28 PM
Republican, Democrat... Democrat, Republican.  You've hit upon what the real problem is, Albrecht.  D.C., itself.  It has become a massive, bloated, self-serving monster, where the maintenance of its power is its primary concern, the rest of the country be damned.  D.C. is suppose to be there to serve America, not vice versa.  Good luck with turning it around, though.  The most likely hope is it will all eventually collapse under the weight of its own corruption.

If history is any predictor, Washington D. C. will be overrun by barbarians with winged helmets and bad personal hygiene.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 05:23:50 PM
If history is any predictor, Washington D. C. will be overrun by barbarians with winged helmets and bad personal hygiene.
LOL.  We can only hope.  ;D

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 04:37:34 PM
To your propaganda? Hells no!  ;D

MD MD only pays attention to the daily talking points circulated by the RNC and then only to the ones written in crayon.  The last one said we know your're being played and fucked but please bend over and ask for more.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 05:10:16 PM
Your lack of understanding of current developments is astonishing.  The e mails weren’t given to the Joint Oversight Committee until, after several requests, DOJ was threatened with a contempt citation.  The DOJ Inspector General was the one who discovered them, not Mueller.  It has been shown beyond question that upper levels of DOJ and FBI were riddled with corrupt leftist partisans.  You really should try to read things that don’t begin with “once upon a time.”

Here’s something that will bring you up to date.  Morris has been consistently correct in his analysis.

https://youtu.be/QOaXDD2lfRY

Oh sure. Dick Morris. He doesn't have any political axe to grind

TigerLily

Vikings fans?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 05:30:25 PM
MD MD only pays attention to the daily talking points circulated by the RNC and then only to the ones written in crayon.  The last one said we know your're being played and fucked but please bend over and ask for more.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:30:50 PM
Oh sure. Dick Morris. He doesn't have any political axe to grind

And you don't?!  ::) ;D

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:31:35 PM
Vikings fans?
The Viking franchise and the NFL should be sued for racism. I demand all sports teams stop using racist sports teams like Vikings, Goths, Huns, Patriots, etc. Extremely offensive. Obviously the biggest one that needs to pay out in some kind of reparations is the "Fighting Irish," which for decades has stereotyped an ethnic group.

Gd5150

A rather disquieting and frightening prospect...

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 05:03:43 PM
I hope they enjoy their vodka with the bonus: fake news!
By the way government agents, judges, bureacrats are people so expected to have political, and other, opinions. But they shouldn't let it influence their work or opinion, especially in a place like the FBI. There is so much wrong with the FBI itself that when it gets political (Hoover) and the current folks there. They, like most of the Federal government including the President, have so much power but, unlike the President (so far) the bureaucracy, underlings, and minions can spend long careers, even whole careers in their agencies. Especially the supposed "non-political."  Which is why regardless of the President it is hard to stop policy, wars, and general direction. If Foggy Bottom, the CIA, FBI etc have political agendas it is hard to turn them around. It is also human nature to recoil against someone, or some group, who says "drain the swamp" when you depend on that "swamp" for your livelihood or think it is paradise, not a swamp. I still have to laugh though how now you Lefties love the FBI, CIA, wars, etc! How quickly opinions change based on one President!

Hoover died in '72. I imagine a little irrelevant now. Kind of like Hillary.  I'm not sure what wars I am supposed to love. I think the FBI and CIA are necessary institutions. Like the military. A lot of dangerous people here and abroad. But I believe we need to have appropriate checks and balances to stop any institution or person from having too much power. No rubber stamping.

Speaking of swamp draining. I've been wondering for quite awhile what it exactly refers to.  I assumed that it meant keeping monied interests from wielding undue influence over our democratic process. Obviously that is an incorrect assumption. Can you enlighten me on the subject?

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 05:36:26 PM
The Viking franchise and the NFL should be sued for racism. I demand all sports teams stop using racist sports teams like Vikings, Goths, Huns, Patriots, etc. Extremely offensive. Obviously the biggest one that needs to pay out in some kind of reparations is the "Fighting Irish," which for decades has stereotyped an ethnic group.

And Redskins. But what about the animals? They deserve some dignity. Lions, Bears, Dolphins, assorted avians. And I find Rams especially sexist

Edit: how about Drunken Irish. That's not racist

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 05:33:16 PM
And you don't?!  ::) ;D

I'm not being touted as a political pundit. Unlike you and Kid

TigerLily

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 13, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

He seems to prefer video. Maybe he can't read without sounding out the words

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:46:28 PM
Hoover died in '72. I imagine a little irrelevant now. Kind of like Hillary.  I'm not sure what wars I am supposed to love. I think the FBI and CIA are necessary institutions. Like the military. A lot of dangerous people here and abroad. But I believe we need to have appropriate checks and balances to stop any institution or person from having too much power. No rubber stamping.

Speaking of swamp draining. I've been wondering for quite awhile what it exactly refers to.  I assumed that it meant keeping monied interests from wielding undue influence over our democratic process. Obviously that is an incorrect assumption. Can you enlighten me on the subject?
That is the problem with many people, especially the Left, they have no sense of history. "Oh, that was 1972!" Who cares? Human nature doesn't change, much. One can look to history to at least potentially see possible futures or what went right, or wrong, back then and attempt to learn from it. Unless it is "Hitler Hitler Hitler" the Left ignores it (though their controllers certainly don't.) They are well aware of history and how best to take down a country, society, and undermine value systems and culture.

DC is too big and the bureaucracy and assorted companies, and people, that live off the tax-payer is too large. It is the swamp.I don't care about Democracy, per se, at a Federal level as it was never intended to operate that way but devolving more power to the people, individuals, towns, cities, counties, States, etc. Where an individuals vote actually matters and you actually have an attempt to influence things on a daily level. Not everything needs to be a "Federal Case" and not everything needs to be mandated by some top-down command-and-control bureaucracy thousands of miles away.

Will Trump be able to "drain the swamp?" Doubtful, a President can only do so much and when you have most in both major political Parties who benefit directly from DC largesse it is a hard sell. When you have career bureaucrats, and even some political, with longterm agendas and desire for war and profiteering it is hard for any one person to change the direction of such a large ship. But at least he talked about the real problems and is doing some good things. Hillary wouldn't been a disaster as there is no government program, agency, or policy she is against. No war that looks unpleasant. And no borders, so you don't even, technically, HAVE a country.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on December 13, 2017, 05:27:19 PM
LOL.  We can only hope.  ;D

Yup, that’s what I’m talking about.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

If I hear anybody tout me as a political pundit I will sue them for defamation of character. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 06:04:29 PM
That is the problem with many people, especially the Left, they have no sense of history. "Oh, that was 1972!" Who cares? Human nature doesn't change, much. One can look to history to at least potentially see possible futures or what went right, or wrong, back then and attempt to learn from it. Unless it is "Hitler Hitler Hitler" the Left ignores it (though their controllers certainly don't.) They are well aware of history and how best to take down a country, society, and undermine value systems and culture.

DC is too big and the bureaucracy and assorted companies, and people, that live off the tax-payer is too large. It is the swamp.I don't care about Democracy, per se, at a Federal level as it was never intended to operate that way but devolving more power to the people, individuals, towns, cities, counties, States, etc. Where an individuals vote actually matters and you actually have an attempt to influence things on a daily level. Not everything needs to be a "Federal Case" and not everything needs to be mandated by some top-down command-and-control bureaucracy thousands of miles away.

Will Trump be able to "drain the swamp?" Doubtful, a President can only do so much and when you have most in both major political Parties who benefit directly from DC largesse it is a hard sell. When you have career bureaucrats, and even some political, with longterm agendas and desire for war and profiteering it is hard for any one person to change the direction of such a large ship. But at least he talked about the real problems and is doing some good things. Hillary wouldn't been a disaster as there is no government program, agency, or policy she is against. No war that looks unpleasant. And no borders, so you don't even, technically, HAVE a country.

The five richest counties in the U.S. adjoin the District  of Columbia and they all vote Democrat.  Enough said.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

Except by them though, right? They (the intelligence community) have too much power and a rubber stamp that seems to make your go back to sleep.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

Who's touting Kid and I as political pundits?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:56:46 PM
He seems to prefer video. Maybe he can't read without sounding out the words

I just know that more people will watch a vid than read an article. Don't hate me because I'm effective.  :-*

Kidnostad3

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:50:43 PM
And Redskins. But what about the animals? They deserve some dignity. Lions, Bears, Dolphins, assorted avians. And I find Rams especially sexist

Perhaps, but it is apt judging by some of my Irish great uncles.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

Brings a vision of hoards of drunken violent leprechauns hurling potatoes at each other .... while screaming some unintelligible language.  ;D
Ireland vs Northern Ireland

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 13, 2017, 06:22:51 PM
Brings a vision of hoards of drunken violent leprechauns hurling potatoes at each other .... while screaming some unintelligible language.  ;D
Ireland vs Northern Ireland

Erin go bragh!

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 06:04:29 PM
That is the problem with many people, especially the Left, they have no sense of history. Oh, that was 1972!" Who cares? Human nature doesn't change, much. One can look to history to at least potentially see possible futures or what went right, or wrong, back then and attempt to learn from it. Unless it is "Hitler Hitler Hitler" the Left ignores it (though their controllers certainly don't.) They are well aware of history and how best to take down a country, society, and undermine value systems and culture.

Ok. Certainly not what I thought. Thanks for enlightening me. But my History profs will be very disappointed in me

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2017, 06:16:43 PM
The five richest counties in the U.S. adjoin the District  of Columbia and they all vote Democrat.  Enough said.

Now that is very enlightening