• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151112 - Dr. Gillian Holloway - Lucid Dreaming - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 12, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 13, 2015, 12:07:28 AM
I had a dream after my grandma died that her body was turned into a giant bucket of ice cream and my grandpa started eating it.  Explain that, please.

True love and tranquility.

=Schlyder=

they also say you need to be in REM sleep to dream , and that it takes some time to reach REM sleep.
I have had dreams when only having a short nap.  1/2  hour at most... and it is weird having a dream that seemed like 24 hours long, and you know you were only asleep for 20 - 30 minutes.

Spinner

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2015, 11:54:12 PM
7 more minutes, but who is counting.
A little late, but... Happy birthday, GravitySucks!
(and I agree. Gravity does suck)

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 13, 2015, 12:14:25 AM
I can see the $5 Coors pitchers on the whiteboard. I'm wondering how much a lapdance is.
I always bring the good stuff ;)    ;D

Rocky4228

Quote from: ShayP on November 13, 2015, 12:17:39 AM

https://youtu.be/xZKuzwPOefs
I always remember this as the song that was playing when Eric and Donna got it on for the first time on That 70's Show.

FLLFlash

Quote from: coaster on November 13, 2015, 12:11:22 AM
I never dreamed when I drank. I could get some good solid sack time with booze.

I think this is common. I also have not resumed remembering my dreams since I don't drink. I prolly pickled that part of my brain.

PrairieGhost

Happy Birthday!

I'm too lazy to look back and read who's it is.....

Quote from: PrairieGhost on November 13, 2015, 12:22:58 AM
Happy Birthday!

I'm too lazy to look back and read who's it is.....

It's Barfly's birthday now but he is at the strip club and watching girls named Lisa dance or something.

lurkernerge

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 13, 2015, 12:20:52 AM
I think this is common. I also have not resumed remembering my dreams since I don't drink. I prolly pickled that part of my brain.
try a little l-theanine before bed, 200-400mg.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 13, 2015, 12:18:00 AM
they also say you need to be in REM sleep to dream , and that it takes some time to reach REM sleep.
I have had dreams when only having a short nap.  1/2  hour at most... and it is weird having a dream that seemed like 24 hours long, and you know you were only asleep for 20 - 30 minutes.
Have had that happen too.
The worst is when you have something you are dreading doing the next day and you dream you do it and complete it... then you wake up and have to do it all over again this time for real - LOL

Spinner

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 13, 2015, 12:02:18 AM
I wonder if there's a reason I haven't had a nightmare in many years.
Your comment reminded me that I too have not have a bad dream in many years. In fact, the only bad dreams I seem to remember happened about 15 years ago. The interesting thing is that all of them happened when I fell asleep on the couch. Almost every time I fell asleep on that couch, I had a scary dream. It never happened when I was in my bed.
Weird.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 13, 2015, 12:23:55 AM
It's Barfly's birthday now but he is at the strip club and watching girls named Lisa dance or something.

Thanks!

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 12:23:32 AM
this is why we cant have nice things

I am hoping Art reads this thread and it helps him discover Nirvana. 20 years too late but better late than never!

Rocky4228

Quote from: Spinner on November 13, 2015, 12:25:38 AM

Your comment reminded me that I too have not have a bad dream in many years. In fact, the only bad dreams I seem to remember happened about 15 years ago. The interesting thing is that all of them happened when I fell asleep on the couch. Almost every time I fell asleep on that couch, I had a scary dream. It never happened when I was in my bed.
Weird.
I also haven't fallen asleep anywhere except a bed in many years.