• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151102 - Cody Lundin - Survival - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 02, 2015, 09:08:37 PM

The mood on the show made me cringe a little, Art doesn't fuck around.

doctor weird

Quote from: chefist on November 03, 2015, 12:00:36 AM
"My shoes cost more than your house!"

Art should interview Ric Flair. lol honestly tho I think it would be cool if he interviewed a pro wrestler.. this is why I listen to After Dark w/ Bryan Alvarez lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on November 03, 2015, 12:11:25 AM
I'm just saying, if you want legit survival training don't listen to a guy who would rather sacrifice his life than wear a pair of shoes.
Agreed. I own lots of really warm boots and I live in Texas

Catsmile

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 03, 2015, 12:11:56 AM
Why is the show all about semantics?

Because no matter what Art ask this guy he steers it back to the subject. Sigh.

Zzzzillion

"Everything on TV is b.s. man dude man ... unless I'm in it. It's making a mockery out of my profession, dude. Man. I'm angry. Dude."

doctor weird

who would win in a fight between Orson Welles and God?

This is the craziest guest yet. He sounds like the kind of guy who, in eighth grade, would punch you later for giving a right answer in class.

Actually, I don't hear anger. He's good but he should check his mood from time to time and slow it down a little.

Catsmile

I wudurzz... Is this guy a professional in his field??
Has he said yet? 

ShayP

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 03, 2015, 12:16:10 AM
Actually, I don't hear anger. He's good but he should check his mood from time to time and slow it down a little.

Agreed.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 03, 2015, 12:16:10 AM

You mean except for that part where he said he was angry ...

Maybe Art will see this as a one sided bitch fest, and star reading wormhole messages about how badly he's coming off like he did with that one ufo guy.

Inevitable his firing had a big impact on his sense of his own credibility and probably caused him a few restless nights and bummed him out a little. But you move on, you only get stronger...that which doesn't kill you....

SciFiAuthor

At this point, I'm not sure what this guy is talking about.

ShayP

Nothing wrong with this interview.  New guest.  That's what is needed IMO.

dortmunder

Did he call it a "Crispy Bear"? Or was that just the connection?

Quote from: QuantumMystics on November 03, 2015, 12:20:01 AM
Inevitable his firing had a big impact on his sense of his own credibility and probably caused him a few restless nights and bummed him out a little. But you move on, you only get stronger...that which doesn't kill you....

Tell that to Trump's "You're Fired" survivor's support group  :-\

SciFiAuthor

He kind of reminds me of the guy from Grizzly Man. Yeah, pretty confident, but then the bear eats you. Getting the philosophy but not the point.