• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

Mr. Callan, can you divulge any details of your upcoming Food Network project with the lovely Giada De Laurentiis?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 12, 2017, 09:22:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWi4n4-kpkc

I would like to see this posted next to the video where Send got his.

Edit, found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvDN8zSJAnQ
your comparison post of Falkie and Mr. Callan show the difference in these two YouTube posters.
Mr. Callan is a gentleman and a scholar.
Falkie is a .... well a falkie

akwilly

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 12, 2017, 09:22:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWi4n4-kpkc

I would like to see this posted next to the video where Send got his.

Edit, found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvDN8zSJAnQ
Hey Falkie, I love how you looked in the hoodie! You looked kinda like a gangster turtle. Falkie it was very kind of you to put the hoodie on especially when it is so hot there. You deserve fine clothing like the blue shirt you seem to be wearing in all your videos lately.

some day the urban dictionary will have a definition of a "Falkie"
until then, I guess only Bellgabbers will know what a Falkie is

Quote from: bateman on January 12, 2017, 09:51:55 PM
Mr. Callan, can you divulge any details of your upcoming Food Network project with the lovely Giada De Laurentiis?

Yes, do tell?

jason.callan

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 09:55:20 PM
Yes, do tell?

All I can say is Rachael Ray is jealous. lol George is Jealous too.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on January 12, 2017, 05:51:53 PM
If you put carrots and green beans in your chili it isn't chili anymore...
You could bill it as "confetti chili.  ;)

Mr. Jason Callan is a joy to watch (you feel good after watching)
vs
Falkie's unhinged rants and even when showing off his latest GRIFT (which in his "mind" he is owed, and the person who sent was granted a favor in being allowed to send it)...and after watching you feel like throwing up
just a difference, I notice

chefist

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 10:03:44 PM
Mr. Jason Callan is a joy to watch (you feel good after watching)
vs
Falkie's unhinged rants and even when showing off his latest GRIFT (which in his "mind" he is owed, and the person who sent was granted a favor in being allowed to send it)...and after watching you feel like throwing up
just a difference, I notice

Agreed

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 12, 2017, 10:00:45 PM

All I can say is Rachael Ray is jealous. lol George is Jealous too.

Well, there is a lot of hacking going on. One must be careful when they venture into the deep waters of the internet.

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 PM
Well, there is a lot of hacking going on. One must be careful when they venture into the deep waters of the internet.
haha
anyone ANYONE, who is so silly as to believe there is any "security" or "privacy" today is an IDIOT
(if someone wants to find out anything about anyone, it only costs a few bucks, little time and effort)

the
Falkie papers
Falkie hacks
Casa Senda cameras
are only an example

The VERY SORRY TRUTH about George is he totally on numerous occasions went out of his way to totally FUCK his opportunities at success !
George is NOT worthy

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 12, 2017, 09:50:06 PM

Yes he is friend. George seemed kind of ungrateful in his video wondering why he sent it. White Crow sent it out of friendship & because he has a very generous & thoughtful nature.

https://youtu.be/cWi4n4-kpkc

Thank you Jason you did a an excellent rendition of telling the legend of the White Crow. .

Much appreciated

Hope Faith Love ALL

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 10:13:43 PM
haha
anyone ANYONE, who is so silly as to believe there is any "security" or "privacy" today is an IDIOT
(if someone wants to find out anything about anyone, it only costs a few bucks, little time and effort)

I know, right. I'm watching Falkie right now on a live stream. Oh, those pesky spy cams.

Praise MSG!

question for Bellgabbers
IF Falkie had a life review and APOLOGIZED
and IF ALL Bellgabbers were on board to help
is it too LATE for Falkie to realize success ?
(my friend and mother, also are wondering)

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 10:25:33 PM
question for Bellgabbers
IF Falkie had a life review and APOLOGIZED
and IF ALL Bellgabbers were on board to help
is it too LATE for Falkie to realize success ?
(my friend and mother, also are wondering)

George needs to stay the course. He's getting better every day.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 10:22:20 PM
Thank you Jason you did a an excellent rendition of telling the legend of the White Crow. .

Much appreciated

Hope Faith Love ALL
I thought so also
(and Mr. Callan was genuinely appreciative)

jason.callan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 10:22:20 PM

Much appreciated

Hope Faith Love ALL

You are very welcome friend.

akwilly

https://youtu.be/f-q77Bk2mVo
Hey Falkie, riveting video as always. Hey big guy I just wanted to point out a few things though. Falkie YOU KEEP BUYING NAME BRAND ITEMS!!! I mean come on man, KRAFT CHEESE!! HERSHEY SYMPHONY!!!!! Freakin Red Barron pizza!!!! Overpriced Nestle hot chocolate!!!!Red Potatoes!!! What are you so rich and fancy that you can get Red Potatoes while the rest of us eat russet potatoes!!!! Gosh dan Jenny freakin O turkey burgers rather than Western Family brand!!!! Progresso soup!!!! Come on Falkie you can do better. Hell at the end of the video you even mentioned watching the morning financial shows. Surely a man that watches the market and study's wealth building would know better than to buy overpriced name brand items!!!

Quote from: akwilly on January 12, 2017, 10:31:59 PM
https://youtu.be/f-q77Bk2mVo
Hey Falkie, riveting video as always. Hey big guy I just wanted to point out a few things though. Falkie YOU KEEP BUYING NAME BRAND ITEMS!!! I mean come on man, KRAFT CHEESE!! HERSHEY SYMPHONY!!!!! Freakin Red Barron pizza!!!! Overpriced Nestle hot chocolate!!!!Red Potatoes!!! What are you so rich and fancy that you can get Red Potatoes while the rest of us eat russet potatoes!!!! Gosh dan Jenny freakin O turkey burgers rather than Western Family brand!!!! Progresso soup!!!! Come on Falkie you can do better. Hell at the end of the video you even mentioned watching the morning financial shows. Surely a man that watches the market and study's wealth building would know better than to buy overpriced name brand items!!!

Your thoughts regarding his "Toke'mon" shirt?

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 10:27:13 PM
George needs to stay the course. He's getting better every day.

I met Falkie almost one year ago, (and his loyal bulldog, rekcuf). He had just under 300 subscribers to his YT channel.  Cut to nearly a year later and he is sitting in the 560's somewhere.  Why, at this rate, he'll top 3000 subscribers in about 8.5 years.  He will be around 73, and just getting started.  It is all of you sorry-ass ingrates who don't seem to care about what a can of green beans looks like.  You will come to appreciate Falkie's genius.  All this in the year.........2025! 

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
Your thoughts regarding his "Toke'mon" shirt?
Obviously a personalized custom made shirt.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 10:35:29 PM
I met Falkie almost one year ago, (and his loyal bulldog, rekcuf). He had just under 300 subscribers to his YT channel.  Cut to nearly a year later and he is sitting in the 560's somewhere.  Why, at this rate, he'll top 3000 subscribers in about 8.5 years.  He will be around 73, and just getting started.  It is all of you sorry-ass ingrates who don't seem to care about what a can of green beans looks like.  You will come to appreciate Falkie's genius.  All this in the year.........2025!

♩In the year 2525 will Falkie2013 still be alive?♩

Quote from: akwilly on January 12, 2017, 10:44:26 PM
Obviously a personalized custom made shirt.

You should teach Mr. Senda how to send provocative semi-nude pics. I'm sure the ladies are waiting and frothing at the 🐱--Inglorious Bitch, amirite?

I would not bet Falkie will be alive in 2018
(someone please check the Vegas odds)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

I'm a nice guy though, right??? I must know!