MV/Liberace!

Listen live to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55

This thread will open just before air time tonight.  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

trostol

what will all these UFO and abduction people do when its learned we are actually alone in the universe lol

JamesMcDonald

I remember those old days.  Art was always rapping about politics.

Noorynoid

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
what will all these UFO and abduction people do when its learned we are actually alone in the universe lol

Mass hallucinations resulting in worldwide suicides I presume.

albrecht

We got invasions EVERYWHERE-- open-border, "refugees," immigrants, and UFO abuduction and even now amongst us vis-a-vis hubrids. Dang.
ps: Art not selective, I recall all your good shows about politics, stars, entertainers, open lines, terrorism, presidential candidates, diseases, UFO, bigfeet, etc!! We remember C2C and Dreamland!

Lilith

I remember Art covering anything he was interested in, Paranormal or not.  I remember when I came under the category of "Wingnut".

Hi Everybody!  :-*

ge30542

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 08, 2015, 11:03:44 PM
Looks as if Art has been keeping an eye on the Art Bell thread.

Yea, he certainly wasted no time to address the topic of topics.

albrecht

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 11:05:26 PM
How much more new stuff can we get out of David Jacobs?
UFO landed in the ME a decade ago and shot down by us, so they bred with the locals and now are invading?

Belles

I did always enjoy his guests that would discuss world politics, etc.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on December 08, 2015, 11:05:40 PM
I remember Art covering anything he was interested in, Paranormal or not.  I remember when I came under the category of "Wingnut".

Hi Everybody!  :-*
brig, baby. honey. I think we have some news for you! :)

Robert

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 11:02:32 PMwhat will all these UFO and abduction people do when its learned we are actually alone in the universe lol
How'll we learn that, other than by exhaustion?

The funny thing is that until a few yrs. ago I believed it likely we were alone, except for the possibility of life arising on 1 planet (possibly here) seeded others.  I thought only the weak anthropic principle accounted for our existence.

However, since then my becoming aware of how relatively early life arose on Earth caused me to think the origin of life is a relatively frequent event.  Intelligent life may still be rare.  Non-living or non-material-associated intelligence may be another matter entirely.

trostol

only problem with having this guy on..aside from being nuts is its the 3rd time in 2 and a half months...