• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 22, 2018, 01:04:23 AM
Black masses are never good.  Bad news indeed.  Your story reminds me a bit of the Smurl case.  Very scary.  That would probably give me nightmares forevermore if I saw one.  Thanks for sharing, man.

It only happened once, probably a decade ago now. I've seen a couple figures since, nothing that feels malevolent, and occasionally I'll walk into a room and get a sense something's there, maybe even residual? Don't think I've heard of the Smurl case, watching ed and lorraine talk about it now, lol. Thanks for the post MITD entertainment!

Rix Gins

Quote from: Savage on June 22, 2018, 12:53:22 AM
Here is the footage of the Ivan0135 Zeta Reticuli alien footage. (all three videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pgTBz-R_XA

Winks at the camera at 2.01.

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 22, 2018, 01:11:59 AM
It only happened once, probably a decade ago now. I've seen a couple figures since, nothing that feels malevolent, and occasionally I'll walk into a room and get a sense something's there, maybe even residual? Don't think I've heard of the Smurl case, watching ed and lorraine talk about it now, lol. Thanks for the post MITD entertainment!

LOL.  There's a good book about it called The Haunted.  There was a tv movie made about it too but that wasn't very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL7Uj1WfKU4

MAX

Quote from: TigerLily on June 22, 2018, 12:17:05 AM
You guys are adorable. This calls for a cat picture

Dogs rule

Bart Ell

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 22, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
Sweet Dreams my friends....and Bart Ell.  ;)

DS

We are going to be bestest friends, Dave!
I know we will.
I just know it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MAX on June 22, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
Dogs rule

Beautiful! The next kind I'd like to get. Looks kinda like an Old English Sheepdog but without all the health problems.

MAX

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 22, 2018, 07:36:53 AM
Beautiful! The next kind I'd like to get. Looks kinda like an Old English Sheepdog but without all the health problems.

I have one looks exactly like the picture 1/2 golden retriever, 1/2 standard poodle. We don’t bring up the poodle part to him he is not a fan of the French.

Dyna-X

Quote from: MAX on June 22, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I have one looks exactly like the picture 1/2 golden retriever, 1/2 standard poodle.
Best to stick with a standard poodle. They are easier to find parts for.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: MAX on June 22, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I have one looks exactly like the picture 1/2 golden retriever, 1/2 standard poodle. We don’t bring up the poodle part to him he is not a fan of the French.
Poodle is of German extraction and was a water hunting dog. At least that is what I go with, some argue they are of French extraction but I doubt it and officially per Kennel Club etc is that were of German descent.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Bluejay on June 21, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
The guy makes sense.  I agree with his reasoning.
Well we know that heater wad has had every experience of every guest and caller so if the guest just quickly gives his/her answer to her question she will mosy likely interrupt and tell her "story" which in the shows beginning she had nothing and said she never had a lot of paranormal activity happen to her and she would go out and look for it. All of a sudden she has had 4 lifetimes worth of things happen to her now. So the guest can go 1 hr and she can spew the next 3 about bs and don't forget she has to also kiss the nutty callers asses. So this guy could even nap between questions since she's gonna tell her "story" anyway.

Besides  anyone know who this guy is, because I am 100% positive IT IS NOT DAVID PAULIDES. SO....

Maybe he fells loyalty to Knapp because he gave him his start really or "discovered" Paulides? And Knapp has said people ask him all the time more than about any other guest when is Paulides gonna be on the show. He also seems to go around the world giving talks which I am sure makes him big buck$. Like that guy said they pay nothing. So unless you gotta sale a book of something it isn't worth it. So I would say Knapp and Paulides seem have a thing going on. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
I liked the fun nature of the show last night...looking forward to Redfern tonight...he's always fun.
Talking about Redfern, is there anything he has NOT written a book about? That dude is either the smartest most prolific author or he does a bunch of cut and paste? Has others writting his books?  Just down right makes the shit up? I never read his books, have read reviews and heard him do interviwes. Just not my cup of tea. Now so he has a certain know it all attitude which rubs me the wrong way from way back, from listening to his interviews, he solves nothing just asks more questions and or repeats what people supposedly told him, so no proof there, just heresay. I doubt his books have any footnotes, bibliographys or index. Well he may have them, but they most likely just list his own past books. And Redfern, you are not a pirate so remove those silly bandanas from your noggin. If you are bald go shave it all off, wear a ball cap or other things...you know switch it up a little, get the spray with the chopped up carpet and glue in it or go and have a nice little fruity nest made that has Velcro or snaps that u can attach it to ur scalp...ok dude u have a bunch of options from what I see and hear because thank God and genes I have all my hair. Granted it is gray, bit I have it!??
Maybe ur next tome could be about the options bald folks have?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
Dave has a migraine and still keeping it together. Trooper
Remember, Horsey Wad would get a headache and take off 3-4 days to a wk. Went on for a long time until she finally went into see the vet, ahh mean doctor to see what it was. Must have done something because after
that she was fine. Changed her oats, cut back on the apples and molasses,  added or subtracted timothy and or alphalfa or more or less minerals in the salt lick.

So Dave if it is a continuous condition please get checked out by a neurologist. Not a Vet because in the end Horsey went nutty and was almost at the glue factory before they worked something out.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Aquarius on June 21, 2018, 11:44:02 PM
I didn't think you were disagreeing, I actually was agreeing with you, but too tired again this late to be clear in my writing, apologies. I've seen way too many weird MIB-type episodes in NYC to remember them all, I am a believer. Besides, part of the film Men In Black with Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith was filmed at the famous Empire Diner in one of my old neighborhoods... so that makes it all real! <g>

I'm probably signing off for the night. Cheers!
The MiB HQ was in the air shaft and offices of the Brooklyn Battery tunnel !

chefist

Fell asleep last night, but woke up to catch the "alien video" caller...I've never seen those videos before...interesting nonetheless...doesn't seem like CGI...

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on June 22, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
Fell asleep last night, but woke up to catch the "alien video" caller...I've never seen those videos before...interesting nonetheless...doesn't seem like CGI...

Seems like the kind of video I would be making after watching After Effects tutorials for an hour but still fun to see.
Between him and the guy with the corn balls it was a banner night for callers.
It felt like the #legacy shows that got me interested in the first place.
#Schradacy

MAX

Quote from: albrecht on June 22, 2018, 12:06:30 PM
Poodle is of German extraction and was a water hunting dog. At least that is what I go with, some argue they are of French extraction but I doubt it and officially per Kennel Club etc is that were of German descent.

Thanks I will tell my dog I have a feeling he will better about his dna.  I just tell him he is a 100 pound mutt.

Ghost

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 22, 2018, 02:45:48 PM
Talking about Redfern, is there anything he has NOT written a book about? That dude is either the smartest most prolific author or he does a bunch of cut and paste? Has others writting his books?  Just down right makes the shit up? I never read his books, have read reviews and heard him do interviwes. Just not my cup of tea. Now so he has a certain know it all attitude which rubs me the wrong way from way back, from listening to his interviews, he solves nothing just asks more questions and or repeats what people supposedly told him, so no proof there, just heresay. I doubt his books have any footnotes, bibliographys or index. Well he may have them, but they most likely just list his own past books. And Redfern, you are not a pirate so remove those silly bandanas from your noggin. If you are bald go shave it all off, wear a ball cap or other things...you know switch it up a little, get the spray with the chopped up carpet and glue in it or go and have a nice little fruity nest made that has Velcro or snaps that u can attach it to ur scalp...ok dude u have a bunch of options from what I see and hear because thank God and genes I have all my hair. Granted it is gray, bit I have it!??
Maybe ur next tome could be about the options bald folks have?

I refused to listen last night. I could not agree with you more! I believe Redfern is a con artist and phony, and I loved your suggestions for his rug! Spit out my coffee laughing!

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 22, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
Seems like the kind of video I would be making after watching After Effects tutorials for an hour but still fun to see.
Between him and the guy with the corn balls it was a banner night for callers.
It felt like the #legacy shows that got me interested in the first place.
#Schradacy

My wife enjoyed the guests and calls last night, you can see how pleased she is by the look of contentment in her face.

DS

Mr Apnea

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 22, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

My wife enjoyed the guests and calls last night, you can see how pleased she is by the look of contentment in her face.

DS

I've seen that happen when you forget to take out the trash.

GravitySucks

DS

Isn’t that precious. You have your very own black eyed child bride.

chefist

DS

Clearly a very pretty woman, and from her posts and phone call, intelligent as well...but the eyes in that photo? There is a quality I just can't isolate...

Zenman

DS

I bet she's happy about being out of school for the summer too.     ;D :P

Zenman

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 06:34:29 PM
Isn’t that precious. You have your very own black eyed child bride.

Isn't that a Van Morrison song?

Dr. MD MD

Who's on the show tonight?

Sean92008

Quote from: Zenman on June 22, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
I bet she's happy about being out of school for the summer too.     ;D :P
ROFL - That^^^^^