• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tangerine on August 14, 2019, 01:32:55 PM
The last two nites, George went to break right at incredible cliff hangers.  The first one was the guest starting to say, " Jesus and Niburu..." only to get cut off.  When they returned from break, they didn't pick up where they left off.  Same thing last nite   Yuck!

Interesting take.  Were you interested in the paranormal as a kid?  The lines are jammed so we're gonna hafta take some calls. 

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 08:14:07 PM
Interesting take.  Were you interested in the paranormal as a kid?  The lines are jammed so we're gonna hafta take some calls.
:)   Yep, you got the Norry down pat there. It is weird, like his mangling of common expressions or pronunciations, he "gets" the idea of a cliff-hanger or pitch to keep the listeners willing to wade through some supplement commercial but doesn't "get" the idea of following up on the question or comment and just moves on with some inane question from the usual list: "how do you do what you go?" "I just don't get the Big Bang." "You are really into this, how did you get in to it and do what you do?" "I met- insert Hollywood Celebrity-" and the usual stories, or, worse, replaying some old bits. Sad.  Everyso often he can have a good show- with a good guest who knows how to talk and ignore host or when Norry's interests are piqued (something about famous people, Middle-East, mean babies or tragic deaths or making money off MLM schemes.)

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 14, 2019, 08:14:07 PM
:P

Jojo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on February 13, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
========================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Defending 'Churchez La Femme' Mz.Willis am i.
She & other ladies deserve credit for an lighter,more pleasant tone.
Face it,these kinds of subjects can be grim and down-ish.
Light hearted banter seems an relief here.
It doesn't seem offensive in the least.
Mebbe some of you ranking on femmes are closet cases?
I feel c2c needs more female hostesses,not less.
Listening rareley am i to most radio topics,now.
Broadening my interests am i.
"B_B"
PS:NO LOGO:
"][ 7VF ]["
"Hostesses", lol.  Is that like stewardess, actress, and waitress?  I grew up food attendant, actor, and waiter...  But I agree everyone should be nice to Connie and Lisa.  Just not George.   :).

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2019, 04:45:09 AM

Ah, another heartwarming Noory tribute for the dear departed.  Conveniently, no-doubt pre-recorded, so Jorch can skip out early tonight.  And, of course, Connie Witless is scheduled for Friday night.  Nothing like making the most of the dead, right Jorch?

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on August 15, 2019, 05:49:02 AM
Ah, another heartwarming Noory tribute for the dear departed.  Conveniently, no-doubt pre-recorded, so Jorch can skip out early tonight.  And, of course, Connie Witless is scheduled for Friday night.  Nothing like making the most of the dead, right Jorch?
Well, maybe Tom chose Bette Davis eyes.

ItsOver

Make sure to pencil in this Jorch Scamfest for September.

Tommee will be the all-important audience question moderator and lunch sampler.

Oh, and don't forget lunch in August!

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 15, 2019, 05:54:32 AM

Yeah, well, they make these titles sound way more important, than the jobs really are.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2019, 05:58:19 AM
Yeah, well, they make these titles sound way more important, than the jobs really are.
I'm waiting for Tommee Danheiser, Master Boot Salivator Engineer and Cuisine Aficiando, Esq.

Dateline

a height=197]https://i.iheart.com/v3/re/new_assets/2eea6021-1c96-46d0-9cbc-4fa836fde3e2[/img]

If he is the lunch sampler, there shall be no lunch.  Should read bring your own bag.  Or sack lunch special. 

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2019, 05:58:19 AM
I also like "Carefree Medium" Susanne and "Consulting Astrologer" William.  They should all just go by "Dingbat Scam Artist."

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 15, 2019, 06:06:56 AM
If he is the lunch sampler, there shall be no lunch.  Should read bring your own bag.  Or sack lunch special.
Heh, heh, at least the food attendees won't have to worry about being food poisoned by the "included lunch," with food sampler Tommee hard at work.  The dedication!

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 15, 2019, 06:09:15 AM
I also like "Carefree Medium" Susanne and "Consulting Astrologer" William.  They should all just go by "Dingbat Scam Artist."

Let us never forget Richard C. Hoagland, "Science Advisor".

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on August 15, 2019, 06:20:41 AM
Let us never forget Richard C. Hoagland, "Science Advisor".
Heh, heh, heh... Richard C. Hoagland, Hoaxster Extraordinaire.

I always love it when callers call him "Dr. Hoagland."  ;D  At least he usually corrects them.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on August 15, 2019, 06:28:05 AM
Heh, heh, heh... Richard C. Hoagland, Hoaxster Extraordinaire.

I always love it when callers call him "Dr. Hoagland."  ;D  At least he usually corrects them.

And at least he never claimed the face on Mars was him.  I mean look at that hair. 

expat

It was so sweet of George not to ask the Pleadian guy any awkward questions such as "How come astronomers haven't seen you mile-long mother ship in Earth orbit?"

albrecht

Lunch and with a tap water for my friends? Two "moderators?"

AZZERAE

Tommy should perhaps consider possibly consuming his calories in moderation.

AZZERAE

The tie-dye colour scheme for this Soul Summit poster is very "on brand".

Morgus

Quote from: expat on August 15, 2019, 08:37:09 AM
It was so sweet of George not to ask the Pleadian guy any awkward questions such as "How come astronomers haven't seen you mile-long mother ship in Earth orbit?"
Obviously they use a Romulan cloaking device...  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on August 15, 2019, 09:57:05 AM
Moderation is an intricate assignment.
Absolutely.  Especially when one of the moderators has a difficult time completing sentences.  It's not like Jorch or Tommee are registered Senior Advanced Moderator Jedi Masters.

albrecht

I think even Norry was having some trouble believing and talking with the Pleiadian guests, sorry for the use of the racist/offensive term Pleiadian. Whew, I think having two Pleiadians on was a mistake. Got a bit confusing and Norry already runs the awful split-show format.

At least Gosia has good ideas of places to visit.
ps: you can buy food in Norway.  Granted it will be more expensive than Barcelona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Aa1AAR-Eg

What a bunch of losers. Sad people who can't make an honest living. Tommy's looking pretty rough these days. The stress of being George's handler is getting to him.

This thread used to be one of the few sites online safe from identity/victimhood politics. Alas, no longer true.

Metron2267

Quote from: AZRAA on August 15, 2019, 10:57:44 AM
Tommy should perhaps consider possibly consuming his calories in moderation.

And lose protected status in the Cousteau undersea mammalian hierarchy?

Dateline

Quote from: Karo on August 15, 2019, 05:13:20 PM
And lose protected status in the Cousteau undersea mammalian hierarchy?

"IT'S NEW!"  "IT'S NOW"  "GOTTA HAVE IT!"

Can't go to lunch at the "Great Geek Restaurant"  get yourself a souvenir.   You can now place your order for souvenir plates with actual dried  food from the luncheon for only $25.00.  Yes, the dried food will be aged to perfection.   Slobbers by the producer or moustache hairs from Norry condimenting the dried food will be an extra $25.00.  These won't last long, so place your advance order for used
souvenir lunch plates.

I filed a FOIA request for the release of my Akashic records but so far nothing other than they received my request.

Metron2267

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on August 15, 2019, 11:51:39 PM
I filed a FOIA request for the release of my Akashic records but so far nothing other than they received my request.

LOL!

Just be glad they didn't come back "redacted"...