• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 08:17:19 AM
idk. i dont care.. go  away.. leave me alone.. stop obsessing over me...

Can you recognize the irony in your post? Heck, all people are welcome to play a new game of *Pot-Kettle-Black*!

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 03, 2018, 04:53:47 PM
Can you recognize the irony in your post? Heck, all people are welcome to play a new game of *Pot-Kettle-Black*!

she tried to play this game with me on ellgab. i was nice at first...

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
This forum has plenty of member. Maybe even too much?

I found a new name for Hillary supporters. It goes well with "basket of deplorables".

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 03, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

You're more patient than me. I was mean from the start.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 03, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
You do know that men died too... Right?  Your most famous example (Salem) has two men being executed- 13 women and two men.  Please get off your high horse and don't feel so persecuted with reference to the misogynist culture being responsible.  (Oh, I know- those two who were executed were the first male feminists and had to be killed for it...)  ::)

I went through a genealogy phase, and I discovered that I'm descended from all of them. How times have changed in the witch-hunting department.  ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 02:18:44 PM
I expect wittier come backs from you's all later  :)

You want more wit? You sound like a paraplegic mocking the slowness of Usain Bolt.

You do know that men died too... Right?  Your most famous example (Salem) has two men being executed- 13 women and two men.  Please get off your high horse and don't feel so persecuted with reference to the misogynist culture being responsible.  (Oh, I know- those two who were executed were the first male feminists and had to be killed for it...)  ::)

Men didn't even need to be alleged warlocks to be oppressed and murdered. All we had to do was say wacky stuff like the earth is round and it revolves around the sun. As Tootsie demonstrates, feminist thought is a refuge for losers who want to unburden themselves with personal responsibility and believe instead that men are collectively responsible for their pathetic lives.

Catsmile

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 03, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
Men didn't even need to be alleged warlocks to be oppressed and murdered. All we had to do was say wacky stuff like the earth is round and it revolves around the sun. As Tootsie demonstrates, feminist thought is a refuge for losers who want to unburden themselves with personal responsibility and believe instead that men are collectively responsible for their pathetic lives.

chefist

ItsOver

To broaden it further, "As Tootsie demonstrates, commie thought is a refuge for losers who want to unburden themselves with personal responsibility and believe instead that winners are collectively responsible for their pathetic lives."

Metron2267

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 03, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

It's like someone opened the Dybbuk box in here.

;D ;D ;D

...still one of Whitley's better Dreamland episodes...

Metron2267

Oh fVck yes!

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 03, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

I can confirm, indeed you were. 8)

K_Dubb

You could argue that the community's willingness to base capital sentences on the testimony of minor females was remarkably enlightened and progressive for its time.

Spookcat

Quote from: Catsmile on November 03, 2018, 03:33:03 PM
# UrKiddingRite?
# LetItAllHangOut

#                      BELLGAB!

It's habit ^^;
I'm a live and let live kind of person mostly. I can take jokes, but outright hypocrisy annoys me. I did warn people a few times that I'm nice until given a reason not to be. She gave me more than a few.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
You could argue that the community's willingness to base capital sentences on the testimony of minor females was remarkably enlightened and progressive for its time.

LOL!

Massachusetts runoff  election

Metron2267

QuoteI'm a live and let live kind of person mostly. I can take jokes, but outright hypocrisy annoys me. I did warn people a few times that I'm nice until given a reason not to be. She gave me more than a few.

I have read enough of your posts to say that you are anything but...er..catty...

;)

Spookcat

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 06:49:25 PM
I have read enough of your posts to say that you are anything but...er..catty...

;)

Hey, there's only so much I can do when cute animals flips a switch in my brain that just makes me go "AWWWWW! THAT'S SO CUTE! I want to pet them, and hug them and love them and squeeze them and maybe name one George" (without the harming and murdering part of course)
:)

Metron2267

Alright then cat lady, you asked for it!

;)

Catsmile

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
It's habit ^^;
I'm a live and let live kind of person mostly. I can take jokes, but outright hypocrisy annoys me. I did warn people a few times that I'm nice until given a reason not to be. She gave me more than a few.

# If Ur Not Having Fun
# Ur Doing It Wrong
# Don't Let "S/He" "It" Rustle Your Jimmies

# Lawnmowers Can Fly

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 06:42:11 PM
Oh fVck yes!

Here's a leftist quote from said Hypocrisy Zone. "I'm not a bigot like those inbred hicks in the South."

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
I have to confess- that is not an angle that I had ever looked at it from.  Interesting to consider it...

WOTR

It feels like the fourth round of the new game already...

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WOTR on November 04, 2018, 12:35:36 AM
It feels like the fourth round of the new game [Pot-Kettle-Black] already...

That's the speed round, and I'll go first. WOTR, why do you procrastinate so much?  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
Midnight in the Cuckshed big!! 8)

You don't know how much poon Midnight in the Cuckshed got me.  Because I love women!  -Lee

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on November 03, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
I see Trump is having a rally there on Monday. Interesting

Yeah, I want to go but I probably won't because I don't have the hours to commit in trying to get in.