• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2017, 05:44:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38CYUS__3DY

"I buy things occasionally, when I think I have the money....to spare, and obviously, I didn't.  But, every once in awhile I buy something for me-for me to enjoy my life."

Another entry for Falkie's Famous Fucked-up Quotesâ,,¢

YP, your illustrations concerning Falkie's accounting practices are proving eerily accurate.

If I were medically qualified as a psychiatrist, I'd write a paper and use the pictures as a foreword.

chefist

Good Evening All.

Should I do another episode this week, or do it twice a month?

Thoughts?

Thanks....

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 06:00:21 PM
Good Evening All.

Thoughts?

Thanks....

sure.... just don't ban the Russians....  8)

did you list the locations of your listeners for the second show like ya did the first?  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Good Evening All.

Thoughts?

Thanks....

Why not? But maybe it needs current updates on bits rather than just covering old ground? I think my contribution runs the risk of killing the forum though.  :-\

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
Why not? But maybe it needs current updates on bits rather than just covering old ground? I think my contribution runs the risk of killing the forum though.  :-\

I enjoyed the first three-quarters of the show until some character from the lower orders called in and the overall tone plummeted from thereon in. So, please do another one, but with the minimum of working-class northern vulgarity, if possible.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 06:06:49 PM
I enjoyed the first three-quarters of the show until some character from the lower orders called in and the overall tone plummeted from thereon in. So, please do another one, but with the minimum of working-class northern vulgarity, if possible.

^^^^^ THIS!

Big Chicken

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 05:59:38 PM
If I were medically qualified as a psychiatrist, I'd write a paper and use the pictures as a foreword.

His Id or Animus or whatever that shit is, is unbelievably fucked up. 

Day N: Hop on Youtube and beg for funds as grossly bloated internet bill is past due.  $85 WTF?  Big Chicken's is $34.  Is he running a frickin' Server
           Farm in there?

Day N + 1: Receive funds from a benefactor

Day N +2:  Hop on Youtube and showoff worthless silver crap you wasted income on, followed by a book you wasted money on when you can borrow
                 books from the Library for free.   

It's unreal ain't it?

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 06:02:00 PM
sure.... just don't ban the Russians....  8)

did you list the locations of your listeners for the second show like ya did the first?  ;)

I will do that again for sure! We have some new countries that joined the second show. Yea, they could be VPN's, but hey...why not.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 06:06:49 PM

BTR is limited in certain aspects...having callers argue over one another...the people who decide to host a show...etc...

Thanks...the next show we will focus on only new happenings. I just wanted to catch some people up on the basis for the show itself...

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM
I will do that again for sure! We have some new countries that joined the second show. Yea, they could be VPN's, but hey...why not.

Iceland it is then!  8)

chefist

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 06:14:10 PM
Iceland it is then!  8)

Interesting new countries...from Oceania to the Balkans!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2017, 06:19:29 PM
$150 Apple TV?

George has generous benefactors indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky3fFAKuJlE
Just to be sure here; did the fat fucking idle bastard 'buy' this with some of the $305 left from the $400 credit card he had to pay $95 to activate?

Or did someone really buy him this? Both of them should be set on fire if that is the case.

Anyone who gives him so much as a dime, should be thrown in a pool of acid.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 06:30:14 PM
Just to be sure here; did the fat fucking idle bastard 'buy' this with some of the $305 left from the $400 credit card he had to pay $95 to activate?

Or did someone really buy him this? Both of them should be set on fire if that is the case.

There was a video where he got a $300 modem too.

And how many books in the past 30 days...

akwilly

Good Evening All.

Thoughts?

Thanks....
you should do it whenever you can. Just please add a cooking tip to the show

Lilith

Good Evening All.

Thoughts?

Thanks....

My vote, every day  :)

Big Chicken

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 06:30:14 PM

Surely he didn't buy it?  It didn't even seem like he even knows what the device is even really capable of or even want to use it.
Didn't he mumble something along the lines of 'well if it has to connect to the router, I may just have to throw it on the pile of
other shit I don't use, until the Evil MV laptop situation is worked out'

It's fucking maddening.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on January 10, 2017, 06:36:42 PM
you should do it whenever you can. Just please add a cooking tip to the show

Great idea! People call in with their favourite simple and tasty/healthy meals that anyone can do?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

Great idea! People call in with their favourite simple and tasty/healthy meals that anyone can do?

Sounds great...from time to time maybe Jason can prepare one talked about on the show and give a review video...why not!

Big Chicken

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

Too much liability.   What if some poor bastard swallows a Chicken bone?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

Then a video later.

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 06:44:16 PM
Surely he didn't buy it?  It didn't even seem like he even knows what the device is even really capable of or even want to use it.
Didn't he mumble something along the lines of 'well if it has to connect to the router, I may just have to throw it on the pile of
other shit I don't use, until the Evil MV laptop situation is worked out'

It's fucking maddening.

wanna borrow my ice axe?

bateman

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

Or eats one raw?

Big Chicken

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 06:48:11 PM
wanna borrow my ice axe?

The Big Chicken is really kind of a nice guy.   Does his gig the best he can,  keeps his personage clean, takes care of his Little Hen and of course
his chicks.   But by God has he flown throw the steps here.   Humor, Pity, Disbelief, Contempt with outright Hatred at the sign post up ahead.

Jesus Christ.

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 10, 2017, 06:52:19 PM
The Big Chicken is really kind of a nice guy.   Does his gig the best he can,  keeps his personage clean, takes care of his Little Hen and of course
his chicks.   But by God has he flown throw the steps here.   Humor, Pity, Disbelief, Contempt with outright Hatred at the sign post up ahead.

Jesus Christ.

bateman

Claims he was starving. Claims cats were starving. Has brand new Apple TV.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 10, 2017, 06:56:08 PM

Some force in the Universe is pushing Big Chicken towards that next Signpost on the Falkie Freeway

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 10, 2017, 05:35:20 PM
Unless shoving his fingers up his arse is some folk remedy for scabs that I'm unaware of.
He doesn't shove his fingers up his ass, he delicately puts his butthole over his fingers to cocoon them in glorious warmth.  Hater! 

Big Chicken

Quote from: bateman on January 10, 2017, 06:58:58 PM
Claims he was starving. Claims cats were starving. Has brand new Apple TV.

Right after receiving extra money from some dude on the internet.

Fuck this shit.