• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Uncle Duke

http://time.com/money/5178963/dicks-semi-automatic-rifles-cabelas-bass-pro-shops

C'mon Dick's, show us your are serious.  Announce you will no longer sell .223, 5.56, or 7.62x39 ammo.

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 28, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
http://time.com/money/5178963/dicks-semi-automatic-rifles-cabelas-bass-pro-shops

C'mon Dick's, show us your are serious.  Announce you will no longer sell .223, 5.56, or 7.62x39 ammo.

Call 'em out, Duke.  They can stop selling certain firearms and it's a pinch.  Give up selling the ammo?  That's a bite.  Giving up certain firearms is a calculated loss that the dicks at Dick's believe will buy them greater support than they will lose.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x8hCgRydcs

They let it happen to try and ban guns again, liberals will never stop trying to ban our rights. Liberals want you dead or in prison for owning a gun while flooding our country with illegals and niggers that commit the most crime that they let them get away with.

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WTTCk0jXlU

This guy's a nice guy because what he should be saying is that this "sheriff" should be chained to the back of a jeep and dragged throught the streets of Coward County as an example. >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 02:24:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYutW07_dKQ

I'm ready to take that woman out to the range.  Afterwards, we'd clean our pistols and then when that little chore was done, I'd throw a couple of Top Sirloins on the grill, pour Scotch and sit back a happy man.

vipjon

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 28, 2018, 04:30:29 PM
I'm ready to take that woman out to the range.  Afterwards, we'd clean our pistols and then when that little chore was done, I'd throw a couple of Top Sirloins on the grill, pour Scotch and sit back a happy man.

Isnt she amazing, gets right down to it and tells it like it is! I love her! Ofcourse if we are talkin about cleanin eachothers pistols i would say Tucker does it for me!!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: vipjon on February 28, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
Isnt she amazing, gets right down to it and tells it like it is! I love her! Ofcourse if we are talkin about cleanin eachothers pistols i would say Tucker does it for me!!!!

Bow tie?! Here's your fuckin bow tie! :D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on February 27, 2018, 06:37:28 PM
Nothing is stopping you, beyond your relentless dodging of the point.

I hate when people dodge the point I'm trying to make.  Was the 2015 year book photo posted in this thread? I couldn't read the entirety of this thread because I thought I would lose a lot of brain cells by continuing. I did google it though and I didn't see what you wanted me to see. You know these conspiracy theorists have an agenda too? Your clicks on their videos are buying them a nice house.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 09:01:59 PM
I hate when people dodge the point I'm trying to make.  Was the 2015 year book photo posted in this thread? I couldn't read the entirety of this thread because I thought I would lose a lot of brain cells by continuing. I did google it though and I didn't see what you wanted me to see. You know these conspiracy theorists have an agenda too? Your clicks on their videos are buying them a nice house.

If you don't see anything odd about this you are truly brainwashed. Get in line for your cyanide!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 09:10:07 PM
If you don't see anything odd about this you are truly brainwashed. Get in line for your cyanide!

I haven't been paying attention that much. What is odd about it? I'm actually surprised that this shit doesn't happen more often considering how rude people are to each other.

I am truly brainwashed...cyanide? WTF? Maybe try having a regular conversation with someone once in a while. You really need to take a walk in the woods.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 09:26:15 PM
I haven't been paying attention that much. What is odd about it? I'm actually surprised that this shit doesn't happen more often considering how rude people are to each other.

I am truly brainwashed...cyanide? WTF? Maybe try having a regular conversation with someone once in a while. You really need to take a walk in the woods.

Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 09:31:40 PM
Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Lay it out here. What is odd about it? The 2015 yearbook photo turned out to be a hoax, the guy can go to California for vacation...I have a friend that believes the shit you do. Those people that are giving you these conspiracies have an agenda...your clicks are buying them a house. They deserve to get their face repeatedly shoved in shit for manipulating good, well meaning people such as you and my friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 09:39:57 PM
Lay it out here. What is odd about it? The 2015 yearbook photo turned out to be a hoax, the guy can go to California for vacation...I have a friend that believes the shit you do. Those people that are giving you these conspiracies have an agenda...your clicks are buying them a house. They deserve to get their face repeatedly shoved in shit for manipulating good, well meaning people such as you and my friend.

Baaaa!

The only conspiracy theories are the ones you're pushing these days, like CNN tells you the truth. That's a good one, nutbar! ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 09:41:09 PM
Baaaa!

The only conspiracy theories are the ones you're pushing these days, like CNN tells you the truth. That's a good one, nutbar! ;D

When you first started posting here I was impressed. You are good at arguing but when it comes down to it you have no substance. Work on that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 09:51:11 PM
When you first started posting here I was impressed. You are good at arguing but when it comes down to it you have no substance. Work on that.

No substance? You mean like this post? ???

How's this for substance: You're willing to turn a blind eye as to the real nature of these kids being murdered all in defense of your political ideology. Is that substantial enough for you? ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 09:53:55 PM
No substance? You mean like this post? ???

How's this for substance: You're willing to turn a blind eye as to the real nature of these kids being murdered all in defense of your political ideology. Is that substantial enough for you? ::)

I can't wait to hear what you think my political ideology is.

Dr. MD MD

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 10:56:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjgdm8LphmE

You don't think that is manipulating peoples minds at the 26-27 second mark? Anyway, I'm at the 4 minute mark and they are just telling each other how great they are. Oh dear, it gets wprse... So anyway, did you watch this video? If so you really have lost all credibility. Well really you lost it when you were arguing about physics with pud. I

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
You don't think that is manipulating peoples minds at the 26-27 second mark? Anyway, I'm at the 4 minute mark and they are just telling each other how great they are.

If you can't wait more than 4 minutes into a vid before you comment on it you've got some serious attention deficit problems. ::)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
If you can't wait more than 4 minutes into a vid before you comment on it you've got some serious attention deficit problems. ::)

I'm still listening to it. You just seem to want to be mean. You should have been shot by that kid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 28, 2018, 11:10:14 PM
I'm still listening to it. You just seem to want to be mean. You should have been shot by that kid.

I'm mean?! You should've been shot bny the other marksmen there. That way you'd be dead and not just injured. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 11:10:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKl0Xg_DMOU

Oh great, another fucking video. Do you even watch them? Anyway, the only one I'll listen to about alternative theories is Jackstar because he seems to be intelligent, although I think he's wrong on everything. Mostly...maybe not the Kennedy assassination.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 28, 2018, 11:11:56 PM
I'm mean?! You should've been shot bny the other marksmen there. That way you'd be dead and not just injured. ;)

lol