• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151204 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 04, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 04, 2015, 11:13:11 PM
So says an ageless minion of Cthulhu.

shhhhhh..you keep blurting that out...i may have to ...send a deep one your way to sex you up

Quote from: Belles on December 04, 2015, 11:08:15 PM
Is refreshing the only way to see new posts? I'm very lazy.
Yup, but don't refresh more than once every ten seconds or the server will block you. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on December 04, 2015, 11:12:58 PM
Art bells encounter with a inhuman

Cleaning up keyboard. Seen before but legit? But looking the guy in suit in background seems parsed (I'm looking on old computer, bad res and not looking too hard- no RCH stuff here.) But hilarious!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!    ART.  Don't do it.  You might die or permanently damage your voice!

Please, Art.  Don't do it!

Quote from: QuantumMystics on December 04, 2015, 11:08:55 PM
Totally wrong to make women go into a draft(my grandfathers are rolling in their graves), that maybe a sign of a culture self destructing.
Are they modeling this after Israel ?

Rocky4228

I imagine at some point Art is gonna start munching on Grape Nuts trying to trick us into thinking he's eating a light bulb.

Robert

Art, even the guy on Scam School's video says he doesn't bite open the bulb like Mr. Robbins.

I'd be really bummed to have the Bells survive the death threats, only to have Art succumb to an internal lacer'n from glass.

Let's get George to eat a lightbulb......the whole thing.  Make that pizza roll thing seem like a walk in the park.

<evil grin>

Zenman

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 04, 2015, 11:14:41 PM
Yup, but don't refresh more than once every ten seconds or the server will block you. ;)

Yep. You'll ban yourself.

maureen

No, Art, please don't eat the light bulb! The bulb says hungry and might eat YOU!

Sean92008

Biting the bulb, eh?

I'd like to hear a P.I. bar girl insert a bulb on the air.   Hahahaha!  Now that would make better radio than AB threatening to eat a bulb.

KFMB (760 AM - San Diego) IS NOT ON BOARD WITH MITD and the program director couldn't/wouldn't give me a go-live date.  :'(

I am SO tired of being tied to a computer or a small-speakered cell phone.

Yay!  Flirtations music!

albrecht

Art no lightbulb eating. Bad end of cigarette was enough "stunts" for me. Though I wouldn't mind a live, verified over-the-radio, levitation by an Indian medicine-man! Is Ghost or Red (which one, I forget! Still around?) Love it and love MITD.

Weirdoradio

Art's got his showman hat on tonight re. the light bulb.

I hope he freaks all of you squares out with his fake-out.

trostol

i almost want to take a up a collection to get art some new music

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 04, 2015, 11:17:54 PM
Biting the bulb, eh?

I'd like to hear a P.I. bar girl insert a bulb on the air.   Hahahaha!  Now that would make better radio than AB threatening to eat a bulb.

I could get into that!   <Another Evil Grin>

sydtron

OH MY FUCK!!
Will he eat it????

Hm........ Btw.  Whats erry one drinkin tonight? I got two big cans o the Steel Reserve for this trip.

The "reserve" means, "reserve for imbalming"  lol

WanagoBleu

Always creeps me out when I see items I've looked at on Amazon, show up in the ads here. Fucking STALKER advertising.

Baseball pitchers are signing guaranteed contracts for $30 million plus per year (in their 30s). Trying to play football, soccer, or basketball is just silly.