• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
FUCK. YOU.  YOU. PIECE. OF. SHIT!

You and your cat, go die in a fire! >:(
Leave my pussy out of this.
Unit 14

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
Go kill some babies over political difference, you mountain of shit! >:(
I bet you're hot.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 08:12:24 PM
I bet you're hot.
Unit 14

Too good for the likes of you. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
Would it be over the top to tell us if the CEO is of Asian descent?
Me
That is my call and await the answer. Though I'm not saying "descent," whatever that means, but actually Oriental. I'm thinking Cantonese (HK) or, maybe, Formosan, not a US "Asian-American." Just due to tech, NC, and ways.

Me

At this point I'm kind of sorry that I said anything and added to the kerfuffle.

However, to answer the question.  No. She is not Asian.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2018, 08:36:47 PM
At this point I'm kind of sorry that I said anything and added to the kerfuffle.

And where is Mrs WAN while you discombobulate every conversationalization you participle in?

albrecht

Never apologize, it is a sign of weakness. Kidding, but at least here at BG. I was totally thinking it was an Oriental executive of Cantonese or, maybe, Formosan descent. They are like that sometimes. I think had to hustle a lot to get ahead and so need to be tougher and more controlling. Credit to them, just a comment. But, oddly, one outside of meetings, over dinner admitted a lot of BS, in my opinion, about the Zodiac (they have their own version of Astrology.) I was amazed that she was serious and frigging discussing not signing a contract (which is hard enough for them) due to some Zodiac stuff, she was on my side and wanted the deal but the "luck" or some crap.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 30, 2018, 08:39:46 PM
And where is Mrs WAN while you discombobulate every conversationalization you participle in?

Watching a Doris Day movie.......   Pillow Talk    Ick.  Which is why I'm on here.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2018, 08:51:40 PM
Watching a Doris Day movie.......   Pillow Talk    Ick.  Which is why I'm on here.
Especially when you know what is up with Rock Hudson.  ;)   Though "party lines" were crazy for those that didn't know. I recall going to Missouri and hearing other people talking on phone and was like WTF, though we didn't have that expression then, seriously didn't understand the idea. Very confusing, until it was explained. And even then I was suspect and incredulous.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
Too good for the likes of you. ::)
The brighter the good, the darker the shadow  ::).
Unit 14

Very unusual.  Almost un-American!
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on June 30, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
The brighter the good, the darker the shadow  ::).
Unit 14
Very unusual.  Almost un-American!
Unit 14

No! I'm not like you! >:(

Metron2267

Me

WTF does that have to do with anything???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
WTF does that have to do with anything???

She's just a fat, disgusting idiot. ;)

albrecht

Like a movie.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article214148044.html#storylink=rss
PARIS    A notorious French criminal serving 25 years for murder made an audacious escape from prison Sunday after several heavily armed men landed a helicopter in a courtyard, freed him from a visiting room and carried him away.

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Like a movie.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article214148044.html#storylink=rss
PARIS    A notorious French criminal serving 25 years for murder made an audacious escape from prison Sunday after several heavily armed men landed a helicopter in a courtyard, freed him from a visiting room and carried him away.

Just like a Charles Bronson movie in fact:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDEW0F6As_w

Jojo

Metron2267

QuoteThis is horrible.  Would a hospital have an antidote?
Unit 14

For your endorsement of Maxine Waters' inciting riots?

No, of course not, traitor!

>:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 09:31:05 AM
For your endorsement of Maxine Waters' inciting riots?

No, of course not, traitor!

>:(

I was wrong to ever endorse her here. She's just another leftist piece of shit with no conscience. Her ends always justify her means and she never feels guilty about anything. ::)

Metron2267

The obvious dearth of conscience is an identifiable leftard trait.

They have no morals, everything is lubricated for see-gratification and little more. :(

ItsOver

Rooster on the rampage in Dayton, Ohio.  I wonder if he took out Uncle Duke.

DAYTON â€"
Multiple residents have informed News Center 7 that a rooster has been walking around their neighborhood on Monday.  We are unsure where the rooster came from, but it is currently in the 100 block of Swallow Drive in Dayton...

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/local/loose-chicken-spotted-walking-around-local-neighborhood/vZYgAY2Wd40kT63uw5NpDN/

And Tokyo thought Godzilla was bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79GlUDVJXaA

PERCEPTION: Really? Who doesn't know this?
OBSERVATION: Being immortal is challenge.

it's not important what the fish thinks the worm on the hook is.... it's only important that the fish thinks it.

ksm32

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 02, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
it's not important what the fish thinks the worm on the hook is.... it's only important that the fish thinks it.

Like the Matrix, but for fish. Happy belated Canada day BTW.

Roswell Incident:              8 July, 1947
National Security Act:    26 July, 1947
Formation of the CIA:    18 Sept. 1947

::o