• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Dyna-X on November 17, 2015, 11:34:00 PM
I think Abby Normal has been chewing on Art's headset cord.

Perhaps Art should turn around.  It might be Godzabbynormilla.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 11:36:45 PM
I'm shooting blanks also, had that taken care of years ago.
Well, as long as the firing pin still works. ;D

BettyO417

Might be that Shape Shifting, Shadow Person Mouse messing with Art. I say created by NSA to screw with Art! Just a thought. Evening Bell Gab!

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 17, 2015, 11:33:36 PM
So what's your take on him either ignoring Schmitt's lies or not bothering to look into his partner's educational/occupational claims?
Last I knew, he distanced himself from Schmitt. I've always felt he's one of the better investigators in the field. Better grounded than others.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on November 17, 2015, 11:37:08 PM
Yeah..really?  Leave us hanging trostol.  >:(

look..i am multitasking..listening..posting and playing FO

Barfly

So these aliens can cross a galaxy faster than light but they cant land properly on our planet..
Got it
Carry on

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on November 17, 2015, 11:41:16 PM
look..i am multitasking..listening..posting and playing FO

All of those things can constitute playing Fallout.  ;D

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 17, 2015, 11:31:36 PM
Wait a minute, the desk is raising up...

Nice avatar, I love Burn Notice.  I avoided watching the last season on television just so I could marathon that shit on Netflix.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 17, 2015, 11:42:04 PM
So these aliens can cross a galaxy faster than light but they cant land properly on our planet..
Got it
Carry on

Drunk driving knows no boundaries.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Fields_of_Tron on November 17, 2015, 11:42:30 PM
Nice avatar, I love Burn Notice.  I avoided watching the last season on television just so I could marathon that shit on Netflix.
They didn't have to kill his brother. That part sucked.

BettyO417

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 17, 2015, 11:38:25 PM
Riders on the storm. My jam. Especially with all the rain.

Only way to Roll Ciardelo! Riders on the Storm. My favorite. Miss the intensity of Jim Morrisons & the Doors music. Takes me back to happier days!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on November 17, 2015, 11:40:09 PM
Last I knew, he distanced himself from Schmitt. I've always felt he's one of the better investigators in the field. Better grounded than others.

Yes, yes, but I mean WHILE he was paired up with him.  Did he know the guy was a con man and ignore it?  And if he didn't know, why not?  If Randall didn't even look into/validate the qualifications of his partner, how can we know he used ue dilligence in anything else he's researched?   He ditched Schmitt only after he was outted as a phoney.

WanagoBleu

I agree. Burn Notice is a class and smart sitcom. Funny. Sexy.

Ciardelo

Me too :) There's another whole narrative where I got burned in the Hoaxland thread and my handler had to whisk me to a safe house in Guatemala...but we're here for Art and UFO guy now ;)

nbirnes

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on November 17, 2015, 11:40:09 PM

Schmitt has also been open about the fact that he elevated his credentials. He and Tom Clancy have done solid work, and I really like Tom, so that elevates Schmitt. A bit. For me.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 17, 2015, 11:43:07 PM
Drunk driving knows no boundaries.
Must have been some teen aliens that stole daddy's aliens ride.
Shit happens