• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:49:52 PM
Face it! You got nuthin.  :D

No one has anything, it's the internet lol lol lol, like i said your an 45- 49 year old autistic drug user that lives off the governments teat. Lol you already lost the game called life.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:53:24 PM
No one has anything, it's the internet lol lol lol, like i said your an 45- 49 year old autistic drug user that lives off the governments teat. Lol you already lost the game called life.

Right! And you're a real winner. Living in a beautiful place like the OC and doing nothing but bitching on Bellgab all day about trivial shit. You. Real. Winner!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:53:24 PM
like i said your an 45- 49 year old autistic drug user that lives off the governments teat.

Is there a drug that will make you capable of literacy?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:55:35 PM
Right! And you're a real winner. Living in a beautiful place like the OC and doing nothing but bitching on Bellgab all day about trivial shit. You. Real. Winner!  ;D

Yes the oc lol lol, do you even have employment? Asking for a friend?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2017, 10:55:36 PM
Is there a drug that will make you capable of literacy?

Nope. Lethal injection is this fucker (and humanity's) only hope.  ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:57:00 PM
Nope. Lethal injection is this fucker (and humanity's) only hope.  ;)

Lol the autist is triggered lol lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 10:56:55 PM
Yes the oc lol lol, do you even have employment? Asking for a friend?

Yeah, dispensing with cucks and Hillshills like you. It's a little too easy because you employ no logic but the pay is good.  ;)

BTW, let's be honest. You have no friends.  :)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 10:58:13 PM
Yeah, dispensing with cucks and Hillshills like you. It's a little too easy because you employ no logic but the pay is good.  ;)

BTW, let's be honest. You have no friends.  :)

Lol so ill take that as a no, must be hard knowing that Trump will take your welfare away. Dr md md the east coast falkie.

Jackstar

I'm embarrassed by the low-rent trolls this place gets nowadays.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 11:00:28 PM
Lol so ill take that as a no, must be hard knowing that Trump will take your welfare away. Dr md md the east coast falkie.

You're such an idiot! You cross-reference a bunch of my posts and assume you know me...but what if I've just been seeding this account with a bunch of bullshit. How would you know?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 11:02:37 PM
You're such an idiot! You cross-reference a bunch of my posts and assume you know me...but what if I've just been seeding this account with a bunch of bullshit. How would you know?  :D

Lol just like you assume i live in the oc ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

He really is the lowest of the low but don't burst his bubble. He thinks he's getting somewhere.  :D

norland2424

Lol good to see dr md md so triggered

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 11:03:27 PM
Lol just like you assume i live in the oc ;)

I don't. I still think you're probably a Mexican commie because your thinking is too fucked up to be American.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 09, 2017, 11:04:06 PM
Lol good to see dr md md so triggered

Not even close! I doubt you could even trigger a gun let alone a person.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 11:04:22 PM
I don't. I still think you're probably a Mexican commie because your thinking is too fucked up to be American.  ;)

I hadn't bothered to do any remote viewing tricks on this half-tard because I don't do that kind of thing, but just now I contacted my Highest Self and s/he/it says that this guy is an Egyptian shitskin holed up in a smelly apartment with six other trolls.

How am I doing, Robert?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 11:04:22 PM

Lol if i was commie id be sucking Putin's dick like you do comrade.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 11:06:04 PM
Not even close! I doubt you could even trigger a gun let alone a person.  :D

Yes keep on thinking that lol lol lol

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

That's a big reason why BG needs a Catfight thread. People come here to weigh the comparative merits of the variety of informed, objective opinions expressed about the president-elect so they can draw their own conclusions about him. This is not the place for personal squabbles and vendettas, quite frankly, it's rude and disrespectful to everyone else to indulge in them here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 09, 2017, 11:39:36 PM
That's a big reason why BG needs a Catfight thread. People come here to weigh the comparative merits of the variety of informed, objective opinions expressed about the president-elect so they can draw their own conclusions about him. This is not the place for personal squabbles and vendettas, quite frankly, it's rude and disrespectful to everyone else to indulge in them here.

Aw! but Russia, Russia, Russia!  :'(

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 09, 2017, 11:39:36 PM
People come here to weigh the comparative merits of the variety of informed, objective opinions expressed about the president-elect so they can draw their own conclusions about him.

Thanks. I just laughed hard enough to cure scurvy.

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on January 09, 2017, 01:03:55 PM
And financially owned by the Russians for years. When you say people you mean Russian oligarchs, right?
Unless, and it could be possible, those evil Rooskies hacked his stuff, RNC stuff, and have some blackmail scheme going I don't see why doing business with Russia wouldn't be good for this country, Europe, our dividends, etc. Maybe Trump can get some sanctions lowered and we can start working those deals again (Exxon-Mobil, BP, and others that stopped.) We get dividends, jobs, protect the environment (our Western tech is better to exploit the resources that the Russian tech,) get more energy from there versus Muslim despots and "royals." And Russia is vast with resources that Obama etc has cut off from our businesses. Also it could, could mind you, help hedge- or even form another wedge- between the Chinese and Russia. Don't trust them, always verify, but it could be a regime we could 'work with.' Better than a war, Cold, Proxy, or Hot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 09, 2017, 11:50:28 PM
Unless, and it could be possible, those evil Rooskies hacked his stuff, RNC stuff, and have some blackmail scheme going I don't see why doing business with Russia wouldn't be good for this country, Europe, our dividends, etc. Maybe Trump can get some sanctions lowered and we can start working those deals again (Exxon-Mobil, BP, and others that stopped.) We get dividends, jobs, protect the environment (our Western tech is better to exploit the resources that the Russian tech,) get more energy from there versus Muslim despots and "royals." And Russia is vast with resources that Obama etc has cut off from our businesses. Also it could, could mind you, help hedge- or even form another wedge- between the Chinese and Russia. Don't trust them, always verify, but it could be a regime we could 'work with.' Better than a war, Cold, Proxy, or Hot.

You're wasting your time. She refuses to acknowledge that we already ARE doing business with them. In fact, the Clintons and Podestas are HEAVILY invested in Uranium One. Are they not commie lackeys?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2017, 11:52:47 PM
You're wasting your time. She refuses to acknowledge that we already ARE doing business with them. In fact the Clintons and Podestas are HEAVILY invested in Uranium One. Are they not commie lackeys?  ???
They are more concerned with benefiting themselves (and supposed 'charitable' Foundation) and selling us out and doing nice deals in former Soviet 'stans and here and Russia and giving our stuff away to Russian associated businesses. I'm talking about American companies, and therefore benefit to stock-holders and employees here, by doing business in Russia. And, due to the volume and our strict rules in business deals even helping Russia have 'healthy' and more honest, such that it is possible, form of capitalism. Big difference.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2017, 12:00:36 AM
They are more concerned with benefiting themselves (and supposed 'charitable' Foundation) and selling us out and doing nice deals in former Soviet 'stans and here and Russia and giving our stuff away to Russian associated businesses. I'm talking about American companies, and therefore benefit to stock-holders and employees here, by doing business in Russia. And, due to the volume and our strict rules in business deals even helping Russia have 'healthy' and more honest, such that it is possible, form of capitalism. Big difference.

That's all well and good but you're ignoring the hypocrisy of someone attempting to demonize Russia while being heavily invested there. Does that not strike you as disingenuous, to say the least?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2017, 12:03:32 AM
That's all well and good but you're ignoring the hypocrisy of someone attempting to demonize Russia while being heavily invested there. Does that not strike you as disingenuous, to say the least?
Oh, of course. The Clintons are corrupt, liars, and cheats; in almost every aspect of their lives. Opinion only, but I would say some public documents and history bears this out.  I will also point out on the level they operate "nations" are not really a concern, it is their Foundations, profiteering, connections, corporations, relationships, society balls (now couched into 'environmental conferences" and the like, etc.