• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151109 - Ralph Sarchie - Demonology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 09, 2015, 04:19:30 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 09, 2015, 11:10:59 PM
LOL - why a USB ? Or am I reading too much into that ;)

It was just the first good image of a Ferrite bead Google images puked up.
Howevar I do nao see the RCH connection, no coincidences. 11 11 8)

AppealPlay

Oh, boy, this guy sounds like an old school New York cop.

albrecht

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:12:37 PM
hope we all can...
Yeah, and Hanford and the fire near the storage in St.Louis! Art needs a show on it. Talk about scary stuff.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Sean92008 on November 09, 2015, 11:11:56 PM
They won't be released.  They are taking them out of state (early local word).  I wonder if the producer/profiter of Blackfish, and PETA, etc...  will pay for the wildlife rescues that Sea World has been doing. 

Sea World had so many seal/sea lion rescues this last few months that they stopped some of the entertainment shows in their park so they could put their resources to the rescues.  Word has been circulating that they'd start to pull out if denied or interfered with because Sea World San Diego is their least-profitable venue. 

A likely case of unintended consequences.
Oh dear.  I didn't know that.

ShayP

Quote from: jazmunda on November 09, 2015, 11:11:20 PM
When I was in the States during the month of June 2014 the Ad for that movie was on constantly. I remember thinking that I must see it but never did. Eric Bana is an Aussie and when in Oz lives near me. True story.

I enjoyed the movie overall.  Nothing spectacular.  It's worth a rental.  I couldn't take Joel McHale (The Soup) as a smartass 'tough' cop.

Tell Eric Bana I said 'Hello' and he was shit as Dr. David Banner.   ;D

...I kid.  ;)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2015, 11:11:08 PM
Oh, that is beautiful Sandman!  Thank you. :D

Oh yeah.  Good evening! ;D
Hello starr.
Pic was taken in the Olympic peninsula in reference to the comment it was posted in response to.

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2015, 11:14:06 PM
Oh dear.  I didn't know that.
I wonder though, IF, they can be released (ignore the nuke stuff I mentioned) but like releasing, as idiots do cats or dogs already domesticated into the wild. Most can't survive or, ones that do (dogs) often cause havoc on farm animals, pets, etc.

Hautex

Quote from: albrecht on November 09, 2015, 11:13:51 PM
Yeah, and Hanford and the fire near the storage in St.Louis! Art needs a show on it. Talk about scary stuff.
don't ever forget Love Canal, grew up 1/2 mile from there.... cancer at 18

TigerLily

I have a very weak internet force tonight so will probably not be here very much .  Please contain your grief No wailing and gnashing of teeth.  I might try running two devices later and be able to rejoin you. Much love and kisses

jazmunda

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2015, 11:14:51 PM
I enjoyed the movie overall.  Nothing spectacular.  It's worth a rental.  I couldn't take Joel McHale (The Soup) as a smartass 'tough' cop.

Tell Eric Bana I said 'Hello' and he was shit as Dr. David Banner.   ;D

...I kid.  ;)

He was fantastic as Aussie criminal Mark "Chopper" Read in Chopper.

His background is actually sketch comedy believe it or not.

WanagoBleu

Greetings Bellgabbers!!!!! Happy Monday night!!! With the Added bonus of demons.....

Catsmile

And people give folks from the south hell for their accent. Gawd.

Hautex

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 09, 2015, 11:15:16 PM
Hello starr.
Pic was taken in the Olympic peninsula in reference to the comment it was posted in response to.
looked like Hood Canal with the Olympics in the background...

AppealPlay

This guy sounds exactly like my barber from childhood, Angelo.  I'm pretty sure Angelo had moved down south to avoid certain "organized" families.

Quote from: Catsmile on November 09, 2015, 11:13:21 PM
It was just the first good image of a Ferrite bead Google images puked up.
Howevar I do nao see the RCH connection, no coincidences. 11 11 8)
LOL  +10 ;D