Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

Well I think we have to be fair to the Obamessiah too, so:

https://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/obama-on-mount-rushmore

Petition Text

This petition is to have President Obama's likeness carved into Mount Rushmore beside Presidents Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt. Greatness of this magnitude deserves appreciation that is equal to the accomplishments these leaders have provided. President Obama has been such a leader. The historical accomplishments during his tenure in office are widespread and his mistakes have been few. There has not been a greater resurgence of America posterity since the days of Theodore Roosevelt.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 03, 2018, 05:18:15 PM
Feel free to add your own faces. There's an endless supply these days.
That's the truth.  Most of them pretty scary.

Nucky Nolan

You two are racist and sexist. Where's that commie chick?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
Well I think we have to be fair to the Obamessiah too, so:

https://diy.rootsaction.org/petitions/obama-on-mount-rushmore

Petition Text

This petition is to have President Obama's likeness carved into Mount Rushmore beside Presidents Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Roosevelt. Greatness of this magnitude deserves appreciation that is equal to the accomplishments these leaders have provided. President Obama has been such a leader. The historical accomplishments during his tenure in office are widespread and his mistakes have been few. There has not been a greater resurgence of America posterity since the days of Theodore Roosevelt.

I think that we should just explode those dead White men's faces, and use the whole thing for Saint Barack (peace be upon him). The same holds true for the rest of the monuments to slave-owners.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2018, 06:56:53 PM
And here's a real winner.  ::)

I wish that Mad Maxine could find a way to peach George Noory. Heck, I might even prefer her as a hostess.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
MEDUSA

She could turn Medusa to stone. Beautiful radical feminists are less plentiful than unicorn-riding leprechauns.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2018, 07:03:45 PM
Don't forget.  We're Nazis, too.

Thanks for that. I forgot that "Nazi" applies to all people to the right of Bernie Santa, er, Sanders.

Metron2267

QuoteShe could turn Medusa to stone. Beautiful radical feminists are less plentiful than unicorn-riding leprechauns.

ROFLOL!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
ROFLOL!

The girl ain't right in the head. She's lucky that she has those apple-chomping teeth, teeth that could shuck ten Midwest cornfields in a single day.

Metron2267

*>snork<*

I think the googly eyes are just killer clown crazy...

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
That's the truth.  Most of them pretty scary.

What's her take on the Megyn Kelly "blackface scandal"? She seemed cool with minstrel shows when Ted Danson channeled his inner Al Jolson ("Oh, Whoopi, how I love ya', how I love ya'").

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 03, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
What's her take on the Megyn Kelly "blackface scandal"? She seemed cool with minstrel shows when Ted Danson channeled his inner Al Jolson ("Oh, Whoopi, how I love ya', how I love ya'").
She seems to be down with blueface.  I'm sure Smurfette is happy with that.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 03, 2018, 07:04:40 PM
I wish that Mad Maxine could find a way to peach George Noory. Heck, I might even prefer her as a hostess.
Team her up with Pelosi and you'd have one hell of a show.  Two crazy bats from Hell. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
*>snork<*

I think the googly eyes are just killer clown crazy...

This is why I'm against political Affirmative Action. She thinks that the three governmental branches are oak, fir, and elm. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
Recommended reading/viewing...seriously!

We could do an update called "MAGA" like me. A leftist could wear one of those red caps in a Berkeley bookstore.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2018, 07:29:16 PM
She seems to be down with blueface.  I'm sure Smurfette is happy with that.

That's cultural appropriation. Don't the Smurfs have their own ADL?

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
Team her up with Pelosi and you'd have one hell of a show.  Two crazy bats from Hell.

How would you like to be trapped on an elevator with those two? I'd pray for a cable to snap.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 04, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

That's It's Over. He's doing a Kevorkian on me while I'm trapped in an elevator with Maxine, Nancy, Joy Behar, and Nancy Grace.

ItsOver

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 06:01:36 PM
That's It's Over. He's doing a Kevorkian on me while I'm trapped in an elevator with Maxine, Nancy, Joy Behar, and Nancy Grace.
I'm nothing if not merciful.  Thank me.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: ItsOver on November 04, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
I'm nothing if not merciful.  Thank me.

My ghost thanks you. I don't see those four harpies here, so I must be in the right place.

expat

Noory is under the mistaken impression that Mike Bara is a "space expert," since Bara is now called into the news segment to comment on space stuph in preference to Bob Zimmerman, who really is a space expert.

In actual fact, Bara is an arrogant dunce (IMNSHO).
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/11/yes-mike-bara-you-are-crazy.html

Quote from: expat on November 06, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
Noory is under the mistaken impression that Mike Bara is a "space expert," since Bara is now called into the news segment to comment on space stuph in preference to Bob Zimmerman, who really is a space expert.

In actual fact, Bara is an arrogant dunce (IMNSHO).
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2018/11/yes-mike-bara-you-are-crazy.html

Mike Bara and Michael Vara should form a super team.