• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Are you shitting me? That nigger resigned just to set himself up for a Presidential run. The whole thing was scripted from the plane. Mark my words.

I’m marking your words but who the fuck would endorse him or fund his campaign? 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2017, 02:13:27 PM

Any voter presently 10 years old. Think about it.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 06, 2017, 07:24:23 PM
He was very prescient.  Who wouldn't want to read more of the same.  At least he'll have his literary career to fall back on.

I think Stuart Franken should immediately go back to SNL.

Because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him ! !

Up All Night

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 06, 2017, 08:28:15 PM
I am sure Trump drops those twitter posts and the jabs at the press, and other targets of opportunity as he knows the media will go full retard for a week, and he can maneuver while everyone is losing their minds. LOL

They're checker players, and he's playing 3D Chess...  :)

Up All Night

Fail on Chelsea's part for not mentioning Trump's backing out of Climate Change Agreements as the reason for the fires.

They're growing weaker..

Quote from: Up All Night on December 07, 2017, 04:55:40 PM
They're checker players, and he's playing 3D Chess...  :)

he's squopping. in fact, expertly so.....

Up All Night

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Are you shitting me? That n****r resigned just to set himself up for a Presidential run. The whole thing was scripted from the plane. Mark my words.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 06, 2017, 08:38:57 PM
https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/938496242732150786

I watched Franken's 10 minute speech on the Senate floor today.

Franken used some canned reason for resigning, even though he says he has done NOTHING wrong while serving as a Senator. He said that while he initially said that he thought going through the Ethics Committee process was the right thing to do....

He stated today, he would not be able to do his job fully and go through the Ethics Committee process.

Now that was a boatload full of shit ! After what the Senator originally said.

I believe Franken is being forced out against his will. I don't know the precise mechanics of how. Perhaps the real story might be, that, based on the accusations that those in power know about, that Franken would have been forced to leave in disgrace at the completion of the Ethics probe.

Quote from: Up All Night on December 07, 2017, 05:09:23 PM
A transgendered gay Somali.  :)

(best PC rendered version)... A trans gay gendered Somali.

cookie please.  ;)

Quote from: Up All Night on December 07, 2017, 05:12:14 PM

Franken used some canned reason for resigning, even though he says he has done NOTHING wrong while serving as a Senator. He said that while he initially said that he thought going through the Ethics Committee process was the right thing to do....

He stated today, he would not be able to do his job fully and go through the Ethics Committee process.

I believe Franken is being forced out against his will. I don't know the precise mechanics of how. Perhaps the real story might be, that, based on the accusations that those in power know about, that Franken would have been forced to leave in disgrace at the completion of the Ethics probe.

Look for him to take back his resignation should Roy Moore win.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Up All Night on December 07, 2017, 04:53:16 PM
I think Stuart Franken should immediately go back to SNL.

Because he's good enough, he's smart enough, and doggone it, people like him ! !

That skit always killed. I thought it was funny when he was doing those reports from the road for Weekend Update wearing that big honkin satellite dish to transmit on his head. After a few reports he was doing them in a traction body cast.  ;D

it's called cutting loose the dead weight before it pulls you down.... after convincing the dead weight that doing so is in his best interest.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2017, 05:18:42 PM
That skit always killed. I thought it was funny when he was doing those reports from the road for Weekend Update wearing that big honkin satellite dish to transmit on his head. After a few reports he was doing them in a traction body cast.  ;D

My Mom always got a kick out of the Stuart Smalley skits and so did I.  Franken could be so funny sometimes.  I wish he would have stuck to comedy.

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:36:45 PM
Assuming alleged serial offender Franken quits office the Minnesota Gov (DFL) would appoint the Senator until an election happens in 2018. Anyone have an idea who Gov. Dayton would pick?

It's a shame Ian Punnett moved out of state, this would have given him something to wank about

some times it is the simple result of a fed up frog. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66c35bmlMOs

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2017, 02:18:07 PM
Jeb Bush is lovin’ it too.  Big Jewish populations in NY and FL.

The odds of Jeb running for president again are the same odds as Al Franken.  Zero.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2017, 01:56:41 PM
Looks like the Supremes are telling activists jurists in the 4th and 9th Circuit Courts of Appeal to get their shit together. 

http://www.libertyheadlines.com/scotus-lower-courts-travel-ban-knock-off/?AID=7236

They're telling them to knock it off.  Just because the Supreme Court has ruled somehow doesn't stop these phony judges from issuing decisions against what the Supreme Court has just ruled, which then forces everything to wind it's way through the system all over again.

They've done this on any number of issues - guns; affirmative action quotas based on race; and whether those represented by a union  have the right to pay dues for the cost of collective bargaining only, or whether they are required to pay the portion of dues spent on political lobbying as well are three that come to mind.  The 9th Court is constantly being overturned, yet they continue to send up similiar ruling on all sorts of things.

The Left doesn't accept results of elections they don't win, don't accept court decisions that don't go their way, don't accept lawful legislation supported by the majority of the country that they don't like.  They don't believe in democracy, our Constitution, rule of law, separation of powers, individual liberty, our right to run our lives as we see fit, personal responsibility, private property rights, the rights to the fruit of our labor, the right of free exchange, or any of the rest of what our country was founded on. 

They're happpy to use our freedoms, our courts, our Constitution, the Congress, and anything else useful against us though.

The judges that so intentionally grossly ''misinterpreted'' the law that applied to the travel ban law in the first place, and those who are still obstructing the ban after the Supreme Court has ruled, should be removed.  This isn't simply a matter of differing views arrived at honestly - they never did offer a sound, Constitutional argument against it.  The members of the Supreme Court who voted against it should also be removed.

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2017, 05:15:35 PM
Look for him to take back his resignation should Roy Moore win.

He said he’d leave in a few weeks. Um no, you’re out today. Pack your shit dirtbag. That’s how it works in the real world. You don’t get to hang out a few weeks so you can raid the supplies closet, and reek havoc on the company. Dumbass.

Jackstar

I believe Franken is being forced out against his will.

Hey mang--Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 07, 2017, 05:38:36 PM
The odds of Jeb running for president again are the same odds as Al Franken.  Zero.

Funny, I've noticed that some from the Bush camp are coming out of the woodwork to endorse Trump. Rumsfeld was on Fox last night doing just that though much of it was about how he and HW hate each other.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2017, 07:01:55 PM
Funny, I've noticed that some from the Bush camp are coming out of the woodwork to endorse Trump. Rumsfeld was on Fox last night doing just that though much of it was about how he and HW hate each other.  ;D

Can't say I blame anybody hating HW.  Read my lips......blah blah blah.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 07, 2017, 07:05:04 PM
Can't say I blame anybody hating HW.  Read my lips......blah blah blah.

No one other than the Dulles bros is more responsible for the downfall of this nation than him.  ;)