• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151109 - Ralph Sarchie - Demonology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 09, 2015, 04:19:30 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on November 09, 2015, 11:02:23 PM
Abby has gone into the abyss

I believe he might have been a shadow rodent angel that disappeared through a portal.

Hautex

Y'all see this new "werewolf" cat breed called the Lykoi? $2500/kitten, but sooo cool

starrmtn001

I am sooooo glad the Orca show is being closed and the Orcas are being released!

Sean92008

My rule (and should be EVERYBODY's rule):

Don't do shit that attracts cops.

Cops are much more likely to be psychopaths.  Psychopaths kill people at a higher percentage than the regular population. 

FLLFlash

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 09, 2015, 11:03:41 PM
This explains RCH and his arcologies.

To be clear - if you blow it up enough you can make it look like anything.

Hautex

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2015, 11:05:51 PM
I am sooooo glad the Orca show is being closed and the Orcas are being released!
Agreed!!! Lived on the Olympic Penninsula in WA state and nothing beats seeing them in nature with no admission price...

norland2424

Quote from: Sean92008 on November 09, 2015, 11:06:14 PM
My rule (and should be EVERYBODY's rule):

Don't do shit that attracts cops.

Cops are much more likely to be psychopaths.  Psychopaths kill people at a higher percentage than the regular population.

or just don't do stupid shit, and this is coming from a " minority "

Catsmile

Quote from: popple on November 09, 2015, 11:04:53 PM
Did he say it was a fair-rite or ferret?

Ferrite bead:
A ferrite bead, or ferrite choke, is a simple hollow cylinder or bead that is made of ferrite material and that is used in order to suppress or filter the amount of high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise found in electronic circuits.

AppealPlay

Oh, I don't know, maybe because there are assholes in every walk of life, Art? :P

lurkernerge

Quote from: Hautex on November 09, 2015, 11:07:33 PM
Agreed!!! Lived on the Olympic Penninsula in WA state and nothing beats seeing them in nature with no admission price...

majestic sea pandas.

ShayP

Quote from: Catsmile on November 09, 2015, 11:08:23 PM
Ferrite bead:
A ferrite bead, or ferrite choke, is a simple hollow cylinder or bead that is made of ferrite material and that is used in order to suppress or filter the amount of high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise found in electronic circuits.

LOL - why a USB ? Or am I reading too much into that ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: ShayP on November 09, 2015, 11:06:27 PM

When I was in the States during the month of June 2014 the Ad for that movie was on constantly. I remember thinking that I must see it but never did. Eric Bana is an Aussie and when in Oz lives near me. True story.

albrecht

Let's hope they can survive the stuff running off still from Japan.  :(

Sean92008

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 09, 2015, 11:05:51 PM

They won't be released.  They are taking them out of state (early local word).  I wonder if the producer/profiter of Blackfish, and PETA, etc...  will pay for the wildlife rescues that Sea World has been doing. 

Sea World had so many seal/sea lion rescues this last few months that they stopped some of the entertainment shows in their park so they could put their resources to the rescues.  Word has been circulating that they'd start to pull out if denied or interfered with because Sea World San Diego is their least-profitable venue. 

A likely case of unintended consequences.

Hautex