• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 10:23:19 PM
I’m impressed with your adroitness in putting a post like this together.  I would have timed out twice in the process.
Amazing isn’t it! And all with Trumps “net favoritism”. You can feel the throttle, and it feels so good. I’ll PM you the password for full throttle internet. Trump has reserved it for his supporters. MAGA 🇺🇸

Dr MD MD's ass dildo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 10:33:34 PM
They're the paragon of virtue. Keep watching them. It's tailor made for people like you.

I must disappear up your flappy rectum. Don't stay up all night on the forum, I'm more comfortable if you lay down.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 10:33:45 PM
If I were a betting man I would bet that the only ones who will go to jail are those who have conspired to give Hilliary and company a get out of jail free card and to sabotage Trump’s presidency.  In fact, if we can find an honest broker to hold the purse, I’ve got a grand that says I’m right.

Broke-ass Bitch! Here is a photo of your daughter soliciting spring tuition money. Nice going "Dad!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: I want mummy on December 15, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
Would love to see pictures of Mummy.
Maybe even dedicated thread with pictures and stories about mummy.
Mummy just got bottle of Champaign from Marion Marechal le Pen

check this out, it's all about our sweet mummy 
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/153401413#top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW3yIPKngwQ

She has a very nice personality and a great ass.  Just sayin’.

loorking

Quote from: Dr MD MD's ass dildo on December 15, 2017, 10:35:51 PM
I must disappear up your flappy rectum. Don't stay up all night on the forum, I'm more comfortable if you lay down.
LOL

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, I thought I heard your mom calling you too.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 10:37:58 PM
Yeah, I thought I heard your mom calling you too.
Those chores are a killer when you’re early 20s still living at home. Poor bastard.

Dr. MD MD

I think maybe Swishypants really is an FBI agent. This faggot right here who also seems to let his imagination run away with him:

Enjoying working HR, asshole?  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on December 15, 2017, 10:35:52 PM
Broke-ass Bitch! Here is a photo of your daughter soliciting spring tuition money. Nice going "Dad!"

Do you know how inane that post is?   Of course you don’t, you have the personality of a bent shitcan and are only half as smart. 

Jackstar

I must disappear up your flappy rectum.

Still--do I even have to spell it out?

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 10:40:20 PM
I think maybe Swishypants really is an FBI agent. This faggot right here who also seems to let his imagination run away with him:

Sack of shit deserves a firing squad.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 10:40:20 PM

Swishy thinks he’s queen of the world, so maybe.  One would think he wouldn’t make it past the Rorschach test though when he identifies the first 5 inkblots as penises.

Swishy

Kidnostad3 is your daughter retarded for real or just dumb from birth

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 15, 2017, 10:42:53 PM
Still--do I even have to spell it out?

Do you suppose this loopy fuck thinks he’s a suppository?  This guest thing is gettiing bizarroâ€" kinda like I would imagine the Starwars bar after hours.

Sexypants

3/10

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 15, 2017, 10:40:03 PM
Those chores are a killer when you’re early 20s still living at home. Poor bastard.

LMFAO!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 15, 2017, 11:21:11 PM
LMFAO!

Wow! Swishy owns a gif of some gold bars. He's a real man of means!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 11:25:48 PM
Wow! Swishy owns a gif of some gold bars. He's a real man of means!  ;D

It's a .jpg retard!

Sexypants

142 or 136

Dr.MD besides constant posting of insults and ytube links do you have any other skills and talents?

Just when you think Bellgab can't get any worse, now guests can post. Just remember guests, we can also logout and start shitposting you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 142 or 136 on December 16, 2017, 01:08:16 AM
Dr.MD besides constant posting of insults and ytube links do you have any other skills and talents?

Pointing out what commie dickcheese you are.

142 or 136

Dr. MD MD Bellgab killer.
He took his sweet time but he managed to insult so many people that they just said, Fuck this place and they left.
Now Dr. MD feels like a local hero who is mostly talking to himself 24/7
How sad. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 142 or 136 on December 16, 2017, 01:44:41 AM
Dr. MD MD Bellgab killer.
He took his sweet time but he managed to insult so many people that they just said, Fuck this place and they left.
Now Dr. MD feels like a local hero who is mostly talking to himself 24/7
How sad.

I get that faggots like you see me as some sort of larger than life personality that's somehow responsible for all the recent changes in the world over the last couple years. It's flattering...really but I'm just a man.  :)

Now watch yourself! You're on thin ice. If you fail to entertain me I may put you on ignore.  ;)