• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 11, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
Are you kidding me? He used to write for Universal Studios. They used to send a car for him. He said so on your show. I'm sure George would never lie.

I wasn't completely sure what the actual facts were, but I do know that Geoerge has never told a lie.

whoozit

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 11, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
Has anyone ever found one of George's articles?
Questions you know the answers to do not need to be asked.

Quote from: username on January 11, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Never knew he wrote for a military magazine.

You didn't pick up his vast knowledge of military history and general expertise in the subject from his posts, videos, or interviews? 

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2018, 09:19:02 PM
You didn't pick up his vast knowledge of military history and general expertise in the subject from his posts, videos, or interviews?
personally I picked up on the FAT CUNT SENDA'S vast knowledge of military topics from various publications by Jane's that often were authored by George or quoted him...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 11, 2018, 10:20:10 PM
personally I picked up on the FAT CUNT SENDA'S vast knowledge of military topics from various publications by Jane's that often were authored by George or quoted him...

The loss of Falkie's inheritance - Maroney's Jane's and other military magazines - cannot be overstated.  The conclusions Falkie could have drawn from them, and added to his personal vast bulk of knowledge - and lived on as new articles he would have written - may well be lost forever.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

I wasn't quite sure if he was being sincere

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 12, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
I wonder if SENDA, the fucking idiotic wanker, has gone blind yet ?

Not sure about being organically blind unless it becomes a physical symptom related to his undiagnosed schizophrenic behavior. Since I'm also psychiatric professional trained in treating diseases of the human brain I'd have to say it doesn't look good. Have funeral arrangements been prepared? Do we need to reserve a hearse or will a coffee can and a monkey do?

Quote from: Norm on January 12, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
Not sure about being organically blind unless it becomes a physical symptom related to his undiagnosed schizophrenic behavior. Since I'm also psychiatric professional trained in treating diseases of the human brain I'd have to say it doesn't look good. Have funeral arrangements been prepared? Do we need to reserve a hearse or will a coffee can and a monkey do?
I think a coffee can would do just fine !
(why splurge on "extras"...i.e. a monkey ?)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 12, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
I think a coffee can would do just fine !
(why splurge on "extras"...i.e. a monkey ?)
wait a minute...
would a coffee can suffice after...
the kitties 🐱 have their way with his remains ?
and the remains left are baked at the crematorium ?
or better at the local power plant ?

perhaps to be on the safe side...
TWO COFFEE CANS

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 12, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
You mean from masturbating twitching at Starbucks, while leering at those adolescent busty blonde cheerleaders?
FIFY

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 13, 2018, 12:20:26 AM
Of Course... There is no free lunch
unless, you are a fucking idiotic wanker that goes by the name of SENDA...
courtesy of "Meals on Wheels"...
and this "FREE LUNCH" is even delivered to his door !

LOL

Quote from: ONeill on January 13, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

LOL
was this perhaps what led to SENDA hooking up with a "Lactating Provider" that he eventually was pimping out ?

and we all know that Pimps regularly "sample the goods"...
a sort of "quality control"

suppose the old goat would go for a romantic evening in his hovel, lights out...no candles...but his Alien Head lamp illuminated, on his sofa bed suckling at the YUGE undulating boobs of a lactating provider ?

may be time for a gofundme grift...
(if gofundme would allow this)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 13, 2018, 04:14:12 AM
LOL
was this perhaps what led to SENDA hooking up with a "Lactating Provider" that he eventually was pimping out ?

suppose the old goat would go for a romantic evening in his hovel, lights out...no candles...but his Alien Head lamp illuminated, on his sofa bed suckling at the YUGE undulating boobs of a lactating provider ?

may be time for a gofundme grift...
(if gofundme would allow this)

No.

That was the thread that he started to see if he could find interest in one "so people could talk about it."

After he was ridiculed and shamed he said he was never interested in actually doing it.

He never did get to pimp out anyone.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 13, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

Only those of us that get their info from movies and TV "know that."

The truth is that very few do. And the ones that do are at the lowest levels of street pimp.
Most "Managers" are true professionals and run their business like a business should be run.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 13, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
Only those of us that get their info from movies and TV "know that."

The truth is that very few do. And the ones that do are at the lowest levels of street pimp.
Most "Managers" are true professionals and run their business like a business should be run.
well, I admit my total knowledge base concerning pimps and prostitution is derived from TV and the movies...

however, I do stand firm in my belief IF George has been, was or is currently pimping out Lactating Providers...
he would be at the lowest level of pimps and
we all know George is totally incapable of understanding or implementation of a successful business model in ANY FIELD

IF NOT...
I BET IT IS ON HIS "BUCKET LIST" !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 13, 2018, 02:43:14 AM
unless, you are a fucking idiotic wanker that goes by the name of SENDA...
courtesy of "Meals on Wheels"...
and this "FREE LUNCH" is even delivered to his door !

LOL

George pays a "Big Price" .. His "Life"

Don't fret, you evil, rotten Sewergabbers. George Senda is alive and well these days posing as some expert on telling people how to live their lives Check him out these days at:

It's (and I quote): "George Senda, former Professional Military Writer, Retail Manager." Wow. Some major writer? Some retail manager? This guy couldn't write his own ass, let alone try to con people into thinking he actually held a real job. Not to mention he lists his college experience at American River College in Sacramento   -- among the many he cited, included Howard University on his YouTube page, despite the fact it's an upper-class black-only college in Washington, D.C., which he claimed to have attended.

If you fail to hear from him on YouTube, look him up on Quora these days -- apparently an "expert" on everything and some major actor. Despite that the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) has no listing of him as an extra, an actor, a writer,  or anything else.

"Mr. know-it-all" himself:

https://www.quora.com/profile/George-Senda
-----
How to introduce yourself at some social event: "Howdy [mam or sir]. I'm a Sewergabber. I gab in a sewer." That should win you friends right off the bat.

Don't forget his Jack Klugman stories. That's right. A scenario in which handlers allow multi-million dollar racehorses to interact with some stranger to be near, touch and be close to that animal as Senda claimed -- while handlers and owners like Klugman just stood by and let Senda do that. Then even praised him. What a putz. What a liar.

Darth Vader

Quote from: Here We Go Again on January 13, 2018, 02:24:19 PM
Don't fret, you evil, rotten Sewergabbers. George Senda is alive and well these days posing as some expert on telling people how to live their lives Check him out these days at:

It's (and I quote): "George Senda, former Professional Military Writer, Retail Manager." Wow. Some major writer? Some retail manager? This guy couldn't write his own ass, let alone try to con people into thinking he actually held a real job. Not to mention he lists his college experience at American River College in Sacramento   -- among the many he cited, included Howard University on his YouTube page, despite the fact it's an upper-class black-only college in Washington, D.C., which he claimed to have attended.

If you fail to hear from him on YouTube, look him up on Quora these days -- apparently an "expert" on everything and some major actor. Despite that the Internet Movie Database (IMDB) has no listing of him as an extra, an actor, a writer,  or anything else.

"Mr. know-it-all" himself:

https://www.quora.com/profile/George-Senda
-----
How to introduce yourself at some social event: "Howdy [mam or sir]. I'm a Sewergabber. I gab in a sewer." That should win you friends right off the bat.

Don't forget his Jack Klugman stories. That's right. A scenario in which handlers allow multi-million dollar racehorses to interact with some stranger to be near, touch and be close to that animal as Senda claimed -- while handlers and owners like Klugman just stood by and let Senda do that. Then even praised him. What a putz. What a liar.
Here is a video from The Liar in Chief George Senda talking doing his Trump Talk. George is just other liar and a racist too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVlG3H0JWpA

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 13, 2018, 02:57:29 PM
Here is a video from The Liar in Chief George Senda talking doing his Trump Talk. George is just other liar and a racist too.

I'm still stunned by his You Tube description about doing theater at Howard University. Which, from what I recall, is an upper-class, exclusive black college in Washington, D.C. Maybe they integrated over the years, but I fail to see Senda going to some all-black college as some poor white trash -- how did he meet admissions standards, first for his race, second for his grades and third for the God-awful tuition rates?

But in his own words, supposedly, he defied the odds and did just that.

how about helping the big guy (AKA the FAT CUNT SENDA, the fucking idiotic wanker) comprise a "Bucket List"...

I shall begin...
orchestrate a gofundme for an evening with a "Lactating Provider"