• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on December 18, 2016, 07:57:30 PM
Unfortunately, there is THIS statement:  "Some people receiving Social Security Disability suffer from mental or psychological disorders".

Guaranteed that is Falkie's REAL disability.

The thing is, If he worked long enough to get regular SSD, then it's ok. If he didn't, and he's on SSI, then he's not ok.  Even with SSD, extra income will affect your rent if you're in subsidized housing.  I just hope, whatever Georges situation is, that he has checked to make sure he doesn't ever end up having to pay money back.  I have seen it happen to people here in this building, and they take regular payments right out of their checks before they receive them.  I brought it up, because George doesn't seem like the type that checks these sorts of things out for himself before he gets into trouble.

Lilith

Quote from: StarrMountain® Vanguard Member (Since 2010). on December 18, 2016, 08:07:09 PM
Well, if you're okay with it, Brig, I'll leave brigileaks alone. ;)

Heck no.  If animated avatars didn't bug the heck out of me, I'd use it for my bellgab avatar. It is safely in my bellgab folder tho.

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 08:10:19 PM
I brought it up, because George doesn't seem like the type that checks these sorts of things out for himself before he gets into trouble.

Indeed. Here is a video of George:  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIPr23xyoZg

The thing is, If he worked long enough to get regular SSD, then it's ok. If he didn't, and he's on SSI, then he's not ok.  Even with SSD, extra income will affect your rent if you're in subsidized housing.  I just hope, whatever Georges situation is, that he has checked to make sure he doesn't ever end up having to pay money back.  I have seen it happen to people here in this building, and they take regular payments right out of their checks before they receive them.  I brought it up, because George doesn't seem like the type that checks these sorts of things out for himself before he gets into trouble.

"Some idiot at the SSD place made a mistake and now they are taking money out of my monthly checks.  The cats will starve unless I receive donations NOW!"

And THERE'S the basis for the first grift of the year 2017!  Great call, Brig!

paladin1991

Quote from: brigileaks on December 18, 2016, 07:37:05 PM

Mother of God!  If there is a dwarf on the other end of that thing.....

You make it sound like even handouts from churches feeding the poor qualify.  And it's all there on his YouTube channel

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 18, 2016, 09:42:24 PM
You make it sound like even handouts from churches feeding the poor qualify.  And it's all there on his YouTube channel

And the money he got from Coast.  About one large, wasn't it?

brigileaks

Quote from: Penis mv on December 18, 2016, 09:40:24 PM
Mother of God!  If there is a dwarf on the other end of that thing.....

Would you prefer a smurf?

paladin1991

Quote from: brigileaks on December 18, 2016, 09:52:45 PM
Would you prefer a smurf?

Inter species....you are a sick, sick maggot, brigi

Quote from: Laughing Gator on December 18, 2016, 07:57:30 PM
Unfortunately, there is THIS statement:  "Some people receiving Social Security Disability suffer from mental or psychological disorders".

Guaranteed that is Falkie's REAL disability.
heh heh
this is why I requested documentation of Falkie's actual disability, my guess is a mental illness or deficiency of some type
guesses on his diagnosis?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 04:54:45 PM
K_Dubb, my daughter said that your version actually made her tear up a little ...
She LOVED it!!!

:-*

I am so glad she liked it.  I cried a little, too, when I heard how out-of-tune my old upright is.

Did anyone check out the nips on those udders? Click in the Red Circle of Trust for a delicious treat.

Quote from: wearehumdinger on December 18, 2016, 10:45:05 PM
Did anyone check out the nips on those udders? Click in the Red Circle of Trust for a delicious treat.

If you have time to post chickenshit body-shaming crap like this, then there are no catfishing emails.  Disappointing, but not a surprise at this point.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 18, 2016, 09:42:24 PM

The people here in my building are allowed one trip to the local pantry per month, and the paperwork there is such that you cannot go twice in one month. They require proof of income from Social Security, and proof of rent from your building, each time you go, so that one trip to the food pantry is allowed without penalty. It might be different in Georges area, I dunno.

Dedicated to The Master:

http://youtu.be/lxp7vG1seoQ

Ol' Gerry promises this is worth the listen if you've never heard it before - only 37 seconds.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2016, 10:35:25 PM
I am so glad she liked it.  I cried a little, too, when I heard how out-of-tune my old upright is.

It sounded perfect to me!  :-*

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 18, 2016, 11:12:23 PM
Dedicated to The Master:

http://youtu.be/lxp7vG1seoQ

Ol' Gerry promises this is worth the listen if you've never heard it before - only 37 seconds.

Very bellgab, just lovely.  Thank You Ol Gerry!  :-*

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
The people here in my building are allowed one trip to the local pantry per month, and the paperwork there is such that you cannot go twice in one month. They require proof of income from Social Security, and proof of rent from your building, each time you go, so that one trip to the food pantry is allowed without penalty. It might be different in Georges area, I dunno.

Senda used to do videos talking about how exhausting it was for him and Kathy to rape multiple church food handout sites scattered around the area.  Then he would do a video of Kathy shoveling down prime rib at Black Angus.  Apparently the free food allows them to splurge occasionally.

I wish Senda would keep me informed about his food begging plans.  I'd like to post a video of the look on the face of the person administrating the food handouts when a 400lb asshole and his 300lb girlfriend come waddling up and say that they are starving.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: littlechris on December 18, 2016, 09:53:32 PM

I can't decide if Senda's jackin to Brig's skills or how big and brown that recorder is.

JesusJuice

How can we trick him into committing suicide? 

Quote from: brig on December 18, 2016, 11:07:01 PM

Does buying food at the gas station using Kathy's credit cards count?

area51drone

Please folks, let's not forget my Christmas gift to Gerry last year. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WGygqJ0ZTk