• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 09:05:19 PM
We Are Legion!

Congrats to a GREAT guy!  LOL!  "I can remember when I had 565 subscribers."  Perfect!

We Are Legion!  We Are Many!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 10, 2017, 09:06:38 PM
I posted this to Falkie's Latest "Video". 
Wouldn't this qualify as "Larceny by Trick" ??

Has the lardarse deleted your comment yet?

Lilith

I hope George does lose his internet connection, so that he can't use it to con other poor people out of their money.

THERE! 

...and I hope Ol Gerry tells George that I said that! 

George can laugh about it all he wants to.
What goes around, comes around, eventually.

JustSayAhhhh

the other day he made a video about how heavy these boxes were and proceeded to show us how he could twist and turn with no prob AND said just how hard to was to lift.. like he was doing it on purpose. we were meant to see the joke in that.
today silver bars and brand spanking new apple for his tv. 
he he kknows what he's doing. he knows hes telling yall how stupid u are cuz he is getting away with it all.
the only smart one here is kathy. who clearly took george to the cleaners by spending the car money and only showed up to see george cuz she needed cash. 
poor fattymcfuckface cant even get a kathy for free.

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 08:30:03 PM
1. COTpJ will inform George BG is calling AppleGate the latest grift.
2. George realizes he made a mistake in not creating a back story
3. New video back peddling with excuses to cover his error
4. Plays victim using one of several tried and true stories
5. Repeat

I'm on it.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 10, 2017, 11:21:14 PM
I'm on it.

FRIENDSHIP.
I have always wondered if there actually a person further down the rung than George
I have concluded there is
Open Lines Gerry
(I am on it too)

I have concluded George is in a class by himself plus Open Lines Gerry
thanks be to God they are isolated in their own "class"

Open Lines Gerry
I have often wondered what you fingernails look like
(I assume like the "masters"..ewww)

OpenLines Gerry
I am formally requesting you post a photo of your fingers and fingernails

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 07, 2017, 03:00:04 PM
... And without blushing he let (asked) the cashier to pay his uber fair. Incredible.

Well, not only is Falkie employing people by using their services, but I hear he's a mean tipper to boot

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
Why not? But maybe it needs current updates on bits rather than just covering old ground? I think my contribution runs the risk of killing the forum though.  :-\
Don't sell yourself short.  That call made the show.

WOTR

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 10, 2017, 08:10:32 PM
PAGE 20!
Few believed but Bart carried on.
Bleeding hearts took swipes at Bart but Bart soldiered on.
Bart was right.
Bart was always right.
I always figured that bastard stole my name.  I used the initials to make it easier (and shorter) and just awhile later he arrives and spells it out for people.  >:(  :D

WOTR

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM
I will do that again for sure! We have some new countries that joined the second show. Yea, they could be VPN's, but hey...why not.
Was one of them by odd chance Sweden?  ;)

Quote from: effluenza on January 10, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
Since Falkie won't show us the Burg Unboxing video of him opening the glitter bomb here is a dramatic representation of what went down in the hovel at Casa Senda. *

* Obviously this isn't an accurate representation of the true state of cleanliness of the hovel.

Hey RS are these gifts sent anonymously?

Yes, they are %100 anonymous.

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2017, 06:19:29 PM
$150 Apple TV?

George has generous benefactors indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky3fFAKuJlE

This video is ripe with sound bites, He goes on and on about the nice tight black box. And he likes the colored ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9SAwHYQTc

Great thinking there George. He bought 6 novelty coins to irk LC. These coins sell at a premium of about $2.50 each making the silver sell at $25 an ounce  while silver is $16.87 an ounce.

He could have, for the same money, bought a full once of silver and it would have irked LC just as much.

We also heard (in another video) how much silver he got a loan on. It was about 100 ounces of silver that he had been sitting on.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 11, 2017, 01:50:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9SAwHYQTc

Great thinking there George. He bought 6 novelty coins to irk LC. These coins sell at a premium of about $2.50 each making the silver sell at $25 an ounce  while silver is $16.87 an ounce.

He could have, for the same money, bought a full once of silver and it would have irked LC just as much.

We also heard (in another video) how much silver he got a loan on. It was about 100 ounces of silver that he had been sitting on.

Just in this video, he says he has about $1500 of silver that he has pawned.  I'm glad I watched that again, cuz first time I watched it, I thought littlechris had sent him the silver, so I hadn't included the silver in his long list of new toys he has bought himself over the past couple weeks.

paladin1991

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 05:48:43 PM
well, i can't be sure about what i think it is... i'm not a doctor... just an amateur gynecologist.  ;D

Could you do us a solid and check out Our Sweet Kathy's bleeding Axe wound?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on January 10, 2017, 07:01:57 PM
He doesn't shove his fingers up his ass, he delicately puts his butthole over his fingers to cocoon them in glorious warmth.  Hater!

heh heh

paladin1991

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 07:02:11 PM
Right after receiving extra money from some dude on the internet.

Fuck this shit.

I had sent the Fat Fuck 60 buxx in a Christmas card.  Also included was a 25 dollar Gift card fm Trader Joe's.  That was cashed/used.  So I guess sendamethemoney did get my card.  He bought more shit!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 02:55:13 AM
Good Morning MV.  :)

Hi, Brig. We should hook up on Skype one of these days... just shoot some shit.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEk0vQBOKQ

So I looked up this DirecTVnow deal, and you get a free apple tv when you prepay 3mo's of DirecTV Now.  Heres the offer:

https://directvnow.com/appletv

and heres the monthly base price: $35 a month (3 months prepaid would be $105)  Plus a detailed explanation of pricing and packages.

http://www.techhive.com/article/3152895/streaming-services/directv-now-review-an-extremely-rough-draft-of-a-great-streaming-bundle.html

It looks like you have to pay for the streaming packages as well, because they all look like they have 7 day free trials.

https://directvnow.com/

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on January 11, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

Yes we should!

I might even have to have you as a guest if you are willing, on my live YouTube stream one of these days, but not till after I get my good computer back. I have skype on my computer now, cuz my daughter likes to video chat with me on there, so I've been making better effort to leave it active.  My good computer had to go back to repair the speakers, which died yesterday, so I am without it.  It worked if I put on external speakers, but I don't want to continue to pay for a computer with internal speakers that don't work.  The guy came and looked at all my settings, like I was a dummy of course, before saying yes, your speakers are dead.  Anyway, I am using my smaller laptop size one now, but it should still run skype very well, I just haven't tried it on this one yet.

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 03:29:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEk0vQBOKQ

So I looked up this DirecTVnow deal, and you get a free apple tv when you prepay 3mo's of DirecTV Now.  Heres the offer:

https://directvnow.com/appletv

and heres the monthly base price: $35 a month (3 months prepaid would be $105)  Plus a detailed explanation of pricing and packages.

http://www.techhive.com/article/3152895/streaming-services/directv-now-review-an-extremely-rough-draft-of-a-great-streaming-bundle.html

It looks like you have to pay for the streaming packages as well, because they all look like they have 7 day free trials.

https://directvnow.com/

He said he used the new credit card so that money does not count.

Plus, he saved $45 and came out ahead. I can not even figure that one out.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 11, 2017, 04:08:24 AM
He said he used the new credit card so that money does not count.

Plus, he saved $45 and came out ahead. I can not even figure that one out.

I know, he put it on his credit card, so in reality, he hasn't even paid the prepaid the $105 for the first three months yet.

And the other thing is, it doesn't look like they have it working for smart tv's yet, so I think he would have to project it from his computer to his tv at this time.  I could be wrong, but thats a lot of wear on a computer, to mirror tv to your tv from your computer stream IMO.

WOTR

Quote from: Σ> on January 11, 2017, 03:25:32 AM
Good morning, MV.

(Before you offer, I should inform you that I don't have skype, but am flattered.)  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 04:13:30 AM
I know, he put it on his credit card, so in reality, he hasn't even paid the prepaid the $105 for the first three months yet.

And the other thing is, it doesn't look like they have it working for smart tv's yet, so I think he would have to project it from his computer to his tv at this time.  I could be wrong, but thats a lot of wear on a computer, to mirror tv to your tv from your computer stream IMO.

Nah! It's just another output: HDMI. Video itself does usually eat a lot of resource, in general. 

I chucked my cable bill months ago and don't miss it one bit.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:40:46 AM
Nah! It's just another output: HDMI. Video itself does usually eat a lot of resource, in general. 

I chucked my cable bill months ago and don't miss it one bit.  ;)

Oh wow yeah, I worded that wrong didn't I?  :-[

I didn't mean that the mirror process wears on your computer, but that the streaming of the programs puts wear and tear on your computer.  I still could be wrong tho.

effluenza

So now we can see why Falkie got his hard core grift on. He wants us to pay for his cable. Only a matter of time until the They're Cutting Off My Cable Grift. Season 2017 is off to a flying start.