• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151104 - Deborah Moffitt - A True Haunting - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 04, 2015, 06:01:11 PM

Barfly

I can see Dick and this crazy broad having wild sex smothered in Crisco oil

Catsmile

Quote from: trostol on November 04, 2015, 11:40:57 PM
i'm sad cause it was a serious question i had lol

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the new Star Trek series will air its first episode on TV in January, 2017. After that, all remaining episodes will only be available through CBS All Access, the network's digital subscription video on demand (VOD) and live streaming service.

"This new series will premiere to the national CBS audience, then boldly go where no first-runStar Trek series has gone before â€" directly to its millions of fans through CBS All Access," said Marc DeBevoise, executive VP and GM at CBS Digital Media.

It's an interesting move considering Star Trek's ginormous fan base. Whether or not fans will be willing to both embrace a new cast and pay $5.99 per month for the privilege of doing so through CBS All Access remains to be seen.

http://www.maximumpc.com/brand-new-star-trek-series-heads-to-cbs-all-access-in-2017/

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 04, 2015, 11:48:19 PM
To bad there's no way to torrent the show  ::) :D.

yeah...too bad lol andi am betting that is going to happen a lot..people arent going to want to pay for that

pyewacket

Quote from: coaster on November 04, 2015, 11:41:54 PM
Art trusts Paglini, a woman who's entire life was a fairytale.

Ex nay on the Paglini, coaster- you'll upset some people.  ;)

Rickey Henderson probably was mad that Rickey Henderson was placed into a triangle and made sure to call Rickey Henderson to let Rickey Henderson know that ghosts was messin' with Rickey Henderson.

doctor weird

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 04, 2015, 11:49:31 PM
Guest is completely full of shit but Art isn't buying it and the calls will be brutal...provided he doesn't dump her and go open lines for the third hour.  Kinda fun, really. :D

ya but more often than not Art just goes with the flow because hes a good host. and its frustrating tbh.whoever is booking these guests needs to be fired, fast

trostol

Quote from: Catsmile on November 04, 2015, 11:50:22 PM
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the new Star Trek series will air its first episode on TV in January, 2017. After that, all remaining episodes will only be available through CBS All Access, the network's digital subscription video on demand (VOD) and live streaming service.

"This new series will premiere to the national CBS audience, then boldly go where no first-runStar Trek series has gone before â€" directly to its millions of fans through CBS All Access," said Marc DeBevoise, executive VP and GM at CBS Digital Media.

It's an interesting move considering Star Trek's ginormous fan base. Whether or not fans will be willing to both embrace a new cast and pay $5.99 per month for the privilege of doing so through CBS All Access remains to be seen.

http://www.maximumpc.com/brand-new-star-trek-series-heads-to-cbs-all-access-in-2017/

shame..i do not think people will have issue with the new cast as long as the premise is good..but paying might be the huge issue

zeebo

I swear I've heard this lady before.  But I thought she had a Bigfoot story.  I'm confused again.

Quote from: WOTR on November 04, 2015, 11:46:04 PM
If you read 100 pages in a sitting, I would suggest that you NEED therapy.  When you used the past tense "needed", you suggest that you have managed to work through the issues and trauma that would have been caused.  It is my belief, that you are not really better and that you should return to your therapist.
Heh heh heh

doctor weird

Quote from: zeebo on November 04, 2015, 11:50:31 PM
I vote for LMH, Part II.

was last night good? I fell asleep during the first hour.. this is y I need to be a time traveler

bateman

Did I hear correctly that the "ghost" put some undies on a cross?

pyewacket

Quote from: zeebo on November 04, 2015, 11:53:10 PM
I swear I've heard this lady before.  But I thought she had a Bigfoot story.  I'm confused again.

She's been on C2C, zeebo.

norland2424

That was a diff crazy cat lady lol.

Barfly

Quote from: coaster on November 04, 2015, 11:51:58 PM
All my furniture is in a pile. Fascinating..
Same thing happens to me when my buddy brings his Husky over and my Labrador start playing in the living room, so spooky.

Quote from: trostol on November 04, 2015, 11:52:47 PM
shame..i do not think people will have issue with the new cast as long as the premise is good..but paying might be the huge issue

I don't think they even have any ideas.  They just said 'hey, let's make a new Star Trek and tap that market.'

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on November 04, 2015, 11:52:47 PM

It'll get licensed to Netflix pretty quickly after it airs on the pay service.

Maybe the ghosts had seen the Poltergeist movie? Thought it'd be fun to play it up a little bit!

K_Dubb

Quote from: bateman on November 04, 2015, 11:53:50 PM
Did I hear correctly that the "ghost" put some undies on a cross?

On a Jesus statue.  Her husband's briefs, apparently, not little Ken-doll ones like I thought at first.

TigerLily

Me too.  Maybe Schrader?   Kisses  :-*