• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on November 23, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL9UWEL-SR4

mm.01:17:30. I don't see why Bush wouldn't be involved, IF the JFK conspiracy is true.
*CIA director

mm.01:23:05. With all of those assassins running around in the area, it's like a scene out of John Wick!
*French assassin: John Michael Mertz.

*Dave and Heather should make this guy a regular

mm.01:32:50. We're gonna put the JFK Presidency, Ernest Hemingway, the work of Edgar Casey, Atlantis, and Cuba, all together.  These things form the heart of the X-Series. 🤔

I'll down download the rest to my laptop and finish it after work.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 24, 2018, 08:07:08 AM
mm.01:17:30. I don't see why Bush wouldn't be involved, IF the JFK conspiracy is true.
*CIA director

mm.01:23:05. With all of those assassins running around in the area, it's like a scene out of John Wick!

*Dave and Heather should make this guy a regular

mm.01:32:50. We're gonna put the JFK Presidency, Ernest Hemingway, the work of Edgar Casey, Atlantis, and Cuba, all together.  These things form the heart of the X-Series. 🤔

I'll down download the rest to my laptop and finish it after work.

I agree, but they won't.  LOL

WildCard

Quote from: brig on November 24, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

I agree, but they won't.  LOL

nice find, brig. i was gonna say i watched this last night-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YI6anFA9w0
but i think it's another one.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 24, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
And I don't, now.  I'm not sure what you mean. ???

If you click your profile, you can see your post history. I just thought that was an odd comment.

WeinerInHand

mm.01:46:50. JFK and Hemmingway correspond.
*More on Hemmingway.
mm.01:54:00. Hemmingway's brother felt that he was "suicided."
*The Bimini Road, sometimes called the Bimini Wall, is an underwater rock formation near North Bimini island in the Bahamas. The Road consists of a 0.8 km-long northeast-southwest linear feature composed of roughly rectangular to subrectangular limestone blocks. Wikipedia

Also, Hemmingway is Deadpool:
https://youtu.be/f2636-6wx_o

mm.01:58:00. Hemmingway's brother, who also committed suicide.
Leicester Clarence Hemingway was an American writer. He was the younger brother of writer Ernest Hemingway and wrote six books, including a first novel entitled The Sound of the Trumpet, based on Leicester's experiences in France and Germany during World War II. Wikipedia
* New Atlantis. In 1961, Leicester published My Brother, Ernest Hemingway, a biography. The work was well-received and brought Leicester both recognition as a writer in his own right and significant financial rewards. With the capital from the work, Hemingway created the micronation of New Atlantis on a barge off the coast of Jamaica, intended to serve as a marine research headquarters. The project was cut short when New Atlantis was destroyed in a 1966 tropical storm.

mm.02:03:00. Back to JFK

Corona Kitty

Why does he call himself dark journalist, when he isnt even dark?

WeinerInHand

HOLY HELL !!!  😮

In 1967, a Puerto Rican named Luis Castillo was arrested in the Phillipines for trying to shoot Marcos; while hypnotized, he blurted out that he had been a programmed assassin in Dallas. In 1980, Charles Harrelson (father of actor Woody) shot a Texas judge. During a standoff with police, Harrelson, high on cocaine, said he'd shot JFK. Often interviewed, he most recently claimed he was in Houston that day. Harrelson, said to be a mob hit man, is thought by several authors to be one of the famous "tramps" arrested and photographed after the shooting. In 1985, ex-con Robert Easterling told author Henry Hurt that he shot JFK for Castro.

In 1965, the parents of Charles Rogers were found dismembered and stuffed into their refrigerator. John R. Craig and Phil A. Rogers argue in "The Man on the Grassy Knoll" (a new book) that Charles Rogers was a CIA agent, that he and Harrelson shot JFK together from the Grassy Knoll, that they and Chauncey Holt are the tramps and that Rogers murdered his parents when his mother deduced he'd killed JFK. (Two men, Chaucey Holt and Harold Doyle, have said this year that they are in the tramp photos. Holt says he was with Harrelson; Doyle says that he and two other men were not involved in the shooting.)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 24, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
(Two men, Chaucey Holt and Harold Doyle, have said this year that they are in the tramp photos. Holt says he was with Harrelson; Doyle says that he and two other men were not involved in the shooting.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 24, 2018, 04:43:59 PM
If you click your profile, you can see your post history. I just thought that was an odd comment.

Yeah, Starr hasn’t really seemed herself lately. She seems to be trolling brig a lot lately and I always thought they were friends. ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2018, 09:55:40 PM
Yeah, Starr hasn’t really seemed herself lately. She seems to be trolling brig a lot lately and I always thought they were friends. ???

Yeah I noticed that too I'm not quite sure why she's never actually mentioned star in any way.

WeinerInHand

When is the next Dark Journalist?

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 27, 2018, 09:56:25 AM
When is the next Dark Journalist?

He will be live Fri and Sat this week, probably starting at 7 or 8 PM Eastern.  I will post the live stream vids here when he goes live  :)