• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The nutjobs that are on both sides

Started by damon, August 27, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

damon

The Left whats to take down the statues of General Lee and the other leaders of the south from the US Civil War because they think that its racist. The Civil War was fought because of first States rights then about the slave issues. I am glad that the south loss and the Blacks were freed. But as Obama would has said this can be a teachable topic by using the statues of the of the southern leaders about the history. If we try to remove our history we are doomed to repeated it again. Let remember what a rodney king said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0
Remember the alt left wants to remove statues just like ISIS.

damon

I hope that everyone can just get along. Yes there are bad people out there. I do not support the KKK or any groups like that nor do I support any groups like that on the left. I just want all of us just to get along. We should just remember that we should just get along.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on August 27, 2017, 01:47:35 PM
Why is Falkie not here?

Because you haven't paid his transport costs to get there or his new I-pad to video it..

Hater.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Because you haven't paid his transport costs to get there or his new I-pad to video it..

Hater.

Ha, you beat me to the "money" excuse. Oh, yeah...foot...and explosive diarrhea.

damon

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 01:48:46 PM
STFU...his knee, acid reflux and lack of funds of course.
You are right Chefist. What was i thinking. He could have gotten a ton of views on his channel if he would have gotten some video there. ::) 8)

chefist

Quote from: damon on August 27, 2017, 01:50:54 PM
You are right Chefist. What was i thinking. He could have gotten a ton of views on his channel if he would have gotten some video there. ::) 8)

Probably would have...then, he would not have been able to keep his mouth shut, and would have gotten a good beating from the Antifa commies there...now that would have been award winning coverage.

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Hater.
You are right I did not dished out the hard earned money that I make to buy Falkie a new Ipad nor a ride to that place. Even though he gets too much of my taxes to him via the state of California. >:(

damon

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 01:52:05 PM
Probably would have...then, he would not have been able to keep his mouth shut, and would have gotten a good beating from the Antifa commies there...now that would have been award winning coverage.
That would be some great videos and he would some "great war stories" about how he fought the commies.

Quote from: damon on August 27, 2017, 10:32:30 AM
The Left whats to take down the statues of General Lee and the other leaders of the south from the US Civil War because they think that its racist. The Civil War was fought because of first States rights then about the slave issues. I am glad that the south loss and the Blacks were freed. But as Obama would has said this can be a teachable topic by using the statues of the of the southern leaders about the history. If we try to remove our history we are doomed to repeated it again. Let remember what a rodney king said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0
Remember the alt left wants to remove statues just like ISIS.

This thread is entitled ''The Nutjobs that are on both sides.''

First off, please post this stuff in the Politics section.  Second, saying ''the nut jobs are on both sides'' plays into the hands of the Left/Media/Democrats by suggesting there is some sort of equililent on the other side to Solidarity / Black Bloc / Occupy / BLM / Antifa.

There isn't.  These hate groups are now members of the mainstream Democrat Party in good standing.  They have 10s of millions of supporters - while they burn downtowns, loot stores, block roads and bridges, attack police, attack bystanders, attack anyone they think might not agree wth them, stop speakers from speaking, and block access for people wanting to hear speakers.  There is no equivilent group or groups on the other ''side''.  The number, support, and power of the Neo-Nazis / Neo-Confederates / KKK / White Supremists is so minescule it doesn't even register.  The only reason we're even hearing about them is because the Left is using them to rally, project their virtue, recruit, and attack the rest of us.

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2017, 01:48:01 PM
Glad I don't live there.

I went to Berkeley today, not knowing there was a dumb protest held to protest a non-existent protest.  The police had downtown blocked off well away from downtown and it took awhile for me to find the way around all the closed down street to get where I was going.

I park my car - maybe a mile away and on the other side of campus from the deplorables, a friend sees me and pulls up on his motorcyle.  While we're talking, I notice some grimy young guy with a bunch of posters walking up the other side of the street, staring me down.  Gee, I'm white and not holding a ''Berkeley is United Against Hate'' sign, so I must have been profiled.  He is very fortunate he kept moving along and didn't cross the street to where I was, looking for trouble.

Jesus Christ, Berkeley is 'united against hate'?  So what's with the support all these years for Occupy, BLM, Antifa, and all the other violent hate groups?  I think I'll have to go back in the next few days and take one of those signs from a telephone pole or cafe window to add to my collection.

Robert

Oh.  When I saw the subject line, & being this is BellGab, I thought you meant individual nut jobs who managed to be on both sides of some issue -- i.e. a person arguing w hirself.

Say...do you know of any nut jobs like that on this issue?  I'm sure they're out there.

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 27, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
This thread is entitled ''The Nutjobs that are on both sides.''

First off, please post this stuff in the Politics section. 
Done Paperboy the deplorable, its now in the Politics section. Are you happy now amigo??

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 27, 2017, 01:50:05 PM
And foot. You forgot his foot!

Falkie is gonna move to England.  He says the welfare is better there.

damon

Gd5150

It is the uncomfortable truth that yes, there are nutjobs on both sides. You have the 3 members of the KKK/Nazi white supremacists on the right that everyone else agrees are 1 toofed assclowns.

And on the other side you have the fascist left that includes antifa and the entire DemokkkratParty/Media/Lemming followers who not only refuse to condem the fascism, they condone, encourage and support it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 28, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
It is the uncomfortable truth that yes, there are nutjobs on both sides. You have the 3 members of the KKK/Nazi white supremacists on the right that everyone else agrees are 1 toofed assclowns.

And on the other side you have the fascist left that includes antifa and the entire DemokkkratParty/Media/Lemming followers who not only refuse to condem the fascism, they condone, encourage and support it.

Classic David and Goliath situation.