• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 10:51:46 PM
I'm a nice guy though, right??? I must know!

rekcuf, I don't just think of you as "nice," but I think of you as nice and all of nice's synoniminims.....befitting, correct, decent, decorous, de rigueur, genteel, proper, polite, respectable, AND seemly.  I'm not sure the lady in your basement feels the same, but you're aces in my book!

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 10:49:12 PM
You should teach Mr. Senda how to send provocative semi-nude pics. I'm sure the ladies are waiting and frothing at the 🐱--Inglorious Bitch, amirite?
Some Falkie side boob would drive the bellgab women into a frenzy

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:00:32 PM
rekcuf, I don't just think of you as "nice," but I think of you as nice and all of nice's synoniminims.....befitting, correct, decent, decorous, de rigueur, genteel, proper, polite, respectable, AND seemly.  I'm not sure the lady in your basement feels the same, but you're aces in my book!

I would have accepted "du jour" and "well bred." Thank you, my friend. I try to maintain a certain standard that some on here find impossible.

Quote from: akwilly on January 12, 2017, 11:08:38 PM
Some Falkie side boob would drive the bellgab women into a frenzy

Move over LL, it's Falkie's turn to blind..er..shine.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 12, 2017, 02:45:21 PM
I used to think that he was not willing to put in the effort but I realize he is incapable of it.
The videos that he makes are the absolute best he can do and he has no artistic sense...

Jeez, you may be right.

In all that bluster and stories of past events and situations, when and where would he have picked up any life skills to be capable of quality anything? 

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 11:10:26 PM
Move over LL, it's Falkie's turn to blind..er..shine.

Speaking of which, Has anyone seen or heard from Myke?  I'm concerned about that boy. 

bateman

Quote from: akwilly on January 12, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

https://youtu.be/f-q77Bk2mVo
Hey Falkie, riveting video as always. Hey big guy I just wanted to point out a few things though. Falkie YOU KEEP BUYING NAME BRAND ITEMS!!! I mean come on man, KRAFT CHEESE!! HERSHEY SYMPHONY!!!!! Freakin Red Barron pizza!!!! Overpriced Nestle hot chocolate!!!!Red Potatoes!!! What are you so rich and fancy that you can get Red Potatoes while the rest of us eat russet potatoes!!!! Gosh dan Jenny freakin O turkey burgers rather than Western Family brand!!!! Progresso soup!!!! Come on Falkie you can do better. Hell at the end of the video you even mentioned watching the morning financial shows. Surely a man that watches the market and study's wealth building would know better than to buy overpriced name brand items!!!

Is this guy at the Food Maxx every goddamn day? Who can even tell the difference between these videos?

LadyFish

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 10:22:20 PM
Thank you Jason you did a an excellent rendition of telling the legend of the White Crow. .

Much appreciated

Hope Faith Love ALL

WhiteCrow that was so kind of you to send Jason a hoodie and entrust him with telling of the
WhiteCrow legend. He did a great job and his sincere appreciation for your generous gift was evident throughout the video.

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:15:29 PM
Is this guy at the Food Maxx every goddamn day? Who can even tell the difference between these videos?

Yeah but did you see he scored two free "flavor infusers"...AKA giant syringes? 

bateman

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

I did not, because I value those 11 minutes of my life.

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

Yeah, I know.  My wife keeps asking me why I keep watching.  I keep thinking one of these days Falkie is going to bust a move, or maybe he is going to bring back the Rick- Rollâ,,¢

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:15:25 PM
Speaking of which, Has anyone seen or heard from Myke?  I'm concerned about that boy.

I haven't heard anything for a few days. No new LL nudes either.  :-\

bateman

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:26:48 PM
Yeah, I know.  My wife keeps asking me why I keep watching.  I keep thinking one of these days Falkie is going to bust a move, or maybe he is going to bring back the Rick- Rollâ,,¢

There hasn't been any entertainment value in a (self-produced) Falkie video in literally years.

littlechris

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

I agree.

I won't watch anything from the guy that is over 3 minutes.

He's such a fucking bore.

George, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU BOUGHT AT THE GROCERY STORE!! 

LadyFish

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

Falkie said he was giving one to Kathy and I don't think Kathy cooks?

I thought  "flavor infusers" was probably code for a sex toy for couples - that thing certainly looked like it could hold a lot of mayo.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 11:27:03 PM
I haven't heard anything for a few days. No new LL nudes either.  :-\

When you have a woman post a pic like that to the words "F*ck you motherf*cker?"  well, it scares a fella just a bit. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:32:20 PM
When you have a woman post a pic like that to the words "F*ck you motherf*cker?"  well, it scares a fella just a bit.

I'm not afraid of a trash talking grandma. However, I do understand your reluctance.

Quote from: LadyFish on January 12, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
Falkie said he was giving one to Kathy and I don't think Kathy cooks?

I thought  "flavor infusers" was probably code for a sex toy for couples - that thing certainly looked like it could hold a lot of mayo.

Both infusers will probably end up next to the Turbo Ramen Cooker and the juicer.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 11:34:02 PM
I'm not afraid of a trash talking grandma. However, I do understand your reluctance.

I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but that whole cougar/Mrs. Robinson business usually comes with a price from what I understand. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 11:39:33 PM
I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but that whole cougar/Mrs. Robinson business usually comes with a price from what I understand.

Side effect: It's turns you into Rain Man...

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on January 12, 2017, 06:44:04 PM
I believe the technical term is stupid as fuck or SAF.

Oddly, I don't think he's a bit stupid.  I think he probably does have a very high IQ, and does a very good "cutsie kitty cat man, fat baby boy act".

bateman

Quote14 Members and 97 Guests are viewing this topic.

I attribute these numbers to Mr. Jason Callan stopping by.

ENTERTAINMENT

SUCCESS

GRATITUDE

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 11:47:20 PM

I attribute these numbers to Mr. Jason Callan stopping by.

ENTERTAINMENT

SUCCESS

GRATITUDE

Truer words were never spoken.  That guy is a class act.