• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

The Bearded Taco is dormant
repeat
go CDJM43X

Lilith

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 10, 2017, 09:35:07 AM
repeat
go CDJM43X

processing...

wait, there's a glitch.

Never mind, processing NOW.

1100 FS o4
CS xcer23
security code launched
bravo taco vomit

Lilith

understood.

approaching tactical positions now.

Lilith

Secure lines in use.

REPEAT

Secure lines in use.

zoom in camera 11
The Waldrus is stirring
code adf128gh#

Lilith

attempting alternate route

alternate route connection successful.

of hand note
Love your hat Brig
(I am still partial to my Indiana Jones style Stetson Fedora I purchased around '85)

Lilith

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 10, 2017, 09:56:30 AM
of hand note
Love your hat Brig
(I am still partial to my Indiana Jones style Stetson Fedora I purchased around '85)

It's a good hat.  It keeps my brain from exploding at times.

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2017, 10:03:31 AM
It's a good hat.  It keeps my brain from exploding at times.
funny you say that
my reason for purchasing my hat (my Christmas present from my employee's gift certificate)

Yorkshire pud

He just has his finger on the pulse, he just has!!! His ability to read other people's work and pass it off as his own is astonishing

https://youtu.be/7VXx2uSzdOE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 10:46:29 AM
He just has his finger on the pulse, he just has!!! His ability to read other people's work and pass it off as his own is astonishing

https://youtu.be/7VXx2uSzdOE

Yorkie, STFU!!!  Don't you realize how serious this is?  Not only have the villains held up the credit union, apparently they have moved it to Oklahoma. 

Falkie, you are a half-assed moron, you know that?

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
Yorkie, STFU!!!  Don't you realize how serious this is?  Not only have the villains held up the credit union, apparently they have moved it to Oklahoma. 

This is why you never serve as your own news editor.

you are really cutting the ol' boy some slack by assuming he is a half-assed moron, I would not have given him benefit of the doubt and thought 1/8 assed-moron (he would have qualified as half-assed years ago, but now?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 11:07:49 AM
This is why you never serve as your own news editor.

Serve? That suggests, W.       O.        R.        K.

Hater.

Yorkshire pud

Hey you miserable bastard! He only got the venue wrong. What is wrong with that?

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2017, 11:13:32 AM
Hey you miserable bastard! He only got the venue wrong. What is wrong with that?

Provide George a news staff or STFU!

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 11:15:56 AM
Provide George a news staff or STFU!

He busts his ass (his words) to bring you cutting edge news.  Who else picked up that the perp attempted to rob a credit union in Alabama, and ended up in Oklahoma?  Or was it Alaska?  North Dakota? One of those states that end in 'a.'  And quit using fancy words like 'edit.'  WTF does that mean?

The COTpJâ,,¢ need to step in and act as editors for poor 'ol Falkie.  His mama wiped his bum until her dying breath, then the state promptly took over.  His benefits provide food, shelter, medical care, why shouldn't it provide him with a news staff?

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 10, 2017, 11:10:21 AM
you are really cutting the ol' boy some slack by assuming he is a half-assed moron, I would not have given him benefit of the doubt and thought 1/8 assed-moron (he would have qualified as half-assed years ago, but now?)

This is true.  His half-assedness must be in complete free fall by now.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 10, 2017, 08:04:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0FBeB2Srdc

Gee Falkie maybe since they sound exactly the same and live in the same town they are GASP.. the same person.

Here is a picture to help you figure it out:

zoom into cameras 8a 4p
The Bearded Tuna
and Waldrus
are active
I repeat ACTIVE
05:16pt
code 573dGs bravo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 10, 2017, 11:33:59 AM
Gee Falkie maybe since they sound exactly the same and live in the same town they are GASP.. the same person.

Here is a picture to help you figure it out:

Well, that would be a bombshell. It isn't something that most people would consider possible. Least of all a sharp mind such as Senda's.

Lilith

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 10, 2017, 11:36:12 AM
zoom into cameras 8a 4p
The Bearded Tuna
and Waldrus
are active
I repeat ACTIVE
05:16pt
code 573dGs bravo

Monitor activated, and recording...

local l.e. to be averted
arranged code dR54e33
in place BOTH sites
ARRANGED
IN PLAY
IN PLAY
bravo hump hump
ONLY secure channels forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enCyxo9PWZA

Thank you Mr. Senda, for that breaking news.  He forgot to mention an important detail in the capture of the suspect of the credit union robbery in Tuscaloosa. They captured him just north of Tulsa.  Thus ends the Daily News Blurp with George Sendaâ,,¢.  Now, STFU and good day. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 10, 2017, 11:44:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enCyxo9PWZA

Thank you Mr. Senda, for that breaking news.  He forgot to mention an important detail in the capture of the suspect of the credit union robbery in Tuscaloosa. They captured him just north of Tulsa.  Thus ends the Daily News Blurp with George Sendaâ,,¢.  Now, STFU and good day.

Your pedantry is why Senda will always be stymied in his quest to be a respected news hound. You just have to go into detail don't you? STFU.

bateman

1,388 videos and most have well under 100 views. It doesn't occur to him for a second that he's taking the wrong approach.

whoozit

He is a misunderstood genius (in his own mind).