• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151118 - Jeffrey Scott Holland - Feral Humans - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 18, 2015, 05:00:13 PM

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Noorynoid on November 18, 2015, 11:58:48 PM
I'm just about ready to twist the big knob and listen to Clyde rant.
I keep wanting to squish that damn bug that is your Avatar every time it scrolls up on my screen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on November 19, 2015, 12:00:25 AM
I'm  thinking about buying a nice turn table system and getting into vinyl records...is the experience worth it..or should I just stick with cds?

It's so worth it if you can afford some decent gear to play them on and they're in decent condition.

trostol

um...the Walking Dead while has zombies..isnt quite a zombie show

Noorynoid

I'm  thinking about buying a nice turn table system and getting into vinyl records...is the experience worth it..or should I just stick with cds?

I've got boxes of LP's going back 50 years but now I'm old, my hearing sucks so it doesn't matter to me anymore but if you've got the coin I'd say give it spin...

Barfly

Optical media is long dead.
I left all my vinyl with my son when i left Chicago 7 years ago, i have a large collection and i know he will keep them safe.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 19, 2015, 12:00:27 AM
You should hook up with Shay  ;D

I'd love to go to the Yankee Candle outlet with zeebo, then have a nice lunch.  :D

Rocky4228

You could argue that the zombie disease does exist.  It's called rabies.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Barfly on November 19, 2015, 12:00:27 AM
You should hook up with Shay  ;D

Hopefully the phones make things a little more interesting. Hard to make things interesting five nights a week I guess, but this is getting old. One snooze-fest after another.

trostol

i have been thinking the same..prefer vinyl over anything today

Donald Noory

I think vinyl is overrated. I don't know about you, but I prefer to listen to music without surface noise i.e. pops and crackles. Plus new vinyl releases are ridiculously priced, some going for $30 or more. I'd stick with CDs. Also, most vinyl nowadays is mastered from the digital master the CD is taken from, so you're just listening to the CD on vinyl, in many cases.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 18, 2015, 11:51:13 PM
Or if you're awake, just use the VLC advanced settings  to record.  ;)

I'm not awake when it ends. I like the Audacity options for saving. Lots of flexibility. The program does not scare me, but I far from fully understand it. It just doesn't do video.

zeebo

This guest:  "The zombie apocalypse is unsolvable."  C'mon dude, give us hope, or at least a little effort.

ShayP

Do both.  I appreciate vinyl more.  Plus you can get some old stuff on the cheap.  I bought a mint condition Rick James album at the thrift store for 50 cents.  ;D ;)

FLLFlash

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 18, 2015, 11:51:57 PM
I'm starting to see bugs crawling on my computer screen. That's irritating.

I almost pissed on it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on November 19, 2015, 12:04:33 AM
i have been thinking the same..prefer vinyl over anything today

Vinyl certainly sounds better. I still have my vinyl set up from the 90's and wouldn't trade it for anything.

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on November 19, 2015, 12:04:56 AM
This guest:  "The zombie apocalypse is unsolvable."  C'mon dude, give us hope, or at least a little effort.

nukes buddy lol

zeebo

Quote from: ShayP on November 19, 2015, 12:03:45 AM
I'd love to go to the Yankee Candle outlet with zeebo, then have a nice lunch.  :D

I'll spill all my seasonal candle pairings for a pumpkin latte.

Ciardelo

If i ever become zombiefied, Jeffrey Scott Holland is going to be my first face I eat. This guy even talks like a douche.

feeling some open lines tonight, not sure what kind of calls this guy can take