• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Zenman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on June 12, 2017, 12:01:57 AM
It's ATS. 
Kind of like trying to use wikipedia as a cite for a thesis. ;)   

Grav would be a good thread killer at ATS.

Hoagie needs to take him on one of those Mexican sex tourism cruises and get him laid.

Quote from: Zenman on June 12, 2017, 12:03:24 AM
Oh, there's some real characters over there.
Gravity would probably have some fun messing with them.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Basset, she's a drunk with Parkinson's and you're a hack who has never disclosed anything except your mental illness.  ;D

Nobody

Quote from: ShayP on June 11, 2017, 05:09:51 PM
I've had my fill of Stephen Bassett. 

Hasn't everyone?  Stephen Bassett has got to be near the bottom of the Guest Dumpster from whence Hoagland plucks the people over whom he is going to talk.

(Am I alone in thinking that having SB on this early does not augur well for Hoagland's latest incarnation?)

"I don't want Trump to be the disclosure president."

LOL

Dr. MD MD

What a fucking political wanker this guy is. Zero credibility cuck. ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zenman on June 12, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

I used to lurk there but that site is definitely monitored by the 3 letter agencies. I never posted there.

You guys hit it on the head at the beginning of the show. Bassett is delusional. ::)

ShayP

Quote from: Nobody on June 12, 2017, 12:10:13 AM
Hasn't everyone?  Stephen Bassett has got to be near the bottom of the Guest Dumpster from whence Hoagland plucks the people over whom he is going to talk.

(Am I alone in thinking that having SB on this early does not augur well for Hoagland's latest incarnation?)

I get where you're coming from, however yesterday's program was really good.  It was regarding Tabby's star.  I do hope he has more programs like that and includes various guests who aren't in his comfort zone, or the likes of SB.

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
I used to lurk there but that site is definitely monitored by the 3 letter agencies. I never posted there.

I wonder which ones monitor BG.

Rix Gins

Hi kids.  I've been listening off and on.  Kind of fun to hear Richard and Steven not disclosing anything.  But boy do they ever threaten us with it.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 12, 2017, 12:17:02 AM
Hi kids.  I've been listening off and on.  Kind of fun to hear Richard and Steven not disclosing anything.  But boy do they ever threaten us with it.

Hey Rix!  they also threaten each other with it.  I'm waiting for fisticuffs.  ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 12, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
Oh yeah, you got that right.
It's good for research leads, but I'd never post on a site like that either.

ShayP

"Need more Richard C. Hoagland?...Don't deny yourself any longer...Join Club 19.5...Do it today.  It's soooo good."  LMAO!

Rix Gins

Quote from: ShayP on June 12, 2017, 12:18:54 AM
Hey Rix!  they also threaten each other with it.  I'm waiting for fisticuffs.  ;D

Hi Shay.  Yeah I was thinking that Basset would leave in a huff.  "He was driving a 1935 Huff at the time." as Groucho used to say.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on June 12, 2017, 12:21:27 AM
Hi Shay.  Yeah I was thinking that Basset would leave in a huff.  "He was driving a 1935 Huff at the time." as Groucho used to say.

LOL!  I love the Marx brother's movies.  It's been many years since I saw one though.  I need to do that soon.  ;)

ShayP

They really are going round and round about absolutely nothing. They sound like a bitter married couple.

ShayP

Okay.  Bassett wants disclosure, BUT, doesn't want it from Trump.  That makes no sense.  Have another drink Bassett...ya fucktard.