• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Yesterday, I lurked at the Nighthawk Zone

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 11, 2008, 04:49:42 PM

MV/Liberace!

i just went over to the afore mentioned snoory fan board to take a look.  at this very moment, our board has FOUR TIMES MORE users online than does theirs.  fuck that place.  i think within the next year, we will be the definitive snoory board.  period.  and without any promotion from ole strokemouth.  can't beat that.

Charles

I would still love to hear him promote this place on the show just once ... LOL!

Frys Girl

Can we say high roller treatment baby?

I think if George is logging on here, he most certainly will make the slip one day. Maybe he'll say Snoory or Snoron. It'll be subtle though. I doubt he'll ever plug the url or something lol.

Spikegirl

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 11, 2008, 09:33:57 PM
Can we say high roller treatment baby?

I think if George is logging on here, he most certainly will make the slip one day. Maybe he'll say Snoory or Snoron. It'll be subtle though. I doubt he'll ever plug the url or something lol.

I could have sworn that while signing off one night, he said this is George Snoory. It made me sit up and do a "WTF"?

Nighthawkzone members generally get together during the show. They just post stuff about how the show is going..ect. But the thing is, it's all pretty much positive. If you want to fit in with the crowd, you have to sniff Snoory's farts and like it. You rarely even see anyone bash the guest for stupid shit. And if they do, I don't think they're really welcome there anymore.

But even during the C2CAM show time, we still generally have a higher rate of activity. 

danDNA

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on September 12, 2008, 01:24:07 PM
Nighthawkzone members generally get together during the show. They just post stuff about how the show is going..ect. But the thing is, it's all pretty much positive. If you want to fit in with the crowd, you have to sniff Snoory's farts and like it. You rarely even see anyone bash the guest for stupid shit. And if they do, I don't think they're really welcome there anymore.
Well, not anymore. We're setting the example. What we are going to do is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed.......

Frys Girl

I don't like how they ask George "can I give a shout out to nighthawkzone?" DUH. DUH DUH.  >:(

Quote from: Frys Girl on September 12, 2008, 10:31:35 PM
I don't like how they ask George "can I give a shout out to nighthawkzone?" DUH. DUH DUH.  >:(

GN: "You mean that forum that totally sucks all up on my mustached cock? Of course!"

Max

nighthawkzone is just full of epic fail.

we want a shout out from art :p

EvB

Quote from: Max on September 14, 2008, 01:05:08 PM
nighthawkzone is just full of epic fail.

we want a shout out from art :p

EvB hears the strains of an early R&B ditty "That'll be the Day" wafting though her mind.

Max

Quote from: EvB on September 14, 2008, 01:20:26 PM
EvB hears the strains of an early R&B ditty "That'll be the Day" wafting though her mind.

lol well you know... the truth shall be eventually told.

Frys Girl

New idea for my prank call. George did you eat at the DC Chophouse when you came to DC? I hear their Snoorburgers are organic.

starrmtn001

Google Search

NightHawk Zone
This site may harm your computer.
www.forumforfree.com/forums/nighthawk.html

If you Google "nighthawk zone" you'll see it at the top of the page.

EvB

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 19, 2010, 05:14:15 PM
Google Search

NightHawk Zone

If you Google "nighthawk zone" you'll see it at the top of the page.
HAHA!!  wow, that's practically a death sentence.

MV/Liberace!

oh, and here's a what google has to say about it:

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 328 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 63 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-19, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-19.

Malicious software includes 5 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 19, 2010, 05:14:15 PM
Google Search

NightHawk Zone

If you Google "nighthawk zone" you'll see it at the top of the page.[/size]

nhz is back.  bb claims is was the hosting site's fault and not his.    Fair enough.

Moving on . . . .

starrmtn001

The nightsuck zone has closed it's forum to pubic . . . I mean . . . public viewing.  A few days after Google's warning about computer harm, the site was up again.
Now today, this (a copy/paste from their home page):

The following errors were found:    The board administrator   requires all members to log in
You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.  If  you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register'   link near the top of the screen

Wonder what they're trying to hide?    ???    ;:)   :P   

starrmtn001

I did years ago - and got banned soon after for making a non-offensive pun about something snoory said.  It was a Malaprop of some sort - funnier 'n hell and I said as much.  Probably the last post I ever made there.

:'( -NOT!        :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 26, 2010, 11:00:16 PM
I did years ago - and got banned soon after for making a non-offensive pun about something snoory said.  It was a Malaprop of some sort - funnier 'n hell and I said as much.  Probably the last post I ever made there.

:'( -NOT!        :D
that's really strange to know some forums are run that way.  there are times i wish we had more people with differing views around here.

I'm connected to the site right now... bunch of bed wetters from the looks of things and it seems that BadBoy is a Clear Channel Communications shill.

EvB

Interesting FYI -- I tried applying for membership the same day I asked starrmtn001  "why not try?"

I never did hear back.

They gave me an account... But it has to be validated, waiting for an e-mail from the administrator.